IDENTITY vs Filibuster Challenge

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
ArchieBunker said:
It doesn't really matter either way. Identity isn't going to finish the contest or honor the wager. He was looking for a loophole a month ago and since his word doesn't mean squat why bother getting worked up about things.

Congrats on winning the contest, MC, and GL on getting rid of Mr ID.

Thanx buddy!

He weasled out!

despite the fact you have been disqualified, i will post the remaining plays:

93. hawaii -14 (cbb)
94. pittsburgh steelers -4 -102
95. pittsburgh steelers -1.5 1h -132
96. Knicks +5 -105
97. clips -3.5 -108

2/4/2006 8:35:58 PM - PST

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder id=post130332 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_130332", true); </SCRIPT>
American Idol Capping Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_130332><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->despite the fact you have been disqualified, i will post the remaining plays:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Who disqualified him? You? Face facts, ID, you can't pick games for shit and this is your way of trying to weasel out of a wager. Hell, you aren't even picking at50% for this contest. If you had any class you'd leave this forum on that fact alone. What a joke.

lol casper. i mean archie. LOL. calm down little buddy. take a deeeeeeeeeep breath and calm down. you seriously need help little fella....take a deep breath....

:mutley

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
I need help? You're trying to set up a pyramid scam on the main forum and I need help? You can't pick 50% winners and I need help? Look in a mirror and you'll see who's in need of help. LMAO at the ultimate forum JOKE> ID.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
And here are the final results......

Identity 47-52-1 -7.40*
MadCapper 38-60-2 -4.75*

MadCapper WINS by 2.65 UNITS!!!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I am shocked...shocked I say....that Identity is not honoring his end of the wager (to leave EOG for good).

Is anyone else shocked? suprised? stunned?

Madcapper - once again, you cheated throughout the contest (after YOU made up the rules) and therefore the contest was null and void (you should have been disqualified). I should have known this was going to happen based on your past.

This will be my final word on this subject.

:mutley

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
If MC was cheating then why did you finish the contest, ID ?

47-52-1

LMAO at that pitiful excuse of a record. :+excited- :+excited-