If Iowa St plays for OT

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
They might have made this CFB playoff equation just a little easier had they gone on to pull the upset

kane

EOG master
A two TD dog has the chance to win the game with a two point conversion, I agreed with the decision to go for it, shame the gutless refs didn't call the blatant holding

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
A two TD dog has the chance to win the game with a two point conversion, I agreed with the decision to go for it, shame the gutless refs didn't call the blatant holding
I definitely agreed with the decision too. Cyclones defense was virtually lights out in the second half and exposed Oklahoma's weak defense also forcing Hurts to be limited and making poor decisions.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
IOWA STATE hosting #22 Texas this week in Ames

IOWA hosting #7 Minny in Iowa City

Both teams lose games against ranked opponents last week when failing to convert a 2PT conversion in the games final minutes.

kane

EOG master
I really like the ISU QB, I'm not a draftnik, so I don't know how his skill set will translate to the NFL, but he can sling it

High Times

EOG Master
Going for 2 to win the game will never be the right decision. Why would you put the entire game on 1 play?
Seriously makes no sense

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I think the NC State one was definitely correct. Because they had a hard time moving the ball on Clemson. They were outclassed and kinda lucky to be in that spot

But in the other game, Iowa State was the better team at that point.

Both calls are pretty good tho

With NC State I would have went for two.

In the other I would have played for OT