I wish to make a formal complaing concerning..the welcoming of trash..

I'm begining to tire of this whole routine. The forum owners and mods shill for the books by spotlighting book promotions and such to get the players to post up and play. The forum owners and mods then try to generate excitement and page views with over the top posters and ghosts to bump traffic and command higher advertisment rates and so on and so on...

The casualty of all this shilling and promoting is the player who looks for opinions and news and gets caught up in the drama and plays recklessly.

Boring...

coconutman said:
wantitall4moi... you stated in a previous post that you never heard of the guy, so what's the deal now?

Because I read some of his posts elsewhere.

First he is supposed to be an ex bookie (newbs think bookies know EVERYTHING) , then he has "inside info" (newbs LOVE inside info)

So you have this guy making a couple claims that can EASILLY manipulate a guys's thought process. Add the SHRINK'S endorsement and fanfare and you have the trifecta.

Guys like this are almost as bad as touts. They might not take your money, but they candefinately make people that don't know any better do stupid things, and most definately bet more than they should.

Not to mention once this guy gets a following how hard for him to start posting fake sides? That way he gets enough money going one way and he gets a better line the other way. Especially if it is a ML play where the value is recognizeable.

Like I said I do not know the guy, and have never heard of him. But I did a little reading yesterday, and I didn't like what I saw. Plain and simple. Maybe he is just another attention whore looking to have guys kiss his ass. Maybe he has something else up his sleeve. I would guess the latter.

Either way he isn't supposeed to fit into the "new, kinder, gentler" Shrink's world. One that is supposed to be above scamming people. Like I said before, not allowing shit books post here is EASY, NOT doing stupid stuff like this is a little harder, especailly when the traffic here is flatline.

parkcityrep

EOG Senior Member
This had been a fun thread to follow.

I gathered the following:

Dimeplayer has a lot of Bravado

General, is not as honest as he puts off.

Shrink is a business man that will do whatever he has to do to increase traffic, almost always in an unethical mannner. But this is a scum bag business always has been, kill or be killed.

ACE ACE seems like a nice guy but i mean come on, this is a fuking posting forum, dont take this shit so seriously.

More to follow

raiders72001 said:
Death

He took credit after the game because Gradkowski couldn't play the second half.

Question 2 was "Can you share it with us". He answered "no". If he had said "yes" to question 3, that would have been giving away the information. It's not that difficult to grasp, but apparently, your vendetta against ACE is blinding you to facts that are really simple to see.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
All this drama don't pay mama. In fact, it is one gigantic distraction from making money. I have 10+ hoops books to read. Better reading that then the exposed underbelly of the unethical posting forums. Is there anyone that is without sin here? Let him cast the first stone. My required reading is calling me.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
JJ, I am not saying anyone is fucked up. All I'm saying is this kind of behavior is unproductive at best. Not about a good angle, a hot trend, who has the best odds or bonus. It barely even concerns betting at all. There is a time to clown, and a time to get down. Enough of the clowntime, let's make some money.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
My mistake JJ, humbled by you there.

Froggie true.but it seems these threads by far get the most posts and views.

Forgot the ultimate goal. I'm out.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
The casualty of all this shilling and promoting is the player who looks for opinions and news and gets caught up in the drama and plays recklessly.

Truer than what some might think.

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
JJ, I am not saying anyone is fucked up. All I'm saying is this kind of behavior is unproductive at best. Not about a good angle, a hot trend, who has the best odds or bonus. It barely even concerns betting at all. There is a time to clown, and a time to get down. Enough of the clowntime, let's make some money.

EXACTLY. It is fucked up that I have to come up here to look for useful information. In the cfb forum, all I get is a few guys posting plays and very few threads on upcoming games. I miss any substance that is being posted because I have to comb through all this stuff. I don't understand why people can not just go downstairs and post "useful" info. I know I would definately appreciate it. And there seems to be plenty of sharp guys here. That is pretty evident. I just wish I didn't have to go through a bunch of shit to find any substance.

Will be back later in the day to continue this. Frog and Hoffa brought up some very good points that I would like to elaborate on.

Sober Leprechaun

EOG Enthusiast
wow, i almost always disagree with what wantitall has to see, but agree with every word of his last two posts.

i concur with jimmy hoffa, there are many of us on here that want quality analysis and gambling info and all the other shit brings it down.

it seems at times you have to wade through a mile of shit to find the one quality post on here.

as you were gentlemen.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I as a concerned EOG forum member can do a few things.

I refrain from attacking anyone. Enough is enough. It is nonproductive, as in it earns me nothing.

I can cap, and post my analysis in the appropriate back page forums.

I hope to keep the quality of my posts up, the quantity of useless posts down.

I can be an asset vs a liability.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
applepicks said:
Raiders and Dime jumpin on ACE-ACE together? No fuckin way.They go start a forum together(which is cool) and then lay on Ace-Ace for being a great capper and possibly accepting money from EOG? Raiders you don't want no BS over at your site but come here to EOG and start shit? Come on dude give it a break. You and Dime shouldn't have to post here if your tryin to build TFZ. Dime personally you've always had a attitude that shows "NO respect get no one no where". Lay off Eog as you don't run this damn place and the melodramatic posts are gettin old. Run your own site, take care of yourselves,and everybody will be happy. I'll be back around Raiders, cause you and I got business to take care of( if I don't crack this time).haha. In final good luck with TFZ and lets just drop this useless subject of ACE-ACE. APPLE
:+signs8-1 :+drinks-4 :+signs9-1

SHARP POST

menace077

EOG Member
GET HIP TO THE RODFATHER

GET HIP TO THE RODFATHER

THIS GUY IS UNREAL WINNER AFTER WINNER. SOMETIMES HIS TOP PLAYS ARE CALLED HITT SELECTIONS. THEY VERY RARELY MISS, IF I WERE YOU I'D CHECK HIM OUT.

This thread is a disgrace.

If Ace-Ace has a hidden agenda, then all I can say that after a year and a half of following his posts, I don't know what it is.

Here is a poster who post his picks, talks about his NFL system, and has done well for over a year and a half of the time I have been reading his posts.

Furthermore, he participates in the contests too, such as the baseball contest and others.

The point is, he just posts and joins contest, just like a regular poster!!!

Like ... what the FUCK!?

And from all his posts -

He does not glorify himself, his ego is well in check unlike the other well known windbags that posts.

He does not flame others, give me one example of that, unlike other well known shit-distrubers.

A few of his threads get over 20,000 hits last year, a feat I never seen anywhere on the internet forums. That is one thread over 20,000 hits, per NFL weekend during the middle of the season onwards.

Seeing that the main attackers full of allegation, are involved as principals in a competiting gambling forum, makes this whole thread even more distasteful.

I will say this once on here like I did once across the street. ACE-ACE is one of two posters I have called out since I have been around (The Mighty Riggs being the other) It has nothing to do with his football posts however, although he is still claiming that the "fix" was in with the Toledo-UCONN bowl game. My problem arises from ACE-ACE's brief stint in the soccer forum. While at the soccer forum ACE-ACE lied about his record and profits (which three people pointed out) and then after he was called on it he claimed he "didn't get around" to posting his other plays and was using unposted plays as part of his record. This was not that much of a problem, he lied about his record like others do. However, the main problem came during a World Cup Qualifying game between Russia and Estonia. ACE-ACE claimed that the "fix was in" and that Russia was a lock. ACE-ACE posted this thread in the football and baseball forums as well so he could get more views and people jumped all over it. ACE-ACE brought what was by far the most number of people to the soccer forum across the way. However, myself and 2 other posters said to watch out and that Russia wasn't a fixed play. Shortly before, a poster from a well-respected soccer site came over to warn everyone that there was NO FIX and this was a scam. There is no proof but it seemed to be his belief (along with mine) that ACE-ACE was luring people to take Russia and then get a better line on the other side before ACE-ACE took the other side. This is downright deplorable. ACE-ACE used the masses to swing a line in his favor and then bet the other side. When the day of the match came, Russia and Estonia drew 1-1, costing many people tons of money. This is my problem with ACE-ACE he is a Pied Piper that will lead you into a trap. Now I have not seen anything wrong with his football posts, but the actions he took in the soccer forum caused me not to trust him at all. If anyone wants the proof, go across the street and look up the thread. ACE-ACE lied about his record and duped people into thinking a soccer game was fixed.

I will say this once on here like I did once across the street. ACE-ACE is one of two posters I have called out since I have been around (The Mighty Riggs being the other) It has nothing to do with his football posts however, although he is still claiming that the "fix" was in with the Toledo-UCONN bowl game. My problem arises from ACE-ACE's brief stint in the soccer forum. While at the soccer forum ACE-ACE lied about his record and profits (which three people pointed out) and then after he was called on it he claimed he "didn't get around" to posting his other plays and was using unposted plays as part of his record. This was not that much of a problem, he lied about his record like others do. However, the main problem came during a World Cup Qualifying game between Russia and Estonia. ACE-ACE claimed that the "fix was in" and that Russia was a lock. ACE-ACE posted this thread in the football and baseball forums as well so he could get more views and people jumped all over it. ACE-ACE brought what was by far the most number of people to the soccer forum across the way. However, myself and 2 other posters said to watch out and that Russia wasn't a fixed play. Shortly before, a poster from a well-respected soccer site came over to warn everyone that there was NO FIX and this was a scam. There is no proof but it seemed to be his belief (along with mine) that ACE-ACE was luring people to take Russia and then get a better line on the other side before ACE-ACE took the other side. This is downright deplorable. ACE-ACE used the masses to swing a line in his favor and then bet the other side. When the day of the match came, Russia and Estonia drew 1-1, costing many people tons of money. This is my problem with ACE-ACE he is a Pied Piper that will lead you into a trap. Now I have not seen anything wrong with his football posts, but the actions he took in the soccer forum caused me not to trust him at all. If anyone wants the proof, go across the street and look up the thread. ACE-ACE lied about his record and duped people into thinking a soccer game was fixed.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
That is an ugly accusation. Well, another educational thread. What have I learned. More agendas. DPO and Raiders starting a site. Talk about market saturation? Did Roxygurl and Old Man Ted start one also? And ACE ACE, the snake oil salesman. The only people that get burned there are the ones that buy. Like I say, think behind the person, why are they posting, what is in it for them? If you think he wants to make up for being a bookie and taking everyones money then you get a bottle of snake oil. If you think pointing out a snake oil salesman being endorsed and welcomed by a site, by people who are opening another site, then EOG is endorsing snake oil salesmen and you go to their site. If you start hooking up with people on the forums and get stiffed, who do you blame? Man if PT Barnum were alive he would have his own forum.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5 :+signs8-1

You ever notice that Raiders is almost always in the middle of most controversies on the forums.

He is always trying to call people out when he is a coniving and lying piece of shit. And that's putting it lightly.

TT- You get in a lot of controversy when you call people out. Maybe you are naive enough to believe in guys like Frog and Ace but I KNOW better.

TT- You're the lying piece of crap. There's not one thing on these forums that I have lied about. Don't you have a Tej post to start instead of making false allegations.

LOLOLOL, I said I wouldn't post again but this is priceless. ACE-ACE claims that a game is fixed, in this case Temple +22 against Miami (OH) and people follow him like blind mice. Not a surprise that Temple doesn't cover and loses by 27. ACE-ACE is money when you fade his big plays. In a little over a year, he's only won one of his "fixed" games

theRX Raiders. Does like he always does, posted it in multiple forums to get action on one side before probably betting the other

Looks like he cost a lot of people money
Fix was in.... I can't believe I fell for that BULLSHIT again! Between this and the ECU game, I've wasted another Saturday pissing my $$$ away...

Steam was on Temple but it sure wasn't fixed. I'm not sure who tells the biggest whoppers between Frog and Ace.