I want to welcome Smokntbone

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Smokntbone is a friend of mine, but I accept no responsibility for his postings or opinions. :smokesmal

Thank you gentlemen .... Appreciate the welcome!

Thank you gentlemen .... Appreciate the welcome!

Now ....as far as the General being my friend :hung .......well....you see what I'd rather do! That guy has stole many a girlfriend, has drank my last beer on hundreds of occassions, constantly bogarts what ever you have, my dog is missing (hard tellin what he's done with it or where he put it!), he takes me to Churchill Downs & gets me arrested for attempting to insight a riot ( & all I was doing was trying to calm him down because they did not sell Busch beer!), .... talkin bout a menace to society! Anyway ....I hope the rest of you boyz are a lil sainer!
:smoke
Is it beer thirty yet?

TBone@home.now

Smokntbone<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_11822", true); </SCRIPT> ....IS IT BEER THIRTY YET? MY GRANDFATHER ASKS ME THAT EVERYDAY! HE CANT DRIVE HIMSELF TO THE BAR ANYMORE AS THE YEARS ARE CATCHING UP WITH HIM. BUT, AS PAPPY WOULD SAY...ITS ALWAYS BEER THIRTY!!!:+drinks-4

lmao TBone, what are freinds for if they cant drink your last beer.

He went to far with the dog thing though, lol.

:dogtoilet

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
This from a guy that stood drunk for 20 mins in a tobacco store looking at $3 sneakers like they were fukin $300 Nikes. I left him there and went home.

He followed shortly wondering what happened to me. LOL

The only person I ever seen throwing trash out of the trunk of his car right in front of the courthouse also. Damn!