IF I SEE ONE MORE "STICKY" THREAD....

Re: IF I SEE ONE MORE "STICKY" THREAD....

You know HOW BADLY I want to go and sticky EVERY THREAD on page 1 of EVERY FORUM now :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Hmmm....

If you had said it would just drive you insane i would stick every damn one on the front page.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL, was wondering myself what got into Shrink having so many stickies on his main page.

PO69

EOG Master

WHY ON EARTH is the Mrsosu thread a sticky???

I was wondering about that about a week ago. And yet here it is

Journeyman

EOG Master

WHY ON EARTH is the Mrsosu thread a sticky???

I was wondering about that about a week ago. And yet here it is

No offense but umm was wondering the same thing? :rolleyes:

I mean c'mon! ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

That is easily the most retarded sticky I have ever seen on this kind of site.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Even though just yesterday I became guilty of it (although I thought for a good cause regarding our paid advertisers), I agree 100% & it has always been known that The Shrink (Or even General when he was here) does not like stickies, especially in the Offshore section/busiest section of the site.

With that being said, you don't have to hint to me more than once & I will correct my part..........:escape

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hache, any chance I could get my cousins, wifes, nephews ,daughters tupperware party info stuck up there for a few hours?

Blondie

EOG Master

Hache, any chance I could get my cousins, wifes, nephews ,daughters tupperware party info stuck up there for a few hours?
Sorry if it was your cousin's wife's nephew's then there would not have been an issue but that is as far down the family tree as rules allow :rolleyes:

PO69

EOG Master

I actually see nothing really wrong with stickies, but the MRSOSU sticky looks bad for the site in my opinion.

Most newbies would check this forum first, and it may appear that is the best thread that we have to offer

PO69

EOG Master

Can you send my wife's invitation with my pager in the mail?

:+clueless12io4j2w90

should be no more then one sticky why does a thread to win a T-shirt need to be sticky:+clueless

ballwonder

EOG Master

should be no more then one sticky why does a thread to win a T-shrit need to be sticky:+clueless

It was my fault I requested it. Ummmmm can we unsticky the thread to draw less attention now.

2348ji23e

Journeyman

EOG Master

Can you send my wife's invitation with my pager in the mail?

:+clueless12io4j2w90

Finally got back the tracking info from July of 2004 and low and behold, it seems to be have been flagged by the DOJ and still under investigation, the rep read me the notes over the phone, something about a Mexican quack on the lam, and all his mail is being kept as evidence til they find him.:rolleyes:

PO69

EOG Master

SHrink, I will say that the DOC contest does need to be a sticky most likely.

Although I wish that you would cut off entries tomorrow so that I have a better shot at winning

I'm having a yard sale next weekend, be on the lookout for an announcement :thumbsup

Will post directions for those that want to attend

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm having a yard sale next weekend, be on the lookout for an announcement :thumbsup

Will post directions for those that want to attend

Then just put it on the damn colander instead not like we use it for anything else :doh1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i complained about it to Hache and Shrink yesterday myself....have always thought more than one in a forum makes it look clutterred, and slows down the traffic.....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Sticky a sign up sheet for willing participants to buy AA a beer in Atlantic City.

Thank you please vote for me.