I Love it When a Plan Comes Together

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Lue's first job after his playing career ended in 2009 was Director of Player Development with the Boston Celtics where Doc Rivers was the head coach and Tom Thibodeau was a key assistant.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
boogie hurt leg in vegas...... 1 down LOL

1. I don't think thee';s anything funny about a guy possibly tearing his ACL .

2. The only chance this LG had was LA not being at full health

3. I have a total free roll now

MrTop

EOG Master

it don't matter if he plays again. He has made enough money in his day. Let the younger kid play. The centers/big guys carry a lot of weight so you do not last long. The heart goes , bones go .... retire. Small guys last forever. No free roll . If the lakers don't win lebrons fault. He made the team again.

Heim

EOG Master
Now they can sign someone who can help them besides a occasional three Boogie was good for. Faried would be a welcome addition.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
it don't matter if he plays again. He has made enough money in his day. Let the younger kid play. The centers/big guys carry a lot of weight so you do not last long. The heart goes , bones go .... retire. Small guys last forever. No free roll . If the lakers don't win lebrons fault. He made the team again.

Boogie is just now entering his prime.

The free roll is for me, not LBJ. LBJ doesn't require any free rolls,

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Now they can sign someone who can help them besides a occasional three Boogie was good for. Faried would be a welcome addition.

This is exactly why his absence hurts, guys like you are sleeping on Boogie. The dude is a legit stud in this LG.

How LAL weren't favorites w/ that roster was silly but now we will never know. Co-favorites is the appropriate price for them now eventhough it's my understanding their 2nd favorites.

kane

EOG master

Sorry Game, no free roll, if the Lakers don't win the title you can't claim it's because of this injury, there are only two players on that team that if they went down with a serious injury you could say made the difference in them winning or not, you know who those two are

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Seen commentary that this betters the Lakers chance of a title. Not sure I agree with that but then again I don’t need to claim a free roll to a forum.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Sorry Game, no free roll, if the Lakers don't win the title you can't claim it's because of this injury, there are only two players on that team that if they went down with a serious injury you could say made the difference in them winning or not, you know who those two are

1. With respect, I don't need your permission to do anything.

2. I said if fully healthy, several times, no one is beating them... they're not fully healthy

This was written on July 9th:

Do you know who, "UniBronOogie" is? That's very well what it might end up being/

Source: https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/kawhi-plotted-against-our-king.7463281/#post-7520327

3. UniBron will most likely kick their ass anyway so it's probably a moot point.

4. You're a guy who somehow claims Boogie was not a Max Player if he never goes down for the Pels.... that's crazy talk. You and everyone else slept on this guy... it's not my problem if you don't realize how good this guy is.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Seen commentary that this betters the Lakers chance of a title. Not sure I agree with that but then again I don’t need to claim a free roll to a forum.

The same guys who claimed LBJ played no defense LY when he was a +Defender?

I'm not claiming anything, I clearly said no one is beating them if fully healthy and If I'm proved wrong, I'm not going to run into a closet and cry like a little girl or some GM's; I'll be right here to take my lumps and admit I was wrong. I can't be wrong now because they're not fully healthy, not sure what you don't understand here. Like I told Kane, it's probably a moot point but it is what it is.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

If the Kings Hand went down, it's a free roll. Don't even think about welching on me on this one. You know I added the caveat, "If Fully Healthy," every time I mentioned it.

I don't care about looking bad on a forum, I care about the spirit of the statement, I meant what I meant, if fully healthy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
1. LBJ
2. Bradley
3. Green
4. AD
5. McGee

The Kings Hand and Co off the bench.... that lineup just looked so much better w/ Boogie at the 5 and being spelled by McGee. However, McGee does play great off LBJ.

Heim

EOG Master
1. LBJ
2. Bradley
3. Green
4. AD
5. McGee

The Kings Hand and Co off the bench.... that lineup just looked so much better w/ Boogie at the 5 and being spelled by McGee. However, McGee does play great off LBJ.

I like Kuzma coming off the bench but the pressure is on Vogel to win now and I don't think he has the balls to do it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Heim, if you're thinking The Kings Hand 4 and AD 5.... I'm not sure Vogel has the balls to do that considering AD has been vocal about his desire to play the 4. I would love to see him at the 5 and he's going to have to play more of it regardless of how he feels.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Frank Vogel has a reputation for being a defense-first guy.

He was a student manager at the University of Kentucky in the mid-1990's.

A Rick Pitino-disciple.

I show him at 336-322 in 658 NBA games (regular season and postseason combined).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Frank Vogel has a reputation for being a defense-first guy.

He was a student manager at the University of Kentucky in the mid-1990's.

A Rick Pitino-disciple.

I show him at 336-322 in 658 NBA games (regular season and postseason combined).

That's also why I think he's going to go w/ that lineup I mentioned to Heim... how sick is that defense going to be?

1. LBJ
2. Bradley
3. Green
4. AD
5. McGee

This is maybe the 5th best lineup in the NBA. Sorry, it just has to be said. Nice defense and AD will certainly put up some numbers, but that's like three offensive weak spots and let's see LBJ actually make it through healthy now that he's finally started to deal with the inevitable injuries that come with age and the wear he's had.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is maybe the 5th best lineup in the NBA. Sorry, it just has to be said. Nice defense and AD will certainly put up some numbers, but that's like three offensive weak spots and let's see LBJ actually make it through healthy now that he's finally started to deal with the inevitable injuries that come with age and the wear he's had.

Do they call you WildBill because you like to make wild statements? Maybe the 5th best? Maybe they'll leave 13-Klaws a claw or 2 left so they can scratch their own ass.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I really hope this is all an act/troll and GameBred really isn't into man worship to this level.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, it ain't easy giving all your love to just one man.

OR

Maybe I just respect the hell out of Greatness.

It's one of the two.