as B21 sucks on his "legend" of Jack Daniels and plays with "mini legend"
on Christmas Eve

B 2 1

EOG Veteran
Re: I NOTICE A TON OF NO REPLYS TO DOC'S POSTS

MERCER ALL TALK AND NO WALK!!!!

AS USUAL.

A LITTLE SHITASS.

DID YOUR PARENTS ALLOW YOU TO ASSOCIATE WITH OTHERS?

THE ANSWER IS SADLY "NO.

REGARDS, B

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

Dik(tiny weeny)Macaw is a very insecure person that has serious mental issues. He has to hide behind a computer because of his inability to confront people in person. He is probably a short person with everything short and the typical short syndrome. He needs to be pitied and ignored, but he is so fun to fuck with because he is so stupid. Thanx for providing this forum where idiots like him can reveal themselves. He is probably a registered child molester, if not yet, it's just a matter of time before he is caught.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I:+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 NOTICE LESS TO DEVILS POSTS

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Waltlou ...

Living proof that the Prison Rehab System does not always work

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

SADDAM = :hung

Good job President Bush. Keep om kicking that Islamic terrorist ASSzz !

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

600,000 innocent folks butchered by the American Dictator in a country
with no ties to 9-11

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

SO MANY "ZERO" REPLYS THAT IT'S EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVING A ZERO IS QUIET SMALL.

FOAD, B

The Devil

EOG Master

CAN YOU FIND MORE THEN ONE OR TWO TOPICS THAT DESERVE REPLIES???

MERCER HAS CUT AND PASTED THE ENTIRE FORUM........HE POSTS, HE ANSWERS HIS OWN POSTS..........VERY FEW READ THEM....PROBABLY NOT EVEN HIM...............HE IS NOTHING MORE THEN A FORUM HOG........EVEN HIS SUPPORTERS DON'T ANSWER MANY OF HIS POSTS.......LOOK AROUND AT ALL HIS POSTS, CHECK OUT THE ZERO REPLIES....CHECK OUT THE THREE TO SIX VIEWS.......AND THEN TELL ME HIS CONTRIBUTIONS ARE WORTH WHILE.........

NO GENTLEMEN, NO MATTER WHAT SIDE OF THE POLITICAL FORUM YOU ARE ON........VERY FEW CAN SAY HE IS A WORTHWHILE POSTER IN THIS FORUM........IF YOU WANT A SHIT FORUM....WELL KEEP MERCER HERE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SHIT FORUM.......IF YOU WANT A FORUM WHERE YOU CAN USE SOME LOGIC AND HAVE AN INTELLEGENT DEBATE.......YOU CAN'T HAVE IT WHILE MERCER IS HERE.......

The Devil

EOG Master

600,000 innocent folks butchered by the American Dictator in a country
with no ties to 9-11

EVEN HERE, THIS STUPID THREAD......CRITICAL OF HIM.......HE DOESN'T ANSWER.........HE JUST MAKES A POST, 95% ANTI BUSH.......NO LOGIC TO WHY HE POSTS THIS......HE HAS MADE THE SAME POST 200 TIMES............HE THINKS WE ARE IDIOTS LIKE HIM, HE THINKS MAYBE WE CAN'T READ.......OR MAYBE HE THINKS IF HE POSTS THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER SOMEONE WILL BELIEVE HIM........

FINE, YOU ARE ADULTS, AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU POLITICAL CHOICES........AGREE WITH HIM FINE....BUT TELL ME HONESTLY YOU LIKE SEEING THE EXACT SAME POST 100-200-300 TIMES.....

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU READ, THERE WAS NO LUGGAGE, THERE WERE NO WINGS, THE GRASS DIDN'T BURN, BUSH IS A NAZI, BUSH SOLD OUT THE COUNTRY, THE NAU IS GONNA KILL THE US, BUSH IS MOVING TO PARAGUAY, CHENEY WAS RUNNING NORAD, BUSH HAS BROKEN 750 LAWS, BUSH WAS AWOL, BUSH DID COKE, HIS WIFE KILLED HER EX.....GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK.......THIS REPUBLICAN IS A CROOK, THIS REPUBLICAN IS GAY, THIS REPUBLICAN IS A CHILD MOLESTER, CHENEYS DAUGHTER IS A LESBIAN.....

EVERY DAY IT'S THE SAME POSTS......JUST A DIFFERENT DAY AND A DIFFERENT THREAD, BUT THE SAME EXACT THING

WE CAN HAVE A THREAD ON ANY SUBJECT AND THE JERKOFF WILL COME IN WITH SOMETHING STUPID TO SAY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT......

THINK GUYS IF MERCER IS SO VALUABLE TO A POLITICAL FORUM....WHY DID THE RX TOSS HIS SORRY ASS.......

LET ME ANSWER FOR YOU....HE IS A CANCER.......

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

i do not mind having an intelligent engagement with anyone but it is impossible to have one with an idiot such as dik mercaw. The forum is being diminushed by the amount of garbage introduced by this illiterate. Everyone knows his jaded views and relentless pursuit to make him look like the idiot that he really is inherent, so what do you do? Ban him or give him the right that our Constitution gave us all, regardless of how stupid he is. I think we all know the answer. thanx guys for giving us this forum to express our feelings. It is a shame that even people of different political persuasion cannot realize the ultimate goal is for the good of the American people. fight hard for your beliefs, but fight harder for the American Will. United We Stand Divided We Fall. Outsiders hope we will become divided enough to destroy us from within. I certainly hope this doesn't happen.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Doc is hatred filled idiot. Nobody cares about his posts.

Saddam=:hung

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Oscar:

Your contributions are laughable .... BUSH IS A GREAT MAN!!

Bush is the biggest pondscum to sit at 1600 PA Avenue and his "LEGACY"
is going down the shitter and gonna be fun to watch his ass age this
year with the walls crumbling down on his 4th Reich

I LOVE THESE LITTLE BLUBS THAT SAY DOC MERCER IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST.......WHAT A GREAT INVENTION..........

You couldn't truly ignore him if you tried, idiot! you are soo addicted to Doc Mercer's nutsack that it's hilarious to me!! True Loser is what you are!!

dirty

EOG Master

You couldn't truly ignore him if you tried, idiot! you are soo addicted to Doc Mercer's nutsack that it's hilarious to me!! True Loser is what you are!!

Is that why Doc is talking to himself exclusively for the last 3 days... :+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty ....

DONT STIFF ME ON THE MONEY OWED IN THIS CONTEST

DID SOME CHECKING AND SEEMS YOU HAVE A "PATTERN" OF HOLDING
BACK PAYOUTS ON PREVIOUS CONTESTS YOU HAVE RAN IN THE
PAST

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

Hang in there Dirty, It's working. I love it when a well laid plan unfolds.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Nothing has changed. The guy posts to himself. Hilarious !

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

It was nice when he wasn't posting. Give him enough rope and he'll look like Sodamninsane. Dirty said he was going to clean it up again.

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

Well Dirty here's your first chance. FUCK YOU, YOU DIKHEAD MERCAW COMMUNIST BASTARD. Anyone that doesn't have more to do than fuck up a Forum with 20,057 posts that the majority do not have replies to is a LOW-BRED, CHICKEN-SHIT-EATING ASSHOLE THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TO THIS FORUM. AND THE OFFER STILL STANDS MOTHER-FUCKER, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. I KNOW MY WAY AROUND AUSTIN. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU UNLESS YOU ARE THE CHICKEN-SHIT YOU ARE PERCEIVED AS.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really??

Lot of "talk tough" from a SHEMALE that wont enlist to go fight in Iraq

Jethro: go finish that High School dliploma as you have an embarrasement
to this forum

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well Dirty here's your first chance. FUCK YOU, YOU DIKHEAD MERCAW COMMUNIST BASTARD. Anyone that doesn't have more to do than fuck up a Forum with 20,057 posts that the majority do not have replies to is a LOW-BRED, CHICKEN-SHIT-EATING ASSHOLE THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TO THIS FORUM. AND THE OFFER STILL STANDS MOTHER-FUCKER, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. I KNOW MY WAY AROUND AUSTIN. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU UNLESS YOU ARE THE CHICKEN-SHIT YOU ARE PERCEIVED AS.

As a public service announcement, this is just a message board where opinions will vary. Wanting to physically fight over a message posted on an internet board is worse than doc making posts with no replies. :+clueless

Let's assume a fight happens...

1.) You may get hurt (Maybe a tooth, jaw, or nose)
2.) You may go to jail :)hung )
3.) Your name will appear in the paper if arrested telling how it came to be.

4.) Go for it, maybe EOG will be mentioned in the Austin newspaper. :+excited-

:+textinb3

dirty

EOG Master

Waltou... you are now on Post Review... if anyone else stoops to your level they will be included...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

General,

Nice post! :cheers

4.) Go for it, maybe EOG will be mentioned in the Austin newspaper

This has no chance unless Walt happens to find Doc posting in a library.