I love WSEX, but this is annoying...

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
For at least the last several minutes the WSEX college football screen shows indiana and central michigan at under 55, but when I click on it it's actually under 54.4 and i've tried it many times, reopening wsex, etc... very annoying.

wsexsteve

EOG Member
Nimue77,

I have past along your problem to our tech guy. He is looking into it now.
In the mean time, if you would like to call in I will be happy to honor the line you were looking for.

wsexsteve

EOG Member
Nimue77,

Just got off the phone with our tech guy. There was a small problem but it is now fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
You will? ok, I will call.

wsexsteve said:
Nimue77,

I have past along your problem to our tech guy. He is looking into it now.
In the mean time, if you would like to call in I will be happy to honor the line you were looking for.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
Too late I guess, I had been out and came back to see Steve's offer to honor the line...and apparently steve has left the office for the day :( mabye steve would like to give me a bonus for bringing the problem to his WSEX's attention?

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Did you tell them Steve had you call? Is he the only one that can move a line for your play? Make the play at 54?. Steve will know its for 55. You have his post and the SHRINK on your side. You have nothin to worry about.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
Well actually I did take a bunch at 54.5 later on, before I even knew of the offer. If Steve would like to grade the play as 55 instead of 54.5 that would be fantastic!

Chuck Sims said:
Did you tell them Steve had you call? Is he the only one that can move a line for your play? Make the play at 54?. Steve will know its for 55. You have his post and the SHRINK on your side. You have nothin to worry about.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
I will call you if it lands 55 so you can refund the 54.5 play I made, thanks! I actually did call earlier when I asked and you weren't in and left my name and ID and I think they wrote it down, just fyi. What hours will you be in the office tommorrow?

wsexsteve said:
Nimue77,

Since I don't know your user name, call me if it lands on 55 and
I will refund your bet.