I will never understand.....

choslamshe

EOG Master
Why the call on 4th and inches/1 is to turn it into a 4th and 5 with a shotgun draw.

Why not spread them out and qb sneak? Works 29/30 times.

Baffling

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
With 53 men on an NFL roster, where's the Cirque de Soleil acrobat to launch himself over the defense?

Haha.

I know, I know...Splat!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why the call on 4th and inches/1 is to turn it into a 4th and 5 with a shotgun draw.

Why not spread them out and qb sneak? Works 29/30 times.

Baffling

Twenty-nine out of 30 feels high to me.

Though back in the day, Tom Brady was great with the QB sneak.

Timing is everything, of course.

choslamshe

EOG Master
So happy the Broncos lost that game. Survivor contest loses another 11% and just stupid stupid stupid gameplanning and play calling by the Broncos.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Why not use one of your time outs. Don’t burn the whole clock. Wilson acted like a rookie quarterback

Heim

EOG Master
McManus was 0-5 over 60 in his career, all at altitude.

Yet Hackett said post game 64 was in his range 😅😭

railbird

EOG Master
You're paying Wilson 40 million a year but don't trust him to get 5 yards late.
it was loud, and they are currently disorganised on offense. you have to convert a 4th and 4, and then still make a fg, thats a 2 teamer, kicking is a 1 teamer

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
it was loud, and they are currently disorganised on offense. you have to convert a 4th and 4, and then still make a fg, thats a 2 teamer, kicking is a 1 teamer
Yeah but what would you rather have Notre Dame moneyline vs Georgia as your 1 teamer or, fla st ml vs louisville and then georgia monelyline vs notre dame as your 2 teamer? I'll try the 2 teamer.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
It was 4th and 5....which according to the data is 48 percent makeable. Do you want to guess if a 64 yard fg is that high?

kane

EOG master
It was 4th and 5....which according to the data is 48 percent makeable. Do you want to guess if a 64 yard fg is that high?
In his career Russell Wilson has converted 4th and 5-6 yards at a 56% clip, after that missed FG kickers are now 2-29 on FG attempts of 64+ yards since 2000

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've always thought if you have 4th and goal inside the 1 and you "choose" to run, it's better to spread wide to reduce the number of players in the area you're going to run.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
4 wide under center with a HB. QB sneak or run/pass bootleg,

Love the run-pass option when going for 2.

Tim Tebow's jump pass looked crazy, but it was effective.

Quarterback draw is one of my favorite play calls, especially at the college level, but not necessarily at the goal line.

railbird

EOG Master
Love the run-pass option when going for 2.

Tim Tebow's jump pass looked crazy, but it was effective.

Quarterback draw is one of my favorite play calls, especially at the college level, but not necessarily at the goal line.
1st at goal at the 9

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
his name is walter payton. there will never be another.

Hahaha.

Good call.

Walter would launch himself at the goal line.

Unless, of course, the play called for "The Fridge" to get the ball.

Another of Walter Payton's signature moves was to be racing down the sideline and instead of absorbing a hit by a defensive back, Walter would lower his inside shoulder and drive through the tackler for extra yardage.

Hahaha.

Good call.

Walter would launch himself at the goal line.

Unless, of course, the play called for "The Fridge" to get the ball.

Another of Walter Payton's signature moves was to be racing down the sideline and instead of absorbing a hit by a defensive back, Walter would lower his inside shoulder and drive through the tackler for extra yardage.
my lord, he was a joy to watch, wasn't he?