If People Hate This Country...

Why don't that just get out? Hate the government, get out. There is so much bitching and moaning it sounds like romper room in the Politics forum.

Get off your ass and do something or STFU :mad:

Re: If People Hate This Country...

giving patrick bateman a swift kick in the nuts would be a fun start. go buy a toby keith cd you dick.

For those of you here in America that hates this country, pay attention at the 33 second mark 12io4j2w90

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/etmHaeaNsCw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/etmHaeaNsCw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Hating the country and wanting the country to improve are 2 totally different concepts Pat.

I agree but if YOU want to IMPROVE the country DO something about it. That's my point gentlemen.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

With you on this Patrick. Wanting to improve is one thing, but many posters here talk about the USA like it is pure evil. We live in the greatest country on the planet. If you don't like it, please simply move to Canada like Alec Baldwin always threatens to do if a Republican gets elected.

I just don't understand that mentality. Although I believe strongly that McCain is by far the best choice for this country, I would never start bad mouthing our country if Obama was elected.

If you don't like all the complaining about politics in America, leave, or do something about it. . . . .

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

It's very frustrating knowing that close to 45 percent of the country would vote for Adolph Hitler if he were the candidate sponsored by the Republican Party. Yes, I know, 5 percent or so may not but knowing 45 percent are intractable in their decision is enough to make one cynical on the other side. Working for change seems to do no good even though most of us try anyway. When we try to work with the other side our candidates get mocked for being soft or pushovers. So, tell us how we are supposed to fix that short of allowing the South to seceede, or better yet, be simply allowed to leave and do whatever it is you all want this week. Or more succinctly, whichever country you all want to invade this week.

Why don't that just get out? Hate the government, get out. There is so much bitching and moaning it sounds like romper room in the Politics forum.

Get off your ass and do something or STFU :mad:

The good 'ol love it or leave it bullshit. How about make this hell hole better? I guess you're too stupid and lazy to do that. Blindly follow a government that cares more about corporate America then they do the citizens, that's a great idea.:doh1 You have right wing asses that care about an unborn child but not the living ones, protecting the profits of large companies even if it means the decline of our middle class and destruction of those in poverty. This country is shit and guess what, I'm going to try my best to fix it before I give up on it and leave. Sure it would be nice to head off to a rich nation that cares about family values and the sanity and well being of it's people, but I'll stay here and fight to make this one of those great countries. Now run along puppet. While you're controlled by that red white and blue hand stuck up your ass.

With you on this Patrick. Wanting to improve is one thing, but many posters here talk about the USA like it is pure evil. We live in the greatest country on the planet. If you don't like it, please simply move to Canada like Alec Baldwin always threatens to do if a Republican gets elected.

I just don't understand that mentality. Although I believe strongly that McCain is by far the best choice for this country, I would never start bad mouthing our country if Obama was elected.

How do we live in the greatest country on earth? Please tell me how this is.

mofome

Banned

i hate a lot about the us, but as long as we don't attack ourselves again, i feel safer here than i do anywhere else. who knows where the us will choose to slaughter humans next. (j/k about actually attacking ourselves, the rest has a bit of truth in it, however.)

The good 'ol love it or leave it bullshit. How about make this hell hole better? I guess you're too stupid and lazy to do that. Blindly follow a government that cares more about corporate America then they do the citizens, that's a great idea.:doh1 You have right wing asses that care about an unborn child but not the living ones, protecting the profits of large companies even if it means the decline of our middle class and destruction of those in poverty. This country is shit and guess what, I'm going to try my best to fix it before I give up on it and leave. Sure it would be nice to head off to a rich nation that cares about family values and the sanity and well being of it's people, but I'll stay here and fight to make this one of those great countries. Now run along puppet. While you're controlled by that red white and blue hand stuck up your ass.

I am actually involved in politics, run my own business and refuse to watch the reality MTV shows that dumb this country down. Stupid and lazy? Must be talking about your parents. They did a horrible job at raising a classless fool like yourself.

Now go get me a lemon for my Diet Coke.

Starting at what point?

slaughter of native americans
slavery
vietnam
whats going on now
what starting point works for you?

All countries make mistakes. You are taking full advantage of what this country offers. You sleep safely in your bed at night. Can speak freely. Can get a job and work for a living.

For all the bitching, you live a FREE life.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

How do we live in the greatest country on earth? Please tell me how this is.

Greetings Heatohio:

Call this toll free number:

800-941-7326

That is the number to The Sean Hannity Show.

He will explain it all to you.

Be sure to tell him The Munchkin Man sent you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

It's very frustrating knowing that close to 45 percent of the country would vote for Adolph Hitler if he were the candidate sponsored by the Republican Party. Yes, I know, 5 percent or so may not but knowing 45 percent are intractable in their decision is enough to make one cynical on the other side. Working for change seems to do no good even though most of us try anyway. When we try to work with the other side our candidates get mocked for being soft or pushovers. So, tell us how we are supposed to fix that short of allowing the South to seceede, or better yet, be simply allowed to leave and do whatever it is you all want this week. Or more succinctly, whichever country you all want to invade this week.

Ridiculous statement. Just another liberal trying to label all Republicans as racists and bigots.

mofome

Banned

All countries make mistakes. You are taking full advantage of what this country offers. You sleep safely in your bed at night. Can speak freely. Can get a job and work for a living.

For all the bitching, you live a FREE life.

yes, lets just throw slavery into the "all countries make mistakes' category. I believe hitler made similar mistakes, but he was only an imperfect human, lets not make him accountable. fine perspective.

mofome

Banned

Please explain that. A vote is a vote.

tell that to al gore. i look forward to explaining our democracy to countries we 'choose' to change in the future. its really not all that complicated, all votes are not worth the same.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

You say this country is shit and that it is a hell hole :+clueless

I'm sorry, but those that truly think this are spoiled little bitches. You have no idea what a hell hole is. It is this mentality that is the problem.

tell that to al gore. i look forward to explaining our democracy to countries we 'choose' to change in the future. its really not all that complicated, all votes are not worth the same.
True enough. When I voted for Al Gore, I knew my vote wasnt' going to count as the state of North Carolina's electoral votes haven't gone to a democrat since the Carter administration.

I am actually involved in politics, run my own business and refuse to watch the reality MTV shows that dumb this country down. Stupid and lazy? Must be talking about your parents. They did a horrible job at raising a classless fool like yourself.

Now go get me a lemon for my Diet Coke.

You're lazy because you don't shit enough to improve anything. You are classless if you are happy with what this country is. We allowed a private entity to profit off of our money and print it at will. In turn we've now hit a time where our money needs to be sent out of the country in order to keep our dollar from falling apart. Now we live in such a great country that we attack other leaders because they are trying to sell oil in Euros instead of US dollars. We outsource jobs to keep money tied up in foreign banks and out of the hands of our citizens. We rape third world countries for their natural resources and cause poverty across the globe.

I guess classless in your eyes means intelligent and cares about more than just money and what I'm told to care about. Get a clue pawn.

mofome

Banned

True enough. When I voted for Al Gore, I knew my vote wasnt' going to count as the state of North Carolina's electoral votes haven't gone to a democrat since the Carter administration.

when you win a popular vote by 500 thousand and still lose the election, there is a problem.

You're lazy because you don't shit enough to improve anything. You are classless if you are happy with what this country is. We allowed a private entity to profit off of our money and print it at will. In turn we've now hit a time where our money needs to be sent out of the country in order to keep our dollar from falling apart. Now we live in such a great country that we attack other leaders because they are trying to sell oil in Euros instead of US dollars. We outsource jobs to keep money tied up in foreign banks and out of the hands of our citizens. We rape third world countries for their natural resources and cause poverty across the globe.

I guess classless in your eyes means intelligent and cares about more than just money and what I'm told to care about. Get a clue pawn.

Tell us what you are doing to improve this country? What do you do for a living?

yes, lets just throw slavery into the "all countries make mistakes' category. I believe hitler made similar mistakes, but he was only an imperfect human, lets not make him accountable. fine perspective.

So does Germany live in the past? Are you perfect? Haven't you spoke about beating up people???

Who should we hold accountable for slavery? All white people?

You say this country is shit and that it is a hell hole :+clueless

I'm sorry, but those that truly think this are spoiled little bitches. You have no idea what a hell hole is. It is this mentality that is the problem.

Me spoiled?::LMAO::

Funny how you sheep talk about the third world countries when you speak about comparisons to America. Third world countries that our companies steal from. What about Norway or France? How about Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Canada, Switzerland or the countless other countries that give national health care, mandatory paid vacations, lengthy maternity leave. Those people (who I've personally talked to and know, not just heard about) are happier and wouldn't give up that life for the life of an American for anything. You people are just too caught up in American pride to see the truth. If someone told you the Patriots were the greatest football team in the world you'd try to find proof but if our media tells you we are the greatest country you blindly agree.

mofome

Banned

So does Germany live in the past? Are you perfect? Haven't you spoke about beating up people???

Who should we hold accountable for slavery? All white people?

all ive stated is that we have a lot of room to improve and we are not the best. people like you, who think we are already the best, are the ones who go through the motions and accept things the way they are. its a shame, really.

i know what its called, you classless simpleton. as i said, all votes are not equal. reading comprehension not your thing, princess?

Actually it is. I graduated from college Mr. Head Moderator.

Next time someone invites you to a classy Christmas party, try and act like an adult.