I WILL MISS YOU MO [Infamous 'Mo Must Go' thread]

Re: I WILL MISS YOU MO

JK,

I see you changed the title of this thread or at least someone did (Was..."MO MUST GO"). Kind of a classless way to send some one off who has done so much for this forum and the people of this forum throughout the years.

Let's hope your classless title isn't a sign of how you intend to run things moving forward.

mofome

Banned
Re: NO MORE MO

yeah not sure why the fact that it was a quote is an acceptable way to break the news.

totally classless.

Sad that Blondie and Hoffa beat the good guy

No winners or losers - just a beautiful Monday.

I got to check and see if they really took my PMs. Thats hilarious.

Horrible decision here. Mo is going to start his own site with chute now.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yes they did mo as when i click your name i do not see the option to send you a pm like i would on others names

mofome

Banned
Re: "MO MUST GO"

Couldnt agree with you more brother. :cheers Good luck! I look forward to hanging with you guys in Vegas this year.

Hell fuckin yeah. You better come out! Its going to be a blast. I hope I dont go 0-7. Started out 1-5 on WW - 0-7 would be great out in vegas.

:fuck:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo if this was the corporate world, the way you were dismissed and had your PM's taken away would be like telling an employee at IBM to Leave the Building ASAP and they stuff him down the mail tube with his papers

mofome

Banned

Call me anytime bro:cheers

I have a new phone - so i dont have kids number or onesweetworlds or yours. I dont have PMs here apparently - so im not sure how to get some phone numbers back.

:+clueless

could be sneaky - but thats not my style.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hate to tell you Mo but Kelly,Hoffa,and Blondie never liked ya and OSU as well if he is out and about.

All that little brother shit was garbage.

Was easy to tell. Just shocked people wouldnt just be honest for a few bucks a month

mofome

Banned

JK,

I see you changed the title of this thread or at least someone did (Was..."MO MUST GO"). Kind of a classless way to send some one off who has done so much for this forum and the people of this forum throughout the years.

Let's hope your classless title isn't a sign of how you intend to run things moving forward.

The conversations ive had with people like yourself are why i took this job. 'new owners' cant take that away. The things that bother me are friends passing away - mom being sick - friends being sad. The forums? lol I'll be good. I have too many good friends here not to be fine. We'll rally.

:cat:

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

I guess I got unbanned since Mo got the boot. First time I been able to sign on in over a month.

mofome

Banned

Hate to tell you Mo but Kelly,Hoffa,and Blondie never liked ya and OSU as well if he is out and about.

Was easy to tell. Just shocked people wouldnt just be honest for a few bucks a month

JK and I are friends. I know about hoffa/blondie.

I have a new phone - so i dont have kids number or onesweetworlds or yours. I dont have PMs here apparently - so im not sure how to get some phone numbers back.

:+clueless

could be sneaky - but thats not my style.
Look me up at Junk's new place, I'll make sure you have PMs there:thumbsup

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

Email me with your new #.

mofome

Banned

Mo if this was the corporate world, the way you were dismissed and had your PM's taken away would be like telling an employee at IBM to Leave the Building ASAP and they stuff him down the mail tube with his papers

Funny when people on the forums new first. Ive got nearly 175K posts here and some great friends made along the way. We'll see what happens.

:pop:

The conversations ive had with people like yourself are why i took this job. 'new owners' cant take that away. The things that bother me are friends passing away - mom being sick - friends being sad. The forums? lol I'll be good. I have too many good friends here not to be fine. We'll rally.

:cat:

:thumbsup

BigDaddy

EOG Master

TTP i can't say for the others but do you really think kelly doesn't like mo? i don't see that i felt from listening to WW's he did like mo

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mr.Kelly sir

You first said unanimous decision and then said he pissed off the wrong person.

So was it all 5 owners or 1?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Funny when people on the forums new first. Ive got nearly 175K posts here and some great friends made along the way. We'll see what happens.

:pop:

holy shit, they didnt even bother to inform you privately first?!

fuck they trying to rile you up.

Almost like when the Nets russian owner last week said in a press conference that the GM Kiki was fired, without informing him!

mo's a very trusting person.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP i can't say for the others but do you really think kelly doesn't like mo? i don't see that i felt from listening to WW's he did like mo

I listened to two or three and seemed like to me(its opinion of course) he had 0 interest in him and had no idea why he had him on his show.

If you are the new general manager you dont start out by saying Mo must go and taking away his pm's if you like someone.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I listened to two or three and seemed like to me(its opinion of course) he had 0 interest in him and had no idea why he had him on his show.

If you are the new general manager you dont start out by saying Mo must go and taking away his pm's if you like someone.

it's a business and i don't think JK had a say in the matter.

i guess i see it differently about JK liking mo as i really think he does.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in fact he just confirmed he had no say.

<table id="post2905860" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-31-10, 01:59 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #8 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> John Kelly <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2905860", true); </script>
Administrator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2905860" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: OWNERSHIP NEEDS TO RECONSIDER TERMINATING MO'S POSITION OR THE POSTERS ARE GOING TO LEAVE IN DROVES.
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Powerless on this decision.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Robyn

EOG Member

Until I found gambling boards, I never knew that man drama exists. I have never seen so many men find enjoyment in the misfortune of others. I always thought that was reserved for my gender. Very strange.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Until I found gambling boards, I never knew that man drama exists. I have never seen so many men find enjoyment in the misfortune of others. I always thought that was reserved for my gender. Very strange.

what gender are you?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Not sure if i said this, but Mofome was the only reason i started posting here