ICBINK

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Keep running your mouth...

About what?

Me calling out the entire NBA Market in regards to UniBron's silly ass season win total? I said at the time, it was pure insanity and is a perfect example of Markets going episodically haywire. That # was beyond bad and they played about 11 less games than expected and still went over it.

We could be here all day w/ example after example demonstrating the power of inferential reasoning but know this, none of my shit is your retrospective BS, my shit is prospective.

About what?

Me calling out the entire NBA Market in regards to UniBron's silly ass season win total? I said at the time, it was pure insanity and is a perfect example of Markets going episodically haywire. That # was beyond bad and they played about 11 less games than expected and still went over it.

We could be here all day w/ example after example demonstrating the power of inferential reasoning but know this, none of my shit is your retrospective BS, my shit is prospective.

As I said, please keep running your mouth. It will be entertaining as hell when it all blows up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
As I said, please keep running your mouth. It will be entertaining as hell when it all blows up.

When the fuck has that happened? I'm way, way overdue for it, anyway. If it does happen, I'll own it and won't play the Bitch, like you.

Don't tell this forum, that I've been posting at for 10 years that getting 2.00 about a 1.91 chance is a bigger edge than getting 76 about a 31.... it's beyond idiotic and makes zero sense. Are you man enough to admit you were dead wrong and had no idea what you were talking about or do you want to continue to play the Bitch?

What;'s it gonna be?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

What;s gonna blow up is your dumb ass comment about 13-Klaws being a tougher matchup for Denver than UniBron.. Time reveals all things, you just wait.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So you are the only one who knows all and everyone else is wrong. Keep talking...

I never said that. I said you're a fucking idiiot becuase you are.

13-Klaws is a tougher mathcup for Denver than UniBron? You do realize that we beat Denver twice, in Denver. You do realize that Doc is an idiot and didn't attack Denver's most probable biggest weakness? You do realize that you'll be lucky if this Series goes more than 5 games?

13-Klaws is a tougher mathcup for Denver than UniBron? You do realize that we beat Denver twice, in Denver. You do realize that Doc is an idiot and didn't attack Denver's most probable biggest weakness? You do realize that you'll be lucky if this Series goes more than 5 games?

Is that the best you got Mr Know It All? I'm getting a bit disappointed in you, but keep talking!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
So you are the only one who knows all and everyone else is wrong. Keep talking...

Are you sure you want me to? OK.

I guess you weren't that fucking lucky, go figure.

Is that the best you got Mr Know It All? I'm getting a bit disappointed in you, but keep talking!

Yeah,, that's the best I got. Calling it exactly. STFU and I don't want to hear anymore ridiculousness about UniBron being an easier matchup for Denver than 13-Klaws.

Bend the knee!

Are you sure you want me to? OK.

I guess you weren't that fucking lucky, go figure.

Yeah,, that's the best I got. Calling it exactly. STFU and I don't want to hear anymore ridiculousness about UniBron being an easier matchup for Denver than 13-Klaws.

Bend the knee!

You win. Thanks to assholes like you this site isn't worth my time. Fuck you, fuck Railbird and most of all fuck John Kelly.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You win. Thanks to assholes like you this site isn't worth my time. Fuck you, fuck Railbird and most of all fuck John Kelly.

Dude you spent days arguing with some 120 lb. Gay prick about shit that only a 120 lb. Gay prick would find important.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

No shit. You make it easy. Stop spotting me the best player in the world on the best team in the world.

If you want to be a sore loser and take your square ball and go home, then don't let the door hit you. However, I reccomend that you humble yourself and when a guy takes the time to educate you, say, "Thank you."

You lectured a guy about getting 2.00 about a 1.91 chance is a greater edge than getting 76 about a 31 chance. I was very nice to you and took the time to explain to you why that is errenous thinking in a thoghtful post and instead of saying, "Thank you," you fucking act the fool. Pride is the enemy of wisdom and guys exaclty like you are the reason for, "Forum demise," not me.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Pay your EOG Bils. How do you even have the balls to post here?

Fukk son I got 59 years of doing what I want whenever I want.

Some 120lb. gay prick purring Queenie to an old tire while swallowing tootsie rolls whole ain't gonna do shit about that.

I just don't fukkin care.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fukk son I got 59 years of doing what I want whenever I want.

Some 120lb. gay prick purring Queenie to an old tire while swallowing tootsie rolls whole ain't gonna do shit about that.

I just don't fukkin care.

No fukkin shit. You embarass yourself and just don't give a fuck.... at least the other Billy had enogh honor to know when he was licked.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No fukkin shit. You embarass yourself and just don't give a fuck.... at least the other Billy had enogh honor to know when he was licked.

The fukk is licked?

Who the fukk comes here for honor?

I came here to take a dump down your throat

We good?

Lulz

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The fukk is licked?

Who the fukk comes here for honor?

I came here to take a dump down your throat

We good?

Lulz

It's how you live your life, posting included but I could have told you in advance you wouldn't understand that because you hace no honor. You don't honor your debts; that tells me everything I need to know about you. You're full of shit, I know it and everyone on this forum knows it and we all know you don't give a fuck. That's on you, not EOG.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It's how you live your life, posting included but I could have told you in advance you wouldn't understand that because you hace no honor. You don't honor your debts; that tells me everything I need to know about you. You're full of shit, I know it and everyone on this forum knows it and we all know you don't give a fuck. That's on you, not EOG.

Shame game needs work son. Gay bantamweight got no shot.

Next.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I figure I got about $195.23 more worth of entertainment left to get outta all you little Scooby Doo watching bitches before I break out the participation prize.

Anybody at least cruiserweight up in here?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The fukk this thread about again?

It's about another guy w/ no honor, ICBINK. WTF is that guy doing w/ a Crown hanging from his keychain? WTF has he ever done.

Let's review:

1. Rode on the backs of Four Hall-of-Famers to his first title

2. Luckboxed his way into his 2nd Title (If we're not Resulting, they should have been gone baby gone in the 2nd-Rnd last year)

He has the fucking balls to hang a Crown from his keychain and troll the King? He didn't earn that and he never went through LBJ to get it; had he, he would have got his fucking ass kicked. You want to talk about Honor, no wonder his team folded like the bitches they were w/ a fake-ass MoFo like him leading the way.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's about another guy w/ no honor, ICBINK. WTF is that guy doing w/ a Crown hanging from his keychain? WTF has he ever done.

Let's review:

2. Luckboxed his way into his 2nd Title (If we're not Resulting, they should have been gone baby gone in the 2nd-Rnd last year)

He has the fucking balls to hang a Crown from his keychain and troll the King? He didn't earn that and he never went through LBJ to get it; had he, he would have got his fucking ass kicked. You want to talk about Honor, no wonder his team folded like the bitches they were w/ a fake-ass MoFo like him leading the way.

If he had any honor at alll, he would have said, "No, let's save that shit for after I take out LeBron in the Playoffs this year," But he didn't, that pussy didn't even show up for the fight. Jerry Mitchell has got more heart than that guy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Let's review:

I don't speak Gay Bantamweight nor do I play fanboi, so this burp here was a waste of time.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If he had any honor at alll, he would have said, "No, let's save that shit for after I take out LeBron in the Playoffs this year," But he didn't, that pussy didn't even show up for the fight. Jerry Mitchell has got more heart than that guy.

sounds important.

Just not to me.

You're a good kid Gaybred, thanks for being a good toy yesterday. Good luck in your 12 year quest for the elusive roll of tar paper. Should probably pull a Brailleturd and just give some big black homeless dude $50 to purge your little white azz and save another 12 years.

You little fanbois are an odd lot.

Enjoy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
sounds important.

Just not to me.

You're a good kid Gaybred, thanks for being a good toy yesterday. Good luck in your 12 year quest for the elusive roll of tar paper. Should probably pull a Brailleturd and just give some big black homeless dude $50 to purge your little white azz and save another 12 years.

You little fanbois are an odd lot.

Enjoy.

Fuck you and Fuck ICBINK.... and that's all I got to say.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Fuck you and Fuck ICBINK.... and that's all I got to say.

Seem angry son.

Some faceless user name and a fictional playtime adversary got your butt plug bunched and backwards.

Good luck in the real world young lad, if you ever venture out.

I'll leave you be Julie, you're a little too fragile ATM.