I See Tannehill...I Start Thinking Foles 2017

Heim

EOG Master
Naturally Eagles had home field to SB but Tannehill has rejuvenated this team and defense as good as Eagle squad with a better back.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
They play Balt next. I did grab some 90/1 and 75/1.

Yes, so they have to go to Baltimore and then likely to KC.

They may be able to beat Bal... but then KC would be the third tough game in a row.
Hence I don't think they will be able to keep up with KC.
KC will be able to score almost at will on them (they did it the first time the played, so did the Saints)

KC can gamble on defense... they only need a few stops.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
that was a serious question, actually.

I am sure there is an explanation why the players are not doing it ( at least not in the clip)

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
He's gonna have to play a whole lot better than he did tonight to compete with Balt. He reverted to Miami Tannehill tonight.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
He's gonna have to play a whole lot better than he did tonight to compete with Balt. He reverted to Miami Tannehill tonight.

He didn't necessarily have good game. Especially when you look at the stats.

But it was very clear that the game plan was Henry. And that's what won them the game in this spot. He was asked to game manage. He did. Made a couple mistakes. But in the end, did not lose the game for them. He ultimately did his job. Take the W and move on.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
That third and eight at the end of the games was a big first down for Tanneyhill....won them the game....huge win for him and his team....

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Tannehill got a a big bonus today with the win today in foxboro on his future contract next year. He'll get a bigger payday with the win today than if they didn't advance

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes, so they have to go to Baltimore and then likely to KC.

They may be able to beat Bal... but then KC would be the third tough game in a row.
Hence I don't think they will be able to keep up with KC.
KC will be able to score almost at will on them (they did it the first time the played, so did the Saints)

KC can gamble on defense... they only need a few stops.
That week off is a big advantage for Balt as they had some injuries to key weapons at the end. I don’t think they can play the same vs Balt as they did in NE and win. A concern is Jackson will take advantage of throwing outside the hash marks, something Brady cant do anymore, and also having to account for a playmaking TE. Balt will put Peters on AJ Brown and make Corey Davis beat them - that probably isn’t happening.

can Henry do it again?

MrTop

EOG Master
That week off is a big advantage for Balt as they had some injuries to key weapons at the end. I don’t think they can play the same vs Balt as they did in NE and win. A concern is Jackson will take advantage of throwing outside the hash marks, something Brady cant do anymore, and also having to account for a playmaking TE. Balt will put Peters on AJ Brown and make Corey Davis beat them - that probably isn’t happening.

can Henry do it again?

we are looking good

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ryan Tannehill's # is 17. Otherwise known as Q. Tennessee scored 20 points against the Patriots. 20 points scored. 20 points total. 2020. There is your Super Show winner.

Patriots scored 3 points in the 1st qtr and 10 points in the second qtr. Russy Wilson is #3. Grappo is #10. There is your NFCe championship matchup.

Have to find Tanny an opponent. I think LSU rolls Monday. Joe Joe Burrow's # is 9. Seahawks beats the Eagles 17-9 twice.

5Dimes: Tennessee vs Seattle Super Show LIV +8500

Psalm 9:17 King James Version (KJV)
- 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

MrTop

EOG Master
knocks out teasers big time running backs are a dime a dozen except for henry lol

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Tannehill is one win away from reaching the SB, and the game is being played in Miami, fucking unbelievable

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If I'm not mistaken a few of us were talking about Mariota and Tennessee in a thread before the season and if Mariota was competent enough, they can surprise some people.

It turns out Tannehill was the competent one. Who knew.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
caesars had a 75-1 tennessee odds up for a long time.

sad
rolling over the ML with them, I calculated to be about 136-1.

Yes these are always much better but what is never talked about is having the mindset to have a $100 wager to start and rolling it over to say $5000 and then taking all that $5000 and putting it on them for that last win.

human nature would say that most of that $5000 would go into pocket and that last play would be much much lower which reduces the true odds greatly.