I muted the Fox announcers before the end of 1st Q

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Left handed of course would have cut distance, Samantha Power and accuracy but would improve all 3 throwing right handed with a busted elbow.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is something we can test ourselves. Throw right handed or left if that is your natural then try to make same throw other arm. Some people can't do it. Some people can.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Isiah Thomas took advantage of an NBA Finals injury. A bullshit phantom foul on Bill Laimbeer prevented Zeke from closing the destiny deal.

railbird

EOG Master
Shannon s long developing plays has caused 4 qbs to get knocked out this yr, 49ers nees to draft 3 or 4 more this yr

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast

Super Bowl announcers: Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen​

Just when you think you have everything figured out about the Super Bowl broadcast, there is a major twist this year.

For the first time in more than two decades, Fox will broadcast the Super Bowl without Joe Buck and Troy Aikman in the booth. Since Buck and Aikman left the network to join ESPN last spring, Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play) and Greg Olsen (color analyst) have taken over as Fox's top NFL broadcast team and will both be calling their first Super Bowl
I miss Aikman & his tag along Buck

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I doubt Brady will make a good personality. Maybe he'll surprise me but he doesn't have the energy or personality to make it work. His be best fit would be in the studio where his flaws can be managed.

blueline

EOG Master
I think we know who to thank for this

Super Bowl Ratings: 2023 Game Scores 113 Million Viewers, Third Biggest TV Program in History​