I think I win the Beantown Jim award today.

As in "I am a dumb bastard". Checking the box score, I pick all 7 props right in the contest. Then I go back and look at the thread and realize I didn't pick a tiebreaker.
Congrats to those who won.:doh1

Just $300, $200, $100, but I watched the game and followed with the props and was all excited to see I had them all right. Then was going to check the thread to see if anyone else got it right.

Instead of "Congratulations Doberman, you won!"
it will read "Congratulations Doberman, your a dumbass!"

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
YOUR NOT GOING TO GET AN ARGUMENT FROM ME GREEN DUMBERMAN YOUR BIG CHANCE TO BE A HERO AND YOU CHOKED.THIS F-CKING KID WOULD FORGET HIS HEAD IF IT WASNT ON HIS SHOULDERS HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU HEAR THAT LINE GREEN DUMBERMAN.WELL YOU KEEP CHASING YOUR CONTEST'S KID I AM MAKING REAL MONEY ONCE AGAIN I HIT BOTH SIDES OF AN IF LOSE AND I ONLY MAKE 600 DOLLARS BECAUSE IN AN IF LOSE AFTER YOU WIN YOUR FIRST GAME THE BET ENDS OH WLL I'LL TAKE IT:D I GRIN WHEN I WIN

WOULD THE LAST AMERICAN LEAVING SOUTH BOSTON PLEASE GRAB THE FLAG,THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING:+thumbs-1

To even be considered in the same class as you Beaner would be an honor to any man. I choked, I blew it, man and that would have completely changed my life too. I could have flown to Boston and met my hero, we could drink Guinness and trade Irish Hurling stories. Then we could talk about the great Cascade robbery, I will NEVER forget that.

After that we can have a "realist" discussion and talk about all of the groups that are ruining it for "us" folks. Man, oh man, what will I do now that I've lost the faith of my fearless leader BeanTown Jim

I only hope one day you can take me under your wing and teach me all your worldly knowledge. In exchange, I'll contact my secret KGB operatives and track down that Russian who stole your lawnmower.

GD- I once played an online poker tournament. It took over an hour and I was happy as hell to win it. Then I realized that instead of playing a real money table, I was playing at a non-money table.