I need some FEMALE assistance please

X

xpanda

Uh, no 2 Live Crew. :)

Go with something that has a little groove to it ... sets a 'pace' if you know what I mean. ;)

Good suggestions by artist:

Roxy Music
Brian Ferry
Marvin Gaye
Aretha Franklin
Commodores (Brick House is a good one)
Ginuwine
Anything Motown, really

Enjoy!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Xpanda, we need more females in here. Let's get to work. I am going to yahoo lesbians tomorrow and shilling EOG. We need women in here that gamble and know LOVE.

The General

Some Grease stuff is good I think.

I need female opinion.

Young ladies need to register. We know there are plenty of loving offshore female clerks out there.

She bop bop, she bop bop. :D

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
When all else fails---try country.

let's go to Lookinbock Texas
Whalen Willie and the boys
This successfull life we're livin
got us funden
like the hatfields and mccoys.

Between jerry g's train song
Hank Williams pain song and
old blue eyes cyrin in the rain
Let's go to Lookinbock, Texas
Ain't nobody feelin no pain!:+signs11-

The General

Just got in from a live poker game. Won some vig money.

Good luck today fellas and ladies.

Full day of action.

:smokesmal

General, one area I know a little about. Pop on some Ella Fitzgerald, or even better Ella with Louis Armstrong. Also appropriate, Billie Holiday, Sarah Vaughn, Barry White, Al Green, and Edith Pilaf. Tear it up marine!

The General

Thanks for the recommendations Willy & Wrigley. Not sure how this is gonna work out though. I was out late and tired today. I'll come into it though.

Willy Loman said:
Nice call Shrink.

Thanks Judge,

I figured it might be safe in here, lol...

I got a 21 earlier, what did u get?

I see you did get on it..

Now ALL we have to do is WIN...

THE SHRINK

The General

I think I am just going to throw a burger on the grill, maybe add a slice of cheese and grab a fancy bag of salad. Probably go get a movie like Roadhouse, Star Wars, or Braveheart, then just be sweet for awhile. I will also do the dishes myself.

world traveler

EOG Addicted
:+signs11- this thread just identified the average age in this place at 40+.
With the exception of Ginuwine every suggestion made will make any chick under 35 run for the hills, or she is that fugly that she will put up with anything for some meat. My advice, dont take any.
W.T.

PEEP i apologize i missed your 2 live crew... it will work on any big booty chicken head of any age, you are excluded.

The General said:
I think I am just going to throw a burger on the grill, maybe add a slice of cheese and grab a fancy bag of salad. Probably go get a movie like Roadhouse, Star Wars, or Braveheart, then just be sweet for awhile. I will also do the dishes myself.
Don't be raising the bar for the rest of us General. Mrs. Hoffa has NEVER seen me do the dishes.

X

xpanda

The General said:

[sarcasm] This would make me melt. [/sarcasm]

Sheesh.