I Think The New York Mets Have The Strongest Lineup In The National League.

rainbow

EOG Master
I don't think that the Cardinals have anything on the Mets LINEUP, the Mets are going to score alot of runs this year.

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Agreed about the lineups, but u cant compare the runs on the season, the Mets play in a huge Pitchers park and STl in the heat, the balls fly out of there.

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
Looks like we should all bet the over when they play each other in st Louis:+thumbs-2
Mets have a very strong lineup...best in the the big apple!!!!:hurray :+waving-2 :D

MCP

LOL

I will take St Louis line up over mets every day of the week. The next clutch hit Beltran gets in a met uniform will be his first.

Mets are hitting over their heads right now but their lineup is still among the top 5 in the NL.

Let me make one thing very clear though...

They play in a pitcher's park. Runs are much harder to come by in a park like that. Don't overestimate their offensive firepower and automatically think it will translate into elite numbers. They are very good, but will be hard for them to finish in the top 5 statistically because of their park. Keep that in mind when capping overs at Shea this season.

mofome

Banned
Name Offenses in the NL that are better than the mets.

NYM
PHIL
STL
CHC
LAD
ATL
CINCI
MIL

:+waving-5