Idea about the main forum plays contest?

PO69

EOG Master
Why dont we have a post up of lets say $50 for a month end prize. Certainly would could get 10-15 players. We could pay 2 or3 places.

We could use a book like betjamaica, bookmaker or skybook to transfer the money to shrink or someone here at EOG. We cant make the entry too much less than $50 or it wouldnt be worth it to bother betjam or another book. Maybe they would even add $100 to the pool or so.

Just a thought, but we need to get something started now so it can be ready for March Madness. I know that we could get at least 10 players to post up.

mofome

Banned
Re: Idea about the main forum plays contest?

Sounds fine to me if people want to pony up the funds.

PO69

EOG Master

I am good to go. We could get at least 8 that I see. If that were the case, then we could pay $300-100 prize

PO69

EOG Master

We could see if THESHRINK wouldnt mind collecting the $50 from everyone. I sure that he will invest it wisely. Betjamaica might like it since they would generate a few new clients. Maybe they would add some cash to the pot if we got them at least 3 or 4 new clients. We could start it earlier than March 1st if we get enough interest

Do it monthly.

Do it at Betjam. (Maybee they add something)

Since were low on Mods, I might volunteer to grade it!

Gotta be rules, Maybee use Major Sports only.(No East Nigerian Volleyball at 4am)
12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

At the current state of the market, shrink will REALLY suprise me if he has the exact same format 64 man contest this summer.

But he is worth probably 5-6 million, so if anyone can afford it, he can

PO69

EOG Master

It shouldnt be too hard to grade since i would think that only 10-12 people will play. But a monthly $50 postup is great and I can almost GUARANTEE that betjam would add something since certainly most of us will post up more and bet with that money. It cant be any easier to transfer $50 at betjam. All you have to do is call them and it is done within 30 seconds

soli

EOG Dedicated

I'm in if it's every man for himself and God for us all. We don't need 1000 rules to eliminate folks. 1st, 2nd and 3rd...best record out of 50 plays a month...

PO69

EOG Master

Absolutely no rules to eliminate players. 50 plays a month minimum is fine. Maybe 60 though since most of us are posting 3 plays a day anyway.

We would DEFINITELY have the -200 and +200 limit on moneylines though

PO69

EOG Master

Yeah right! Try 50-60 mill and that be a low estimate. 12io4j2w90

If he was worth even 20 million, then I can promise you that he wouldnt need the hassle of EOG. I am sticking with my 5 million figure

Absolutely no rules to eliminate players. 50 plays a month minimum is fine. Maybe 60 though since most of us are posting 3 plays a day anyway.

We would DEFINITELY have the -200 and +200 limit on moneylines though

But there is goona alotta baseball lines higher than -200.

The Max 3 plays is a good idea. Also think Minimum 50 is good in case someone cant post on certain days.12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

Well we could add the baseball games for April. No spring training games should be allowed as it would be tough to verify the lines.

For baseball games, we couldnt set any sort of min or max moneyline

PO69

EOG Master

Lets see if guys like RJT, Quebb, and timely want to post up. That would make 6 or so for sure and by that time others would join

5 star bomb

EOG Master

ill post up... need about 1 month or so though to get caught up. I am throwing nearly 90% of paycheck at bills right now

Well we could add the baseball games for April. No spring training games should be allowed as it would be tough to verify the lines.

For baseball games, we couldnt set any sort of min or max moneyline

As far as lines go, If Betjam sponsors the contest...I think we should Betjam lines. 12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

I like it! It should really be closing lines if you ask me. That eliminates anyone bitching about the line that someone else received

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Anytime PO sets up a contest he makes 1000000 rules that benefit the way he gambles.

No LIMIT's. Why should it be changed from how it is now? You can play anything, from widely available lines. Why do the rules have to change? They don't, it's fine as is.

ill post up... need about 1 month or so though to get caught up. I am throwing nearly 90% of paycheck at bills right now

Keep your head up kid! Pay your debts, There will always be another contest. 12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I like it! It should really be closing lines if you ask me. That eliminates anyone bitching about the line that someone else received

NO ONE BITCHES BUT YOU! NO ONE CHEATS BUT YOU!

Anytime PO sets up a contest he makes 1000000 rules that benefit the way he gambles.

No LIMIT's. Why should it be changed from how it is now? You can play anything, from widely available lines. Why do the rules have to change? They don't, it's fine as is.

Cuz, If you kick my ass in Ncaa/Nba hoops or Mlb then Im fine with that.

But when Mc comes in and sticks 3 +800 Nigerian soccer/tennis matches up my ass Im goona feel like my anal was raped 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Limit on minimum should be about 50
maximum will only be limited by plays per day. if you want to make the maximum number of plays every day, so be it.

PO69

EOG Master

Of course timely already trying to come in and cheat and make the contest so he can fix the odds!

50 plays minimum, no max with the exception that it is only 3 plays a day. No favorite greater than -300 and no dog greater than +300

If we get at least 10 players, then the person grading the contest gets free entry the next month.

Limit on minimum should be about 50
maximum will only be limited by plays per day. if you want to make the maximum number of plays every day, so be it.

Very good.

Mo, you think you get Scotty to Sponsor?

mofome

Banned

I will talk to scotty. You guys get money into betjm and we will take care of the rest. I may even see if I can add some money for you.

mofome

Banned

And lets leave out the bullshit.

some people dont like 5 star
some people dont like po
some people dont like tacos

who gives a muther fuck. I dont care about what anyone did last year or what anyone said about someone elses momma in 1997. This will be about the plays and that is it.

5 star can participate only when he has paid off his debt.

No need for the nonsense to carry over into everything. Lets let some things stand for what they are and nothing more. Everyone can enjoy this without being bashed.

PO69

EOG Master

He may even get 3 or 4 new clients. Guys, it would be great if you sent in more than the $50 so you can bet there as well. We want the books to be happy as well so other contests like this one could happen in the future.

mofome

Banned

If you want to bash you can post up an extra 50 for contest bashing privileges.

j/k
obviously.

mofome

Banned

He may even get 3 or 4 new clients. Guys, it would be great if you sent in more than the $50 so you can bet there as well. We want the books to be happy as well so other contests like this one could happen in the future.

If people are depositing enough to post up and a bit more to bet with then we can likely get scotty to chip in free play money or something to the winners.

I will talk to scotty. You guys get money into betjm and we will take care of the rest. I may even see if I can add some money for you.

Mo, I dont want you adding your own personal money!

And dont think that 315 warm up bench press scares me!:sport017