I think we need a pick tracker forum here.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I like the idea - a lot of work for someone. To date these are the only HONEST tracking type systems. Let's say someone buys picks from Phil Steele or Kelso Sturgeon - maybe the Don Best guys - is it going to make anybody mad to put the results here after the fact.

For obvious reasons they are probably going to get mad if someone posts their picks before game time.

A where the moves got originated would be a great thread. Sort the real steam from the false moves type of thing.

Working on it......I did it RX and it wan't too much work...most posters were GREAT with their records ...

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
My fantasy handicapping site would be perfect for this. I have live lines from the Stardust & Mirage and you bet a fictional $ 11,000 bankroll that we replenish every Sunday @ midnite. Our odds screen is click & bet and we record all action, grade the tickets and adjust all accounts. It's completely automated. It would be the most accurate, TELLING tracking of anyone who wanted to risk their handicapping reputation. No sandbagging since it's exactly like betting in LV only with monoply money. No past posts, no padding records since your picks are there for the World to see. Of course if you come out "winners" we/you can verify that also. If the EOG forum is interested I'll set up a "Handicappers League" and we'll all see. Nothing to lose but your rep.....Scotty S

Scotty S
www.wiseguys.com

Yea or just everyone keep their picks for the week in one thread in each forum. Instead of starting new threads for each play. Thats the way I plan to do it.

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
Thanks jj, Wiseguys will keep the entire season. It breaks down money won on straight bets, parlays/teasers, etc. It also tracks straight bets w/l and % by, week, month and season. One click and every entrants record and money "won/lost" will be in one neat column. For all to see.
"Bet" 24/7. It's no different than betting off shore except the accountung available to you is a bit more detailed. We can set up an account for EOG so the entire forum and lurkers can see entrants picks and records. Mabey no one want's to be TRULY monitered, jj....ScottyS.

Scotty S said:
Thanks jj, Wiseguys will keep the entire season. It breaks down money won on straight bets, parlays/teasers, etc. It also tracks straight bets w/l and % by, week, month and season. One click and every entrants record and money "won/lost" will be in one neat column. For all to see.
"Bet" 24/7. It's no different than betting off shore except the accountung available to you is a bit more detailed. We can set up an account for EOG so the entire forum and lurkers can see entrants picks and records. Mabey no one want's to be TRULY monitered, jj....ScottyS.

My thoughts are this Scotty, I don't give a rats ass about seeing any players log when he's betting parlays, teasers, pleasers ect.... Thats tee total BS in my opinion. I have ZERO problem with any kinda tracker the Shrink & mods want to use.

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
Of course it would be all straight bets. I'm simply offering my service here. You can use pencil & paper for all I care and send in your games after they're over.....Scotty