KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Age-60
Location-Las Vegas
Favorite TV shows of All-Time-The Sopranos, The Prisoner
Favorite Current TV show-Ozark
Favorite Mindless TV show-Big Brother
Favorite Bands of All-Time-Pink Floyd, Prince
Favorite Current musical artist-They all blow now (Rolling Stones)
Favorite sport-Football
Favorite U.S. city-Chicago
Favorite international city-London
Most despised person currently-King Yellow Hair and his Technicolor Ego
Pets-American Longhair Cat (Rescue), 2 Beta Fish (1 day old)
Favorite meal-Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Least favorite side or meal-Liver
What have I done during quarantine-Wrote words, fed Birds, cleaned, bitched
Favorite teams-Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bulls-Cubs-White Sox-Bears-Blackhawks
Favorite players of all time-Michael Jordan, Ernie Banks, Otis Taylor, Pat Tillman
Health or mental health issues-Too many to name, too many unknown, leave me alone. L3-L4 fucked since 2008. I have 5 Canes and yell (daily) at my fucking Coffee Pot if that helps.
Marital status-Single
Religion-Lifelong Agnostic who adheres to Buddhist philosophies and attends Christian (Protestant) virtual church
1 parent living, 1 deceased, 1 younger brother, 1 younger sister, 1 stepbrother

boston massacre

EOG Master
5 new questions and I ask that someone else ask five new questions everyday. They can be anything besides politics.

Where did I grow up- Sandwich, Ma.
First album ever purchased with my own money- Def Leppard- Pour some sugar on me
Favorite exercise or activity to stay in shape-
Hiking or walking the dog 4 miles a day
Thing you miss the most since this all began- MLB attending and betting
Favorite Beverage per season- Arnold Palmers in the summer. French press coffee in the winter

A CAPE CODER !

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Age-60
Location-Las Vegas
Favorite TV shows of All-Time-The Sopranos, The Prisoner
Favorite Current TV show-Ozark
Favorite Mindless TV show-Big Brother
Favorite Bands of All-Time-Pink Floyd, Prince
Favorite Current musical artist-They all blow now (Rolling Stones)
Favorite sport-Football
Favorite U.S. city-Chicago
Favorite international city-London
Most despised person currently-King Yellow Hair and his Technicolor Ego
Pets-American Longhair Cat (Rescue), 2 Beta Fish (1 day old)
Favorite meal-Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Least favorite side or meal-Liver
What have I done during quarantine-Wrote words, fed Birds, cleaned, bitched
Favorite teams-Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bulls-Cubs-White Sox-Bears-Blackhawks
Favorite players of all time-Michael Jordan, Ernie Banks, Otis Taylor, Pat Tillman
Health or mental health issues-Too many to name, too many unknown, leave me alone. L3-L4 fucked since 2008. I have 5 Canes and yell (daily) at my fucking Coffee Pot if that helps.
Marital status-Single
Religion-Lifelong Agnostic who adheres to Buddhist philosophies and attends Christian (Protestant) virtual church
1 parent living, 1 deceased, 1 younger brother, 1 younger sister, 1 stepbrother

Oh man, Prince is the best guitarist ever man. If you get a chance YouTube
My guitar gently weeps- Tom Petty, Jeff Beck and Prince Rock n Roll hall of fame. It will blow anyone's mind.

How did you get into soccer? I have been trying but even with a decent sized wager it feels very slow to me as a American who didnt grow up with it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Where did I grow up - Same house I'm in now, in Harbor Country
First album ever purchased with my own money- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Favorite exercise or activity to stay in shape- Climb the sand dunes
Thing you miss the most since this all began - Not knowing when things are coming back, nothing to look forward to.
Favorite Beverage per season- Summer - a good bitter IPA or a ice-cold LaCroix, winter - Bells Kalamazoo Stout

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
Drink, you had me at Dwight Evans, However the only clam chowdah is Rhode Island Chowdah, you don’t put milk or cream in chowder. If you are ever in CT, Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun let me know. Otherwise best US city is San Diego, although had great times in Milwaukee and San Antonio and others. foreign city to many to mention, just avoid being the ugly American and if you have a bad time it’s your own fault. I’ve hit 6 of the continents, people are great. Brisbane, Dublin, Toronto, Tokyo, Osan, Bangkok, Caracas, Playa del Carmen , people live in a small world/web site sad. Shocker/sad that most of the frequent posters responded they are single? I definitely out kicked my coverage, married for 6 years together for 20 to a great girl who has run 11 marathons. Hopefully this “pandemic” taught people to get outside and enjoy.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Drink, you had me at Dwight Evans, However the only clam chowdah is Rhode Island Chowdah, you don’t put milk or cream in chowder. If you are ever in CT, Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun let me know. Otherwise best US city is San Diego, although had great times in Milwaukee and San Antonio and others. foreign city to many to mention, just avoid being the ugly American and if you have a bad time it’s your own fault. I’ve hit 6 of the continents, people are great. Brisbane, Dublin, Toronto, Tokyo, Osan, Bangkok, Caracas, Playa del Carmen , people live in a small world/web site sad. Shocker/sad that most of the frequent posters responded they are single? I definitely out kicked my coverage, married for 6 years together for 20 to a great girl who has run 11 marathons. Hopefully this “pandemic” taught people to get outside and enjoy.

My stepdad would let me stay up every night to watch Evan's hit 3x. He was beyond great. Boggs got all the love but Evan's was far ahead in my eyes. I can still name every player the 1987-1989 teams by lineup off top of my head.
Tokyo is my ultimate bucket list. Have never heard anyone recommend Milwaukee befor. San Antonio is in my top 5 of u.s. cities and everyone told me Austin was better, large disagreement.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
To all whom havent been maybe leave the Girlfriend at the hotel or resort when heading to Jaco, CR.. no one told me my first trip in 2013. Unless you want to really test a relationship do not attempt this!:)
I like bad bunny as well.
Surprised by so many answers here. Very cool.

Latin music today reminds me of the early 2000's hip hop infusion.

By far the best music being made right now IMO.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Oh man, Prince is the best guitarist ever man. If you get a chance YouTube
My guitar gently weeps- Tom Petty, Jeff Beck and Prince Rock n Roll hall of fame. It will blow anyone's mind.

How did you get into soccer? I have been trying but even with a decent sized wager it feels very slow to me as a American who didnt grow up with it.
He might be the most talented musical guy ever. Or at least since Beethoven, LOL. Besides his own great stuff, the songs he wrote for others are incredible. Manic Monday is one of my favorite songs. https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...songs-that-were-hits-for-other-artists-72421/

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Latin music today reminds me of the early 2000's hip hop infusion.

By far the best music being made right now IMO.
I like ozuna, elvis crespo, wisin, j. Balvin wnl else should I check out? I would like to see a female reggaetone artist.. cardi B not doing it for me?

Who do you like for hip hop in the late 90s and early 2000s? I can talk hip hop for days.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I like ozuna, elvis crespo, wisin, j. Balvin wnl else should I check out? I would like to see a female reggaetone artist.. cardi B not doing it for me?

Who do you like for hip hop in the late 90s and early 2000s? I can talk hip hop for days.

Yeah. Ozuna right behind Bad Bunny.

Some of the better females right now are Becky G, Natti Natasha, Karol G, and Shakira still going strong.

From the 2000's... A Tribe Called Quest, Bone Thugs, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Tupac, Wu Tang, BIG, Jay-Z, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc.

I listened to a ton of different music back then.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. Ozuna right behind Bad Bunny.

Some of the better females right now are Becky G, Natti Natasha, Karol G, and Shakira still going strong.

From the 2000's... A Tribe Called Quest, Bone Thugs, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Tupac, Wu Tang, BIG, Jay-Z, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc.

I listened to a ton of different music back then.
Checking out Becky G right away. I know the name cant place the songs.

I saw tribe and de la last 2 summers at red rocks. Really missing live music right now. You know who never gets brought up from that era? Talib kweli & most def. I love everyone named above never got much into Jedi mind tricks. Was just listening to DMX and mobb deep the other day and man they're slept on. Also Jadakiss.
Anyone in forum.
Top 5 emcees of all time?
Give me your list!

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Checking out Becky G right away. I know the name cant place the songs.

I saw tribe and de la last 2 summers at red rocks. Really missing live music right now. You know who never gets brought up from that era? Talib kweli & most def. I love everyone named above never got much into Jedi mind tricks. Was just listening to DMX and mobb deep the other day and man they're slept on. Also Jadakiss.
Anyone in forum.
Top 5 emcees of all time?
Give me your list!

For music:
5. Rick Dees
4. Don Cornelius
3. Ryan Seacrest
2. Casey Kasem
1. Dick Clark

billysink

EOG Dedicated
grew up in the 302 Brewster Douglas

Bros Johnson Right on Time

Hiking Skirt Mountain, Rock Splitting, Kayaking

MLB, I miss it a lot. Maybe more.

Sun tea with lime and mint, Dark Roast Coffee from Sumatra, San Pell with fruit. Don't use alcohol but don't begrudge anyone that does, cold beer is real good but I gotta turn my back personally.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
grew up in the 302 Brewster Douglas

Bros Johnson Right on Time

Hiking Skirt Mountain, Rock Splitting, Kayaking

MLB, I miss it a lot. Maybe more.

Sun tea with lime and mint, Dark Roast Coffee from Sumatra, San Pell with fruit. Don't use alcohol but don't begrudge anyone that does, cold beer is real good but I gotta turn my back personally.

I see brothers johnson in a lot of mid-70s-80's music lists.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Where did I grow up - Rural NW Ohio. Hoops on the side of barns type of setting.
First album ever purchased with my own money- Rumors Fleetwood Mac
Favorite exercise or activity to stay in shape- Mix of running and weights
Thing you miss the most since this all began - Sports wise March Madness. Life wise freedom of choice
Favorite Beverage per season- Summer - Ice cold beer winter - Irish Coffee

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Age...69
Favorite Music...Motown
Favorite Sports Teams...Die hard Philly fan
Favorite TV Show...MASH
Favorite Beverage....Ice Cold Lemonade
Grew up on the Jersey Shore
Best Concert....New Years Eve with Temptations and Four Tops in Vegas...
Best Concert....Prince...Phil Collins...Manhattan Transfer
Favorite Team Sport....MLB
Favorite spectator sport....Horse Racing
Have lived in Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Thailand for the past 35 years
Favorite Food....Submarines from the White House in Atlantic City
Most interesting city ever visited....Havana, Cuba
I have a brother and sister
I have a daughter who is 37 and works in the tattoo business....
I am a Vet who served in the USMC
Graduated from Southeast Missouri State in 1974

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
Favourite tv show of all time: Breakout Kings
Favourite current TV show: dragons den ( Canadian version of Shark Tank)
Favourite mindless tv show: Gillian’s Island
Favourite band of all time: Boston/CCR
Favourite current artist ??
Favourite sport: Hockey
Favourite U.S city: Rapid City, South Dakota

Favourite international city: Winnipeg. Luv living here. Wouldn’t live anywhere else if you payed me. No traffic. Can buy a beautiful home here for less than most places in Canada. Only 2 hrs to beautiful cottage country also. Also only 300 coronavirus cases here total.

Most despised person currently: Hillary Clinton
Favourite meal: thin slice pizza
What have I done during pandemic: bought a 2020 Mazda CX-5
basically to help fill the void with no sports or betting. Work in milk industry so very fortunate to have job security.
Favourite teams: Winnipeg Jets
Favourite athlete of all time: Doug Flutie, Dale Hawerchuk
Health or mental issues : none. As a matter of fact have never been to a doctor ever.
Marital status: single
Religion: raised Catholic but now meh

kane

EOG master
Wasn't going to do this, but changed my mind, I'm leaving out some personal details

Favorite city: Miami, and San Fancisco
Favorite International city: Vancouver, BC Canada
Favorite all time TV show: MASH, The Rockford Files
Favorite current TV show: Curb or Modern Family
Favorite all time series: in order Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire
Favorite mindless TV show: None, although I have been known to stop on the Kardashians if I'm channel surfing
Favorite band of all time: Boston
Favorite current band: no one
Favorite sport: as a kid baseball, as an adult Basketball, especially the NBA
Most despised person: Terry Porter, he's the official who stole the championship from Miami in the 2003 championship game with one of the worst PI calls ever made
Favorite meal: Linguini with clam sauce
Least favorite meal: Liver
Favorite teams: Celtics, Heat, Reds, the U
Most hated teams: The Lakers, The Knicks, The Jets, The Gators, The Noles (since it appears the Patriots run is over I won't include them)
Favorite athlete all time: In order Larry Bird, Dwyane Wade, Dan Marino, Barry Larkin
Favorite current athlete: Marcus Smart, Joey Votto, Frank Gore
Health or mental issues: Health A Fib, mental none, except when I argue with Raiders and he makes me fucking crazy
Favorite coach all time: Don Shula, Al Arbour, Red Auerbach
Favorite current coach: Erik Spoelstra
Celebrity crush: Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis
And in honor of the guy who started this thread, my favorite cappers, in no special order: Rob Pizzola, Adam Chernoff, Drink

Last edited:

skinny

EOG Addicted
Wasn't going to do this, but changed my mind, I'm leaving out some personal details

Favorite city: Miami, and San Fancisco
Favorite International city: Vancouver, BC Canada
Favorite all time TV show: MASH, The Rockford Files
Favorite current TV show: Curb or Modern Family
Favorite all time series: in order Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The Wire
Favorite mindless TV show: None, although I have been known to stop on the Kardashians if I'm channel surfing
Favorite band of all time: Boston
Favorite current band: no one
Favorite sport: as a kid baseball, as an adult Basketball, especially the NBA
Most despised person: Terry Porter, he's the official who stole the championship from Miami in the 2003 championship game with one of the worst PI calls ever made
Favorite meal: Linguini with clam sauce
Least favorite meal: Liver
Favorite teams: Celtics, Heat, Reds, the U
Most hated teams: The Lakers, The Knicks, The Jets, The Gators, The Noles (since it appears the Patriots run is over I won't include them)
Favorite athlete all time: In order Larry Bird, Dwyane Wade, Dan Marino, Barry Larkin
Favorite current athlete: Marcus Smart, Joey Votto, Frank Gore
Health or mental issues: Health A Fib, mental none, except when I argue with Raiders and he makes me fucking crazy
Favorite coach all time: Don Shula, Al Arbour
Favorite current coach: Erik Spoelstra
Celebrity crush: Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis
And in honor of the guy who started this thread, my favorite cappers, in no special order: Rob Pizzola, Adam Chernoff, Drink
Loved the Rockford files, Angel was great.
Didn't know the name of the ref who made that call but it was terrible.
Had a huge bet on the under, lost it because of that.
Some beats you don't forget.

kane

EOG master
Loved the Rockford files, Angel was great.
Didn't know the name of the ref who made that call but it was terrible.
Had a huge bet on the under, lost it because of that.
Some beats you don't forget.

Angel was always getting Rockford into trouble, and Rockford knew it, but he could never resist helping him anyway. That cocksucking motherfucker Terry Porter singlehandedly stole the championship with that horse shit call, all these years later I can still see play, Miami's DB Glenn Sharpe breaks up the pass with a solid play, then seconds later out of nowhere a flag comes flying across the field, and that fucking scumbag gives the game to OSU, that play will haunt me the rest of my life, fuck him and his entire family

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
You Cane fans crack me up about that PI call. If not for a blown call on a sideline catch that would of been a game ending first down for OSU; there wouldn’t of been OT. Refs give, refs take.

Boo hoo.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Age-68
Location- San Marino, CA
Favorite TV show of all time- TVG
Favorite Current TV show- Yellowstone/TVG
Favorite Mindless TV show- 90 day fiance
Favorite band of all time- CCR
Favorite Current musical artist- Carrie
Favorite sport- Golf Majors
Favorite U.S. city- San Marino, CA
Favorite international city- Sydney
Most despised person currently- Big Runner's Mother
Pets- currently none had 3 older lab/pit mixes that all passed in the last 2 1/2 years
Favorite meal- New York strip
Least favorite side or meal- brussel sprouts
What have I done during quarantine- Set new wine drinking records
Favorite teams- Closet Twins fan
Favorite player of all time-Larry Fitzgerald
Health or mental health issues- None 68 years old and haven't been sick in over 35 years and take zero meds
Marital status- Married to a beautiful half tica half AA.
Religion-Although born in Israel do not practice any organized religion, I do go to Church(catholic) with my wife in Costa Rica every Christmas

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Age-68
Location- San Marino, CA
Favorite TV show of all time- TVG
Favorite Current TV show- Yellowstone/TVG
Favorite Mindless TV show- 90 day fiance
Favorite band of all time- CCR
Favorite Current musical artist- Carrie
Favorite sport- Golf Majors
Favorite U.S. city- San Marino, CA
Favorite international city- Sydney
Most despised person currently- Big Runner's Mother
Pets- currently none had 3 older lab/pit mixes that all passed in the last 2 1/2 years
Favorite meal- New York strip
Least favorite side or meal- brussel sprouts
What have I done during quarantine- Set new wine drinking records
Favorite teams- Closet Twins fan
Favorite player of all time-Larry Fitzgerald
Health or mental health issues- None 68 years old and haven't been sick in over 35 years and take zero meds
Marital status- Married to a beautiful half tica half AA.
Religion-Although born in Israel do not practice any organized religion, I do go to Church(catholic) with my wife in Costa Rica every Christmas
Jasson, you brought me to tears i laughed so hard. Great stuff. Pura Vida.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Favourite tv show of all time: Breakout Kings
Favourite current TV show: dragons den ( Canadian version of Shark Tank)
Favourite mindless tv show: Gillian’s Island
Favourite band of all time: Boston/CCR
Favourite current artist ??
Favourite sport: Hockey
Favourite U.S city: Rapid City, South Dakota

Favourite international city: Winnipeg. Luv living here. Wouldn’t live anywhere else if you payed me. No traffic. Can buy a beautiful home here for less than most places in Canada. Only 2 hrs to beautiful cottage country also. Also only 300 coronavirus cases here total.

Most despised person currently: Hillary Clinton
Favourite meal: thin slice pizza
What have I done during pandemic: bought a 2020 Mazda CX-5
basically to help fill the void with no sports or betting. Work in milk industry so very fortunate to have job security.
Favourite teams: Winnipeg Jets
Favourite athlete of all time: Doug Flutie, Dale Hawerchuk
Health or mental issues : none. As a matter of fact have never been to a doctor ever.
Marital status: single
Religion: raised Catholic but now meh

Winnepeg got some tough cookies up there I stopped up there once for a few days up in Riverbank. I think that place got nicked out tho....

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Angel was always getting Rockford into trouble, and Rockford knew it, but he could never resist helping him anyway. That cocksucking motherfucker Terry Porter singlehandedly stole the championship with that horse shit call, all these years later I can still see play, Miami's DB Glenn Sharpe breaks up the pass with a solid play, then seconds later out of nowhere a flag comes flying across the field, and that fucking scumbag gives the game to OSU, that play will haunt me the rest of my life, fuck him and his entire family

rockford files was my favorite also........
1592768789117.png