If anyone has money in paypal and cant deposit into betjamaica for some reason, then

PO69

EOG Master
If anyone has money in paypal and cant deposit into betjamaica for some reason, then let me know. I can send a member-to-member transfer to your betjamaica account for the same amount sent to my paypal account.

I believe that most players can still deposit at betjamaica using their credit card so I imagine that no one is having trouble. But if for some reason you cant deposit $500-1000 into your account to bet and have money in paypal then let me know.

I could do the same at betcris, but another poster informed me that betcris does not allow member to member. I dont think that betjamaica charges a fee for a transfer, but paypal charges a small fee, maybe we could spilt that fee

PO69

EOG Master
Re: If anyone has money in paypal and cant deposit into betjamaica for some reason, then

Bump for those who are having trouble depositing at books.

For the record, betjamaica accepts almost ALL DEBIT cards from banks. betcris has an even better processor than betjamaica. No one should have trouble depositing with these books unless you use shit banks like citibank or chase.

You need a second bank account if you use those books

Re: If anyone has money in paypal and cant deposit into betjamaica for some reason, then

I might take you up on this in a week or so if you still need help getting your money...

PO69

EOG Master

Thanks short! I am really not trying to take any money out at all. I just wanted some money in my paypal account. One poster at the rx sent me $1334 via paypal and I sent him $1330 via betjamaica. I paid most of the paypal fee.

He was glad because he couldnt use his credit card anymore at BJ. In other words, I was DOING HIM a favor. Hell, I will end up buying alot of needless shit from ebay now with all of this money in my paypal account. I just won a COACH purse for my wife for $145 plus shipping for Valentines Day. I dont know what they cost in the store, but someone said that this purse goes for around $265 or so. Now time to buy something for me!!!

If anyone cares to send around $200-500, then I am game, just send me an email. You can get it from dirty

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

What amount are you needing/wanting right now Players?

PO69

EOG Master

Well if someone had around up to $2000 in their paypal account, then I am TEDDY BALLGAME!!!!

I would need to see what fee paypal would charge me for that amount though. But if you onlyhave $200 in paypal, then we can send that tonight as well

PO69

EOG Master

I would LOVE to transfer some funds out of betcris is anyone needs cash there.

I will send you an email in 20 minutes Hache

PO69

EOG Master

Come to think of it, if Rider and Austin Peay cover then I could transfer up to $5000. If Rider covers only, then we could bump it up to $3000. But I have HUGE parlay on Austin Peay and Rider as well.

Both teams look like shit right now though. And I doubt that anyone would EVER keep that amount of funds in paypal. And it wouldnt be smart for me either since I would certainly waste on shit that I wont need off of ebay

I just won a COACH purse for my wife for $145 plus shipping for Valentines Day. I dont know what they cost in the store, but someone said that this purse goes for around $265 or so.

Should have went to the Blast, you could have bought a about 6 of them for that much money lol.

We bought two huge (fake) coach bags at the Straw Market since our brand fucking new suitcase got ripped to shreds on the flight.

It was the cheapest way to get our clothes back.

I was bargaining with the locals for some stuff for my kids and my wife bought a bag for 75 dollars. She said, "it's okay, I got a good deal!" I said, "how much...". She said, "I got them down to 75, but they were asking 90".

I said, "watch this...excuse me, how much for one of those bags?" "90 dollars" said the lady. "I'll give you 45". "deal".

"Nice bargain AMY!"

PO, if you don't need it, why the post? I'm a little lost!

PO69

EOG Master

Well shit, Rider won by 1 which is the spread that I got last night. I think that most people got them at pickem! That sort of sucks!! But a push is a LITTLE better than kissing your sister.

I have Austin Peay at -1.5 though and that game is real close

PO69

EOG Master

Well people keep postin that they cant postup at books because of their credit cards all of a sudden. Also, we ALWAYS get posts by guys who want to know how to use paypal to post up at books.

Well this is the easiest way to do that. No one needs to ask how to send money to books from paypal anymore

roach23

Banned
Re: If anyone has money in paypal and cant deposit into betjamaica for some reason, t

Re: If anyone has money in paypal and cant deposit into betjamaica for some reason, t

He was glad because he couldnt use his credit card anymore at BJ. In other words, I was DOING HIM a favor. Hell, I will end up buying alot of needless shit from ebay now with all of this money in my paypal account. I just won a COACH purse for my wife for $145 plus shipping for Valentines Day. I dont know what they cost in the store, but someone said that this purse goes for around $265 or so. Now time to buy something for me!!!

You probably bought a fake. I have a friend who used to go to the chinese flea markets and buy these Gucci and Coach purses for $25 and sell them on ebay for $200.

PO69

EOG Master

Well shit! I probably did! But hey, it is the thought that HOPEFULLY counts. The seller said that it was an original though with tags

roach23

Banned

Well shit! I probably did! But hey, it is the thought that HOPEFULLY counts. The seller said that it was an original though with tags

who knows...maybe you did get a good deal. cause after about a month or so my friend was threatened by ebay saying she was selling fake purses and to either stop or they'd shut down her account.

but if i was to bet on it, i'd say its a fake. though according to my sister who's pretty big into this crap, there are some pretty good fakes out there, and its hard for people to tell unless they see the inside of the purse.

yeah, you probably bought a fake like we bought in Nassau.

My wife bought those two big bags to put our stuff in, and then bought a purse for her sister and sister in law. She was like, "I have two of these at home, and I can't tell the difference..."

Heck, if I'd have thought about it, I might have 20 of them on ebay right now lol.

PO69

EOG Master

You can of course buy them in Mexico as well. We go to Cabo once or twice a year. Since she has a few real Coach purses, she will know the differnce. But hey, it is better than most women get from their husband