I Just Installed a Cushy New Toilet Seat...

A simple job with just a couple of screws. Does anybody here have one?

Mrs. Hoffa will be so pleased, and I can't wait until tomorrow morning.

I tired it once Jimmy, but I found your legs get numb alot faster with the cushy seat. I had to switch back to the traditional style.

rumor has it ..if you don't spend more time than necessary on them..they're really not needed...just bustin' balls here men...enjoy and sit on it awhile longer,,next session...jeffksu:+signs8-1 :cocktail

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I prefer a depend, can just unload any time, in any cushy place. Best on public transportation, plane or bus, I get a lot of looks, and even more room. A laugh a minute.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

I had one of them plastic covered cushy ones. It was nice. But then the plastic cracks and it starts pinching your ass. Finally after a couple the wife got the old hard ones again. They are nice. Its like sitting on one of them doughnuts they give for pregnant women and hemoroide patients.

GL and God Bless

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
Jimmy now you can sit on ur cushie toilet seat in the morning a read the sports page and spend hours there if your legs don't fall a sleep and Mrs Hoffa can yell at you get of the can Jimmy:+signs8-1

Aristotle

EOG Addicted
Enjoy it while you can. Within 6 months it will start cracking and so will your ass.

I personally need something with more resistance when taking a dump...like oak.:+thumbs-2

Jimmy Hoffa said:
A simple job with just a couple of screws. Does anybody here have one?

Mrs. Hoffa will be so pleased, and I can't wait until tomorrow morning.

Jimmy was the seat made in the USA by union workers
I hope it was not imported from another country and made by people making only 30-40 cents a hour.

Why Wrigley,

...Of course, It's a Bemis.

Quality. Craftsmanship. Innovation. These are the founding principles that have shaped the Bemis Manufacturing Company for generations. We manufacture the products that might be taken for granted, and we make them better, stronger, and more exciting every year! Because at Bemis, we have Higher Standards for Everyday Products™.

Bemis Manufacturing has been in the family since 1901. Since then, we have quietly grown to become an innovative and diverse manufacturer serving multiple markets worldwide.

Today, you will find Bemis? products in homes, office buildings, hospitals, schools-- and probably even in your own back yard. Because at Bemis, we are committed to our founding principles as we have ever been and that is what sets us up for future success!

Bemis Manufacturing Company
300 Mill Street
P.O. Box 901
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin 53085-0901
920-467-4621
800-558-7651
Fax 920-467-8573
E-mail: corp@BemisMfg.com

gofer5

EOG Addicted
My outhouse dosn't have a toilet seat. Boy are you guy's lucky. I guess I'll have to look for a toilet seat at Olson's Mercantile(Little House On The Prairie) UNION MADE OF COURSE!!! If there were no unions, everyone would be making peanut's. Average worker's wage $30,000 PER YEAR, Average CEO wage 1 million plus bonus!!! Anything wrong with this picture? :frustrate

gofer5

EOG Addicted
Thank's Glaken for the wonderful box of goodies. I know your on top of thing's. P.O.D., What a Joke!!!! This site is turning into a big time bashing forum and as my friend Fordfield said, Eog can :+signs13- Thanks for the great contest grading!!!!

gofer5

EOG Addicted
Glaken, I've never said anything bad about you or any of the mod's at EOG. Alway's appreciated the job you guy's are doing, but when you start bashing me, that's enough. You have time to bash me on the forum's, but not time to send out the box of goodies you promised to other poster's and grade the contest's you are supposed to be grading. I don't want that box of goodies, send them to the Red Cross, I'm sure someone there can use them. Thanks

I know I had a problem with your friend K-One, but he was the one that started it and if you look at the past threads, you will see that. I really enjoyed this site but am tired of the favortism. I wish you and EOG the best. If I win the $25 bet jam contest for today, donate it to your favorite charity. Thank You Best Wishes General and Shrink, Keep up the sobriety. You will be happy and it will make you better people, and I do mean that. Best of luck

gofer5

EOG Addicted
Glacken, since you have time to reply to a thread about toilet seat's, I'm sure all contest's will be graded and everyone that has a box of goodies owed them will get one. I was going to post on here that everyone should be patient with you, knowing that you are very busy, but when you are posting nasty replies to people about toilets seats, You must have more time than I thought. WORK BEFORE PLAY! :+signs13-

gofer5

EOG Addicted
I realize I'm am going to get raked over the coal's for the last couple of post's on here, but I only speak the truth. Not knowing Glaken, I would never reply to one of his post's with the :+signs13- sign. I know this is his way of getting me back for standing up to his friend K-One. If K-One responded to your thread that he was f-cking your Mother, I,m sure any posters on EOG would not appreciate that and I don't think Glacken would either. Glacken, have a nice lunch with K-one in Vegas in early May!! :nono

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
I prefer a depend, can just unload any time, in any cushy place. Best on public transportation, plane or bus, I get a lot of looks, and even more room. A laugh a minute.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5
FROG, who among us wouldn't want to try that just once?

I'm happy to report that the new toilet seat is a big hit. Gofer5, hit the bran flakes and c'mon by and take it for a test drive, I believe you'll find the peace and calm you're looking for.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..jimbo:

pooper alert..!!

actually; for both psychological and phisiological reasons; a toilet should be low; like a child's toilet; so the defacator has to squat; this allows for max clearance of sigmoid and lower colon; with maximum psychological advantage...

gl

btw;

gr8 to hear from mrs. hoffa..!!!

gl

:+signs8-1

gofer5 i feel you man. You just need to be really damn annoying if you want some things does around here. Glaken is a slaker, what can we do =)

Maybe shrink can hire Jack of Hearts to grade all the contests. Now that guy is good!

Do it man.. you won't be disappointed.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Guys, we are working to get this contest stuff under control. It will all be caught up asap. I am truly sorry. An issue arised beyond our control.

The General said:
Guys, we are working to get this contest stuff under control. It will all be caught up asap. I am truly sorry. An issue arised beyond our control.

Please stand by