I want to introduce a new addition to EOG

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I have retained the services of dirty to assist EOG in whatever capacity comes along. I want to congratulate dirty and say welcome to the team.

I have known dirty as a poster for 5 years and he has been nothing but an outstanding person and professional in sharing his views.

I am glad to have him be a part of the Team.

Thanks dirty. Your free $100 account every 90 days will start in middle Dec.

Enjoy

:+thumbs-2

The General

Oh man. I forgot to tell SHRINK. Sorry partner.

I'll note it on the expense report, I swear. ;) :+money-8+

dirty

EOG Master
Thanks....Glad to be aboard...Will Be happy to assist in anything That I need to do....

Thank you for the Management at EOG for trusting me to do what is needed here.....:+music1-6

The General

You are a Dubya fan too AND a falcon fan. I am re-thinking. Please ignore the post for now until I think more. I may have rushed to judgement. :cocktail

:+clueless

Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

Dirty is a personal friend of mine and lives 25 miles from my house so we will have plenty of contest conferences at Hooters .... as well as moving the new Atlanta office to Hooters ..... this is a great guy and above all can be TRUSTED .... General please no calls during lunch.

Please welcome him ....

He has been at Freewinners.com for years and will be a valuable addition to EOG ..

Welcome aboard Peckerhead :+thumbs-2

Glaken

We went to vote together last time and he swears he pulled the wrong lever ... tried to go in and vote for W !! Nice try budro !!

Dirty, Glaken said to me he's soooo busy; you'll be a great asset for sure. And I thought I was the only one called a peckerhead:+clueless

Rinkrat said:
Dirty, Glaken said to me he's soooo busy; you'll be a great asset for sure. And I thought I was the only one called a peckerhead:+clueless

Rinker there are several peckerheads here at EOG.... but only ONE pecker grabber with a webcam .... STAY out of New Jersey !!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
great choice Pete...I have only seen Dirty post here for 7 weeks, unless he was someone different at RX, but I agree he is a great poster, and always shares good insight with us...not to mention he is a Dubya man as well :+excited-

dirty

EOG Master
Lawrence said:
great choice Pete...I have only seen Dirty post here for 7 weeks, unless he was someone different at RX, but I agree he is a great poster, and always shares good insight with us...not to mention he is a Dubya man as well :+excited-

Thanks Lawrence......Never Posted at the RX much.....been at my Home at Freewinners since it was founded in 98'......I posted a few times over there early on and got hammered for just saying hey....too much BS over there for me...Glad to be a part of this site.....This is going to be the Cream of the crop in a short time...:+music1-6

PO69

EOG Master
What other names has DIRTY gone by at other sites, because I have to say that I have never heard of him

dirty

EOG Master
playersonly69 said:
What other names has DIRTY gone by at other sites, because I have to say that I have never heard of him

None.....I have one posting name at ever site I have ever been to:+drinks-4

dirty

EOG Master
Actually I have the Balls to stand Behind my posts and have never needed a Ghost name :+music1-6

Never understood the Ghost names for anyone anyway.......Loser Type of Mentality to me:hung