I wish to make a formal complaing concerning..the welcoming of trash..

Tang
I Have Info On The Mac Conference This Game Is Fixed I Got An Email From Guys Who Know Stuff.

This Guy Can't Decide What Fuken Forum To Post At And All Of The Sudden He Is The 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ.

Come On People The Guy Post About His Personal Life In Shambles And People Load Up On His Plays.

raiders72001 said:

WOW I HAVE BEEN QUOTED FROM ACROSS THE STREET JUST LIKE NEWSPAPERS TAKE STUFF FROM THE AP.

ONE MORE COMMENT PEOPLE WHO FIX GAMES DO NOT ADVERTISE THAT THERE IS A FIX.

There should be no problem with a controversial capper posting. Let a few punches go... good for the soul to blow off steam... great for traffic... if the guy (or gal?) turns tout, boot their ass.

The only problem/request I have is - Can you just limit him to 10 posting handles?

There should be no problem with a controversial capper posting.

absolutely correct..............

but my sole reason for posting the topic that i did was because..........he is connected to known scammers... who

1. scam people out of money
2. scam books out of money
3. ruin sportsbetting for all involved

You think the way he speaks on the forums is also made up? I mean i heard people talk to him on the phone and i heard he has no accent.

He has a very unusual posting style. All caps to make it look dumb and he has a horrid grammar.

Dr. White

EOG Enthusiast
tony27 said:
dime

you say ace-ace has an agenda ???

what might this be...??

call me a sucker i feel there is no way he would charge for his picks.
then again i thought the same thing about winningsystems and kodiak

Tony, you out there ?