I say i just kick the fuck out of JJ

mofome

Banned
why not

where he from

seems like a fuckin mouth...fights are fun, i box, lets hook something up. im not a big fan of racists people...eventho i grew up as the only white kid in my place in DC....i saw a lot of shit and people werent that cool....but to talk down about an entire race, as if they are any diff than urself, shittt...fuck the muther fucker

if i said it, then i meant it, and what, fuck nucca

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU MANIAC.ARE WE TALKING ABOUT JJGOLD I DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THIUS NIT WIT IS TALKING ABOUT.YOU LIVED IN A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD WHAT DO YOU WANT A MEDAL I WISH I KNEW YOU I WOULD HAVE PAID THE NIGERIANS TO KICK YOUR DUMB WHITE ARSE MOFOME.NO GO BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR AND HAVE HIM FILL YOUR RIDDELIN PRESCRIPTION I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED A DOSE.

SPEAKING OF NIGERIANS HAS ANYBODY NOTICED ALL THESE (OVERS) IN THE NIGERIAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION YOUR BOY BEANTOWNJIM IS MAKING A SCORE:+money-8+ I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN MY BOOKIES FACE LAST NIGHT WHEN WE GOT THE OVER 211 1/2 IN THE ATLANTA WASHINGTON GAME THANK GOD THE OVERPAYED JANITORS DIDNT QUIT
I GRIN :D WHEN I WIN

mofome

Banned
bean, i mentioned that i have been the subject of racism and still could give a fuck.

u....well i just laugh every time i see u post, hoping thats u in that picture

:+waving-5