I WORK WITH A SELF PROCLAIMED FOOTBALL GURU

His name is DJ, but he is better known in these parts as ""THE DUKE""

So, along with my football selections I will be adding the THE DUKE'S selections weekly!!

He has been killing the locals and he is ready to share his knowledge with the folks at EOG!!

As the season goes on I will try to teach this good friend of mine how to use a computor, so he can place his own picks, but until then his pick will be in my threads in the NFL forum.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! THE DUKE IS FOR REAL!!:eek:

OK I agree, but this guy is good! I've seen it first hand!!

I could careless about PRE-SEASON, but here are THE DUKE'S picks!!

KC +3.5
Under in the PHILLY game!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
When I worked in manufacturing as a coordinate measuring tech, there were a lot of self proclaimed experts. LOL

They annoyed the hell out of me once they knew I was a gambler.

It was always "I told ya so" :rolleyes:

It's good to share the plays though MAY'N!

:)

The truth is this cat has been one of my closest friends for 37 years.

THE DUKE grew up next day to my grandparents and we both went to work for by uncle in the electrical field after school.

He does his homework and he struggled last season, but overall he's does fairly well!!

HE SAYS HE'S GOING TO CRUSH ALL EOG CAPPERS THIS SEASON!! IF NOTHING ELSE HE MAY BE A GOOD FADE!!:D

THE SHRINK FADED HIM LAST SEASON!!:D HEHEHEHEHE!

Matt

EOG Veteran
Well lets hope he knows his shit because I am on both of the same plays for tonight.

:cheers

love how everyone comes out of the woodwork in august every year...where's JFS' dentist? where is alan palmer? where is co-captain? where is T-ROD???

Well good luck MATT!!

ID ''THE DUKE" didn't come out of the woodwork! He came out of OCEAN VIEW, VA.
Isn't that what the forums are all about????? People sharing picks!! He didn't ask to come on here! I asked him for his opinion. I thought it would fun to compare our picks!!

ID if you say so I won't put his picks up!!

Junior

EOG Veteran
If this guy is a great friend for 37 years why now not before?? Whats his record in the past?? Is it prooven anywhere or just by your word of mouth? Is he "THE DUKE" who is a tout??

His name is DJ, but he is better known in these parts as ""THE DUKE""

So, along with my football selections I will be adding the THE DUKE'S selections weekly!!

He has been killing the locals and he is ready to share his knowledge with the folks at EOG!!

As the season goes on I will try to teach this good friend of mine how to use a computor, so he can place his own picks, but until then his pick will be in my threads in the NFL forum.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! THE DUKE IS FOR REAL!!:eek:

good deal. bring on his picks. I am leaning kc as well.

GOOD LUCK UWIN!!

Fellas and ID he is just a guy who has been betting with locals for years. He is not a tout nor do I have his lifetime record.
He seems to think he will do well with 3 or 4 games a week and he does well in CFB also!!

He just wants to put some picks out!! RELAX!!:cheers

congrats tony, I hope he brings a bunch of winners to the forum. BTW, remember the other day when I started a thread about 2 posters that piss me off. You have both of them right here in this thread. They don't post anything but bullshit and negativity.

I hear ya CG!! I was just having alittle, but the guy does do his homework and he has some good info on football.

No big deal!! If ""THE DUKE"" has some good weeks it would be good for everyone!! MAY'N!!

SHRINK!!! THE DUKE says go ahead and throw your $$$ on the G-MEN!!

He also wants the RAVENS-3!!!

He also told me to tell you:ftyankees !!!!!

Junior

EOG Veteran
lol, ChrisGo go take your 100$ withdrawl from THE PIG,lol, and let us know how long it takes. Believing I'M JimFiestSux is like believing you do anything for this site,lol. Both are wrong. I post what I feel and if you don't like it put me on your ignore list like Pete said. But then again like I said having the same posters here post over and over again without having the new people being accused of being a schill or ghost and adding both good and bad is what this place is all about then so be it. I post only negative. OH yeah prooving ChopTalk is a fraud and C-Lo scammed his record is posting negative then you need to open your eyes , cause it was the truth. Now I say watch ACE go down this year and I get that I'm an instigater,lol. Whatever bottom line is I ws 2 for 2 on prooving and will be 3 for 3 come January. Might be kicked off here by then but so be it. Many here read without posting cause of morons who accuse them of being what they are not. So now I'm obsessed with 4 people, ChopTalk, C-Lo , Ace Ace and my newest who pisses me off the most,lol, ChrisGo. :yikess :+sports2-

wow? Did I ever say anynames Junior????? You must be insecure about something? I'm not sure who Jimfeistsux is, I havn't never mentioned that name in my life. You are one ignorant bastard. Maybe you should start you a MYSPACE page, there you can just sprew all the negativity and bullshit there and it would be all yours. You can get all the attention you deprive there.

chris - funny how its always the ones who say OTHERS post negativity when all THEY do is post negativity..lol...read the NFL forum at all little buddy? if ya did, ud see i was SHARING WINNERS FOR ALL OF THE POSTERS. at no cost!!! thats right, little buddy!!! plus i contribute to being a watchdog for newbie posters, i contribute to the political forum, and to bases and nba. so before you talk, know what youre talking about little fella!!!

:mutley

dirty

EOG Master
Bring one the Picks Tony :ftyankees:ftyankees:ftyankees

;0tkotkjrelppro,r,prtomkrtgokmrgftmkofrgkorgfklgrfl;,tgrl,;tgltyhoohrl,rtmkg,;rgf'mghty