I Have Talked to bkr staff

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
I've tried going through King Revolver but he told me there is little he could do, they won't release the chat. So I talked to the staff at bookmaker and they told me that they CAN look at the chat. They don't like foul language at the table. I'm all in favor if printing the text if that chat, are others involved in favor of that? You people left that thread "markinballsac is a maggot" up for three days before taking it down.

king revolver hasn't been truthful and hasn't operated in a gracious manner. I'm disappointed.

he did say I was talking shit to to the table. Yes, I was defending myself. I don't just lie diwn and take it. I never used foul language towards anybody. I would like to get over this and move in but not until two players sit out a week, SD CHARGERS for name calling me when I caught a river card that started this whole mess and slyone for making that thread. I'm sitting out a week, self punishment for fighting back. I'm man enough to do that

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated
Re: I Have Talked to bkr staff

I don't know what happen but I always turn chat off when playing. Nothing constructive is ever said in chat. The exception is Joey sometimes I can rile him up and get him on tilt, but even that is more effort then I should be giving them.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

dude get a life, all I said after you rivered someone in horrendous fashion was "LOL"

YOU were the one that went off the handle and started name calling.
Keep fighting the good fight you inbred halfwit moron 12io4j2w90

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

"Inbred Halfwit moron." Yes it's crystal clear you didn't instigate anything. I'm putting that incident behind me. Good luck to all, even to SD Chargers.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

you were probably that guy that always ran to the teacher in school. You're right, I didn't instigate anything. Why don't we have those that were at the table chime in with their thoughts? Glad you're putting your deep seated hatred for me aside, I never even said anything to you that was rude that evening. I'd love for you to post that chat transcript for all to see.

LCD, slyone and betmonkey were at our table, I'd love to hear their thoughts...

Gee whiz...wish I was there to witness this child play....just "Deal With It"

Mark....please realize that is just a free roll game.

I distinctly remember my first couple of tournies when I started playing the EOG tourney back in 2011.

Jake aka SDCHARGERS was the one who busted my balls when I made a move he didn't like, or spiked the hand on the river. He said a lot of crap to me on the chat, but I realized that it was "his game", and I respect that in a learning way.

I consider Jake to be a forum friend and I much respect his game. He is definitely one of the best players in the EOG tourney. I recall, a while back, he won so much so many weeks in a row, that he was in a self proclaimed "roll-over" hell with Bookmaker.

Jake rarely says anything negative to me any more, but if he does, then I, "Deal With It"

Everyone at the table has their own game....ebretta is an "All In" all the time player. BigDaddy plays a Jack high hand like it is "the nuts", PokerPro42 is the biggest donk to ever play, but gets lucky sometimes.

Trash talk is common at all tables. If you don't like it, turn of chat...otherwise..."Deal With It".

I have no problem with markinsac. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in this topic. I would hate to see the demise of the Bookmaker EOG tourney just because of someone upset about what was said in the poker chat.

Bookmaker is very gracious to the EOG members by hosting and paying out with this weekly tourney. I'm sure if a bunch of people start complaining about the players or chat, to Bookmaker, then they will end it. It just wouldn't be worth it to them to have to deal with silly issues like this one.

Mark...grow a set and pull up your chair to the table tonight. Turn off the chat, then play your game.

What about me? You guys all treat me like shit and beat my brains in week after fuk kin week..and you guys don't even give me an atta boy..see ya next week..

show some love around the tables..to me..sometimes it makes me sad..

good luck to you Jack wagons, tonight I go for the throat..your friend, jeffksu

What about me? You guys all treat me like shit and beat my brains in week after fuk kin week..and you guys don't even give me an atta boy..see ya next week..

show some love around the tables..to me..sometimes it makes me sad..

good luck to you Jack wagons, tonight I go for the throat..your friend, jeffksu

Jeff is everyone's friend :cheers