I know San Diego clinched but...................

even with don best just anouncing no Brian Giles,why the hell are the Pads +150?no loretta or hernandez either

# way out of whack!!!!

tons of guys picked Lawrence at the start of the season to win the CY?mow he's +150?

I'll take that value every day of the week and twice on sundays boys

zona with Nippert at +140 has value too

any thoughts guys?

dirty

EOG Master
I agree with Sam.....The only reason they are +150 is te Giants have thrown in the towel as well. No Bonds and they will let Rooks finish out the year. Without Lowrey and Home Field this would be a -110 game

rob,

Same reason Atlanta and Angels were monster fades yesterday. Even if Lawrence pitches well, there is no reason to extend him. It is time to get everyone rested for next week, no value in Padres here. Take either the Giants or just pass.

GreenDoberman said:
rob,

Same reason Atlanta and Angels were monster fades yesterday. Even if Lawrence pitches well, there is no reason to extend him. It is time to get everyone rested for next week, no value in Padres here. Take either the Giants or just pass.

can't take a -155 fav in a meaningless game.even if the double a team was playing.just gotta believe only value is with the home dog here.

very small play for me here based solely on value.I agree GreenDoberman,padres have nothing to play for.but can't see the shitty giants as -160 here

GreenDoberman said:
rob,

you are 100% right though.their main objective is health for playoffs.I just see a 3-2 game here

padres win a tight 1-0 game.called 3-2 but still a great win.........

and dbacks end my night really well hitting as well.

makes the air force loss feel better.

sleep well boys

edmonton tomorrow in cfl foots medium ,over small

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
robbie nice hit im impressed with everything you are doing right now at the eog in the handicapping. and Hockey has not started yet....might get interesting this year here. keep em comming.

Red,meant Lawrence as well.he was hugely touted along with Peavy and Eaton at the start of the season.

he pitched a gem last night

He's right Lawrence was a dark horse for the Cy at the beginning of the year. Hindsight is 20/20, but he has pitched like a stiff all year.