I JUST RETURNED FROM LAS VEGAS

I just got back to my home in Virginia after experiencing a GREAT time in Las Vegas.

Although I am disappointed that TIM TRUSHEL eeked out a narrow victory against me in the STARDUST INVITATIONAL HANDICAPPING TOURNAMENT, I'd like to congratulate TIM and I wish him the best in his future matches...

Unfortunately, my FIRST selection which won did not count and naturally, I substituted it with a losing one or I'd have WON!!!

Also, it was a pleasure to spend some time with quality people that some of you may know; BUZZ DALY, TIM TRUSHEL, DAVE MAHONEY, JOHN KELLY, RICHIE (sports book director of the Palms), STEPHEN NOVER, GREY GOOSE, GREEN DOBERMAN, DAVID MATHEWS, and FEZZIK...

I look forward to sharing some behind the scene stories once I catch up...

I missed all of you and it's GREAT to be back....

I did go through some withdrawels, not having a laptop with me...

THE SHRINK

Kenny we ripped that conman to threads the night he was on. It was disgrace, look up threads frm last week.

Kenny we heard you got drilled

Kenny finally you were wobbly on the radio

Welcome Back Kenny

dirty

EOG Master
Welcome Back :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

Glad you had a great time.....:cocktail :cocktail

Thanks guys and no way colhoopsman, except to say it is Italian and ends with a vowel...:+waving-5

THE SHRINK

Last edited:
THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_58156", true); </SCRIPT> ............ WELCOME BACK SIR!!! :+waving-5 MAYBEE YOU CAN GET THEM NEXT YEAR IN THE CONTEST!!!:+thumbs-2

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
TUFF break on that pick they didn't allow - you NAILED it - saying there would be about 50 points - and that is what it was

too bad you couldn't get UGA +4.5 or the UGA kicker not hit the uprights on a FG attempt

YOU WUZ robbed

winkyduck said:
TUFF break on that pick they didn't allow - you NAILED it - saying there would be about 50 points - and that is what it was

too bad you couldn't get UGA +4.5 or the UGA kicker not hit the uprights on a FG attempt

YOU WUZ robbed

Yes, Winky,

I couldn't have said it any better as I subsituted that first winning pick which I did say would have 50 points with a losing pick...(and the total landed 50)

There were also 4.5's at other sports books on Georgia, but not the Stardust...

I didn't want to make excuses because it would have sounded like sour grapes, but thank you for noticing...

THE SHRINK