I want Nick Foles in already after only one drive

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Detroit defense will have nobody left for 2H and Trashisky still wont find the end zone. Fuck this chump.

I WANT BIG DICK NICK.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The funniest thing about the entire swing in this game is Bears going for it towards end of half with 3 straight passes which resulted in a punt deep in their own territory where Detroit eventually scord off great field position.

BIG DICK NICK

WE WANT BIG DICK NICK

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Perfect example. Trubisky forces it in to Allen Robinson who needed to make a spectacular catch to convert the 1st down late in 3rd when Jimmy Graham was wide open and never had anybody within 10 yards of him....

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Bears fan have to keep in mind Collins got ejected in 2nd quarter, Justin Coleman AND Desmond Trufant went out 2H.

Hopefully it gives Trubisky life though.

Heim

EOG Master
Mitch turned a 2% win prob going into the fourth into 100%......naturally DET rb Swift assisted in cementing the 100%

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Crazy game.

How do you handicap that nonsense?

Neither team wanted to win.

The Lions were down three cornerbacks (Okudah, Trufant and nickel corner Coleman).

How does Matt Patricia call for a 55-yard field goal attempt when leading by 10 with about four minutes left in the fourth quarter?

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Keep this in mind about Trubisky

IF he gets hurt - the contract next year is something Da Bears will still have to pay. If he doesn't - they don't.

Just like with RG3 and the WA Futbol team - if he doesn't play he can't get hurt and then he is toast

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

IF he gets hurt - the contract next year is something Da Bears will still have to pay. If he doesn't - they don't.

Just like with RG3 and the WA Futbol team - if he doesn't play he can't get hurt and then he is toast
I'm more concerned about the Bears paying Trubisky for 7 more years.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Great call, because Trubisky wasn't playing bad enough to be benched for poor play. There are other factors at work and you nailed it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Great call, because Trubisky wasn't playing bad enough to be benched for poor play. There are other factors at work and you nailed it.
When playing in Atlanta, the Bears were not executing in the red zone. Can't trade FG's for TD's there. IDK if they shrunk the playbook for Mitch, playing not to lose instead. The coach's job may be on the line as Chicago media constantly bring up Mahomes and Watson.

I do fear Foles as he's proven not to be durable, and what happens if he sucks for a game?

blueline

EOG Master
Trubisky wasn't reading defenses correctly plus some throws were inaccurate.
One INT he saw man instead of zone.
Now Nagy can run the offense he wants.
Listen to the postgame comments from Foles...night and day compared to Trubisky

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
Foles looked impressive visually. The numbers weren't as impressive; 29 attempts under 190 yards. I only could see what the Red Zone showed so didn't see everything. The INT wasn't his fault, and I believe they had a TD called back by a penalty.

I think the instant reaction is to start to think overs with the Bears and that may be a mistake. They've played 3 poor defenses in Detroit, the Giants and Atlanta. Detroit and Atlanta are dominant over teams, and the Giants aren't only because their offense is so impotent. But a bit surprised the Bears didn't open as small faves, but lets face it; home field is worth no more than 1 point.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Kinda of funny how this all played out and they are 3-0. I didnt have anything on the game but it was interesting to see the charge it gave the team when the change was made