I promise I will leave this country

Re: I promise I will leave this country

Yeah, McCain's done (unfortunately for America).

As for Hillary, I noted yesterday that she actually has a sense of humor. She was responding to an audience question about how she'd handle some of the "bad" characters of the world. She answered that she had had plenty of experience handling bad men...

but I still wouldn't vote for her. Not even my wife, a confirmed liberal, is likely to vote for her.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Yeah, McCain's done (unfortunately for America).

As for Hillary, I noted yesterday that she actually has a sense of humor. She was responding to an audience question about how she'd handle some of the "bad" characters of the world. She answered that she had had plenty of experience handling bad men...

but I still wouldn't vote for her. Not even my wife, a confirmed liberal, is likely to vote for her.
I wouldn't count McCain out yet. He has been surging the last week or so. He came out of nowhere to be third in Iowa where two weeks ago he was in 6th. If he does well in New Hampshire he could be a serious contender.

I like Hillary and think she would make a great president but I think Obama is a first rate candidate and has lots of great ideas to make 'America' herself once again.

Huckabee would get demolished by whomever the Dems put up. . . . .

McCain will win NH in a few days, or finish a close 2nd to Romney.
I hope you're right, but I'm not quite ready to celebrate yet. If the Texas primaries were likely to mean anything (which they are not), I'd be working right now for McCain.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

divine intervention boys...........

dont be that surprised to see Huck come out of little Hope Arkansas, just like someone else did a few years back........

divine intervention boys...........

dont be that surprised to see Huck come out of little Hope Arkansas, just like someone else did a few years back........

Not even your god can help Huckabee get elected. NO WAY.