I just lost it (my temper) on a dude.

Good Morning Jim....Good to see someone else with some energy at this hour....whats goin on in Boston today?

Glaken
nit-wit, stupid mo-fro, moron, and idiot.....its all good.

BTW you gettin Jack's contest...I was over there.

BEANTOWNJIM said:
Cee The Whole Point Here Is Ironlock Took Advantage Of An Old Guy With A Beard To Look Like A Tough Guy In Front Of His Family.ironlock Wouldnt Have Said A Word If The Guy Who Nudged His Dog Was A Huge Nigerian With A Temper Just As Bad As His Lets Use (mike Tyson) As An Example.do You Think Ironlock Would Have Gotten In Mike Tyson's Face Under Any Circumstance Case Closed End Of Story.ironlock Is A Coward Who Saw A Chance To Show His Wife He Isnt A F-g Like She Thought, I'll Show Her I Will Get In A 60 Year Old Mans Face And Yell And Make A Scene Then She Will Respect Me.sorry Ironhead That Dont Fly With Beantownjim Unless You Have The Balls To Get In Everybodies Face I Think It Was An Act.

(ironhead) Would You Have Thought Twice About Making A Scene And Getting In A Guy's Face If He Were Ray Lewis Middle Linebacke Of The Baltimore Ravens.let Me Guess If It Was Ray Lewis You Suddenly Would Have Been Able To Control Your Temper.once Again End Of Storry Ironhead Is A P-ss-

LOL jimbo - I didn't see that part that said it was an old bearded man. Are u for real on ray lewis/tyson points? Or are u just busting some a$$ LOL.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Glacken Are Talking About Madjacks Forum I Was Going To Get Into The Contest But It Looks Like There Only Going To Get 6 People To Put Up The 100 Dollars Cash.i Will Check With Jackson Today To See Where The Contest Stands.

I Always Get In The Badmans Contest At Freaks Forum 100 Dollars A Man Cash No Rollover Bullsh-t I Finished 2nd Last Year And Won 900 Bucks I Like This Contest Because All The Money Is Cash And All Paid Out By The Freak.plus Nobody See's Your Picks Until 12.30 The Day Of The Game This Way The Deadbeats At This Forum Cant Steal My Picks.

I Am Only Playing Cash Contest's Now The Other Contest's Are A Joke Sure You Win But You Will Be Rolling Over For 3 Month's

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WWW.FREAKSFORUM.COM 100 DOLLARS CASH PER MAN ITS CALLED THE BADMANS CONTEST COME ON OVER AND GO HEAD TO HEAD AGAINST BEANTOWNJIM.HE HAD 32 GUYS LAST YEAR AND HE TOLD ME HE IS EXPECTING CLOSE TO 40 OR MORE THIS YEAR.HELL FOR 100 DOLLARS ITS WORTH IT JUST TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO WATCH EACH WEEK.YOU PICK 5 GAMES PER WEEK AGAINST THE SPREAD THIS IS IT ITS AN EASY GAME.

I LOVE THIS GUY THE FREAK HE SENDS ME AN E-MAIL THAT SAYS,HEY JIM I WANT TO GET A BIG FIELD THIS YEAR WOULD YOU PLEASE SIGN UP LATE I DONT WANT YOU TO SCARE EVERYBODY OUT WHEN THEY SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST SO THEY FIGURE THEY DONT HAVE ANY SHOT.

BEANTOWNJIM said:
Glacken Are Talking About Madjacks Forum I Was Going To Get Into The Contest But It Looks Like There Only Going To Get 6 People To Put Up The 100 Dollars Cash.i Will Check With Jackson Today To See Where The Contest Stands.

I Always Get In The Badmans Contest At Freaks Forum 100 Dollars A Man Cash No Rollover Bullsh-t I Finished 2nd Last Year And Won 900 Bucks I Like This Contest Because All The Money Is Cash And All Paid Out By The Freak.plus Nobody See's Your Picks Until 12.30 The Day Of The Game This Way The Deadbeats At This Forum Cant Steal My Picks.

I Am Only Playing Cash Contest's Now The Other Contest's Are A Joke Sure You Win But You Will Be Rolling Over For 3 Month's

Affirmative Beaner, I don't think there is a limit on persons (6?)that would blow....I will check...them ole dudes will be in bed until 10 EST.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Madjacks Has Some Funny Bastards I Love Giving Blockhead A Hard Time I Am Wasting My Time In This Forum I Should Be Back With My Pals Over At Madjacks I Have Some Good Laughs With These Whack Jobs.i Practically Told These Guys Everything About My Life Yuri My Neighbor, My Lawyer Who Robbed Me,these F-cking Guys Even Went As Far As To Find Out What I Look Like Lucky For Me They Havent.these Guys Are Just Dying To Post A Picture Of Me Online They Even Invited Me To The Superbowl Party So Blockhead And His Gang Could Gang Up On Me.glaken You Should Get Some Of Those Guys Over Here They Are Some Funny People At Madjacks.i Think I Will Be Spending Time In This Forum And Madjacks Only For A While All The Other Forums Are Boring.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Jack Wanted To Get Guys In The Forum To Put Up 100 Dollars A Man Cash And Scotty From Bet Jamaica Would Hold The Money You Pick 3 Games A Week No Spread.at The End The Winner Got The Cash And It Was His No Rollovers Just Cash.last Time I Checked I Think They Had 6 Guys Entered.i Brought Up This Subject So If You Do A Search Under Beantownjim You Will Be Able To Find The Thread I Started To Find Out How Many Guys Have Entered.i Have To Run I Have To Drive My Lovely Wife To Work.let Me Know If You Hear Anything About How Many Guys They Have.