I wish to make a formal complaing concerning..the welcoming of trash..

I am concerned about the moderators and forum founder, welcoming with open arms an obvious fraud..

ace-ace is the reincarnation of

1. scammer
2. fraud
3. scammer and fraud

an immediate IP check should be done........

MCP

who died and made you king? you post like your shit dont stink. that gets old fast. since you like accusations..

I doubt you're a real bookmaker, just a wanna be

shrink and general..............you know how i feel about scammers

i dont care what kind of bullshit goes on in these forums........except scammers and frauds.....because they hurt everyone...even those not involved in the direct way......

if there is one thing i have become good at since posting on these forums.....is spotting scammers..............general you know this for a fact...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Real nice.

What is going on here?

What does an IP mean? What am I looking for? They are all masked these days. They are useless until someone gets to :cocktail .

;)

The General

dimeplayersonly said:
shrink and general..............you know how i feel about scammers

i dont care what kind of bullshit goes on in these forums........except scammers and frauds.....because they hurt everyone...even those not involved in the direct way......

if there is one thing i have become good at since posting on these forums.....is spotting scammers..............general you know this for a fact...

I know what you refer to, but what has been done by this person?

The best they got on him is...

If he is an ex-bookie why does he bet parlays.

Maybe that's why he's an EX bookie. But who cares?

The best they got on him is...

If he is an ex-bookie why does he bet parlays.

you can pull up every post i have ever made (rx,mw,ogd,).........

when i accussed somebody of being a scammer/fraud......they were a scammer/fraud

mcp/coconut...........read above...i dont care what people post about....except when they are working scams....

we shall see..

Scammer - a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Fraud - something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage

So what does he really do?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
this thread is bs.....ive read ACE-ACE's posts for years. The only thing he has done for me is make me a better player...PERIOD. These posts just piss me off. If dont like his posts...dont read em.

GL,

MN

quote=The General]So, we don't know for sure yet?

If not, this is a pretty unnecessary accusation dime.[/quote]

Ace is a fraud and is being used to generate traffic.

I WAS TOLD THAT FUNNY THING HAPPEN IN THE "MAC"..ITS NOT A 95% (LIKE IT WAS IN THE MOTOR CITY BOWL TOL VS UCONN) BUT IT A 80% (SOMETIME THING DONT WORK OUT)

I DONT GET THE CALLS LIKE I DID.....

BUT A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME THAT IF A TEAM IN THE MAC IS FAV BY MORE THAN 10 .....WATCH IT!!!

Here he gets a free hook of a 3 and has inside info
TOLEDO-2 1/2.....FREE HOOK......$5000.00
(I HAVE INSIDER... THAT WAS TOLD TO ME....DONT ASK!!!!
I WILL NOT TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!...LEAP OF FAITH FOR YOU TO FOLLOW)
THE GAME IS PLAYED IN MY AREA...

IF I DONT GET 21,501 HIT THIS WEEK I WILL NOT BE HERE .....
FOR THE PLAY-OFFS......

SO....MAKE A COPY FOR A FREIND....

COME IN ....GO OUT......COME IN......

.................GO OUT......EACH ONE OF YOU....DO THIS 20X....AND GIVE ME
THIS BET.....

SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION....FOR THE HELP I HAVE DONE....

Here he gets a free 1/2 off of 7 and not only that but he can bet 4 dimes on free hooks.
MY BET KC -6 1/2 FREE HOOK $4000.00

I WANT YOU TO DO ME ONE FAV......RECORD THIS GAME....AND AFTER THE GAME IS OVER .....I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT ...THAT I CAN NOT TALK ABOUT NOW.......IF IT WAS ME AND SAW A GUY STEP INTO MY FORUM WITH THIS KIND OF SH*T.....I WOULD ????? IT TOO....
WHAT IF YOU GOT SOMETHING SO GOOD THAT ONLY FOUR OTHER PLAYER ON THIS FORUM WAS TOLD .....BY ME......WOULD YOU POST IT?
EVEN WITH MY COLLEGE RECORD?

He plays parlays and teasers that don't make sense. He's just a guy that got a little lucky and was the flavor of the month at the RX and now things are adjusting.

coco- Just use a little math. How many posters were there that posted there plays. Use a distribution chart and you will find that someone has to have a great season and he was the one.

Look at the parlays and teasers that he's making. You don't play a teaser unless it crosses 3 and 7.

He gets a little lucky and starts tout speak with the I'm waiting for a phone call or I have inside inso and guys slobber over him.

All Dime is doing is warning posters. If he hadn't made the ridiculous inside info statements I'm sure that Dime would have left him alons as he does with most posters.

The General

Ah, so this is all about ace maybe Going tout. I see. Yep, time will tell. We'll deal with that If it happens. right now it's all Free.

General- I don't think it has anything to do with him going tout. I'm not sure what your plans are with him. If he's pay per view on your site that's new knowledge to me.

Dime posted some truthful info on the guy and I just posted what I know about him. I'm not trying to hurt your pocket but just giving out info for posters. The can take it or ignore it.

if i am wrong i will apologize profusely............

but...like i said i aint had to do so yet...

it took awhile to bust betmidas and friends......but eventually the truth came out......

but wonder how it affects the posters here.<!-- / message -->
I was young at one time and bought into guys like Ace. I'm just posting some info so that guys don't make the same mistake I once did and bet more than can afford based on Ace's outlandish claims. Ace can post that he's waiting on a phone call with inside information. If posters want to believe it then that's fine. I'm posting that Ace is just blowing smoke. Now it's up to the poster to make their own decision.

the freakin scam is the same..............just different posting name different forum..

i can give you winners, i have inside info, blah blah blah...eventually the emails start, the private im's....then its...i tell you what i will give you a months worth of winners for 500bucks..........and i will give you an 800 number to a book you can call that will give you credit...........jeez...

dirty

EOG Master
raiders72001 said:
I was young at one time and bought into guys like Ace. I'm just posting some info so that guys don't make the same mistake I once did and bet more than can afford based on Ace's outlandish claims. Ace can post that he's waiting on a phone call with inside information. If posters want to believe it then that's fine. I'm posting that Ace is just blowing smoke. Now it's up to the poster to make their own decision.

The Bottom line is if ..Peeps want to Believe then that is fine.....If they don't then that is fine.....Everyone should be responsible for their own action

and if you are that worried what the hell happens to them you have problems

The General

You guys should know I would be all over solicitaion. I have talked to ace long ago at rx and he understands that.

dirty

EOG Master
The General said:
You guys should know I would be all over solicitaion. I have talked to ace long ago at rx and he understands that.[

Thank You General

:+drinks-4:+drinks-4

Dirty- I have no idea what you are talking about.

General- I believe you. I just stated my opinion and I will keep it to this thread. Thanks

The General

Thank you raiders. All feedback is welcome. We just hope it is professional and polite when possible.

I didn't come from the RX so I don't know Ace Ace from a hole in the wall. Only what I've read and I have read his posts here, what, the last couple of weeks?

I found it interesting in the football forum this afternoon he was greeted by a bunch of followers who between them has 13 something posts between 10 of them. Maybe the IP search DPO is talking about should be run on those guys, not to mention the 1-20 post people that many have complained about that are ruining/overunning our contest and see who they are.

Whatever....

Of course it is to generate traffic. Hasanyone looked at the pick forums? You get maybe 6-7 views per post. Not sure where all the hundreds of lurkers, guest, members are looking for stuff, but it surely isn't down there, that is for sure.

Right now there are supposedly 374 people viewing the NFL section. The most viewed post there is about 5 days onld and it has been bumped by the original poster a half dozen times and it has 280 views.

Then you have Ace Ace clicking on and of his posts a couple hundred times. And he has two posts, one with 1300 views and one with 500. If anyone is naive enough to think those numbers aren't manufactured you need your head examined. Look at the rest of the posts down there, they all have less than 30 views, and if there were that many people lurking around to generate 1300 hits, there would surely be enough spill over to get those others up to at least 50 LMAO. Just scroll down through, even the contest posts have less than 500 views and everyone that comes to this forum is seemingly in a contest.

Kind of sad actually. I knew the place was very slow if not on life support, but to have that kind of desperation going on is a little much.

There are maybe 20-25 guys who post here with consistancy, and a few who come and go. I doubt having some guy coming in with those claims is going to make anyone decide to stay. Sure you might get a few ghosts, but does that count?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
dime

you say ace-ace has an agenda ???

what might this be...??

call me a sucker i feel there is no way he would charge for his picks.
then again i thought the same thing about winningsystems and kodiak

at 1750+ now...so from midnight to 8 am Pacific time it got as many views as the rest of that forum combined...ya I believe it :+signs15-

I saw a piture of here in the paper yestarday... and without the make up she looks just average.

But that's with most girls.