If People Hate This Country...

Re: If People Hate This Country...

all ive stated is that we have a lot of room to improve and we are not the best. people like you, who think we are already the best, are the ones who go through the motions and accept things the way they are. its a shame, really.

What are YOU doing to change this country? Being a head mod on a gambling forum?

Take a look in the mirror. A real hard look.

mofome

Banned

Actually it is. I graduated from college Mr. Head Moderator.

Next time someone invites you to a classy Christmas party, try and act like an adult.

clearly it is not. i made a very simple statement, and somewhere along the way you got lost. oddly, i was not surprised.

:)

mofome

Banned

What are YOU doing to change this country? Being a head mod on a gambling forum?

Take a look in the mirror. A real hard look.

you keep referencing my title here as if its what defines me. another problem of the closed minded kids that think they 'know it all' despite having none of the facts.

clearly it is not. i made a very simple statement, and somewhere along the way you got lost. oddly, i was not surprised.

You also started with the name calling but will run back to Ken and have me banned. That's all you got on me Mo and I am doing things to change my life and try and improve this country that so many people have died for.

you keep referencing my title here as if its what defines me. another problem of the closed minded kids that think they 'know it all' despite having none of the facts.

What are you doing outside of EOG to change this country or contribute to society?

mofome

Banned

You also started with the name calling but will run back to Ken and have me banned. That's all you got on me Mo and I am doing things to change my life and try and improve this country that so many people have died for.

um, what? you got defensive and were the first to make outlandishly rude comments, i simply called a spade a spade. run to ken? i can ban you if i want, i have no desire to ban anyone. you are no threat to anyone here and never have been. you are free to preach as you like, just try not to embarrass yourself too much. you are of no concern, don't flatter yourself.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

Me spoiled?::LMAO::

Funny how you sheep talk about the third world countries when you speak about comparisons to America. Third world countries that our companies steal from. What about Norway or France? How about Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Canada, Switzerland or the countless other countries that give national health care, mandatory paid vacations, lengthy maternity leave. Those people (who I've personally talked to and know, not just heard about) are happier and wouldn't give up that life for the life of an American for anything. You people are just too caught up in American pride to see the truth. If someone told you the Patriots were the greatest football team in the world you'd try to find proof but if our media tells you we are the greatest country you blindly agree.

You know what? Those that don't get it, don't get that they don't get it. I will cease arguing with you and just say that if you truly hate this country and think it is a hell whole, please go to one of the above countries. Trust me, we will be OK without you.

I know I'm lucky to live in the USA and will continue to feel that way regardless of who is in office. God Bless.

mofome

Banned

What are you doing outside of EOG to change this country or contribute to society?

well, i donate money, im working on getting a volunteer position set up in dc, provided im going to be living here much longer, i take care of a disabled parent, i give what money i have left to my parents so that they can make ends meet. aside from that, i babysit for several of my friends who have deadbeat dads that are never around for their kids. i go to soccer games, basketball games, baseball games and so on. im stretched and do what i can. i give everyone ive got.

thanks

91023i2ndw;l

um, what? you got defensive and were the first to make outlandishly rude comments, i simply called a spade a spade. run to ken? i can ban you if i want, i have no desire to ban anyone. you are no threat to anyone here and never have been. you are free to preach as you like, just try not to embarrass yourself too much. you are of no concern, don't flatter yourself.

What do you do outside of EOG to contribute to society and change this country?

well, i donate money, im working on getting a volunteer position set up in dc, provided im going to be living here much longer, i take care of a disabled parent, i give what money i have left to my parents so that they can make ends meet. aside from that, i babysit for several of my friends who have deadbeat dads that are never around for their kids. i go to soccer games, basketball games, baseball games and so on. im stretched and do what i can. i give everyone ive got.

thanks

91023i2ndw;l

Most of that is within your own personal family or your own life.

Whatever, when you want to debate like an adult please let me know.

you a little slow, kid? eh, i guess i already know the answer.

91023i2ndw;l

Nah...I finished college and started a business. Should be getting my MBA soon. Not that slow.

May slow at forum posting but that is your God given talent Head Moderator.

mofome

Banned

Most of that is within your own personal family or your own life.

Whatever, when you want to debate like an adult please let me know.

is that not where my focus should be?

im more than ready, you're the one that seems ill-equipped.

mofome

Banned

Nah...I finished college and started a business. Should be getting my MBA soon. Not that slow.

May slow at forum posting but that is your God given talent Head Moderator.

not just at posting, you clearly got lost when discussing the value of an individual vote as well. i realize that it was a complex premise.

not just at posting, you clearly got lost when discussing the value of an individual vote as well. i realize that it was a complex premise.

I didn't get lost at getting through college that's for sure. Or getting a real job. Or planning a future so I am not broke at 65.

But you are a head moderator so that trumps my business.

Have a nice day.

mofome

Banned

I didn't get lost at getting through college that's for sure. Or getting a real job. Or planning a future so I am not broke at 65.

Have a nice day.

you have no idea what money/opportunities i have. the biggest problem you have is that you find comfort in beliefs that have no foundation.

12io4j2w90

Just to name a few:

1. Freedom
2. Opportunity
3. Security

Freedom to do what? Other countries have a government that listens to them, we listen to our government. We are free to work and shop and be good little slaves. Once you go outside that box you are not a "productive citizen"

Opportunity. That's a joke. Capitalism thrives on the poor. If it were not for the poor large corporations would have nobody to exploit. There are the few and far between cases where someone makes it, sure but there are also people who play 10 team parlays and win. It does not mean that it is the norm.

Security. How are we secure? This country, more than any other developed nation has more chance at seeing failures. Lets take Norway since I personally know people who live there. They could lose their job and know that they are taken care of until they find a new job. And they are given a livable wage, not the pathetic short term joke that unemployment gives you. We can have utilities shut off here. People in other countries find that crazy, someone going without hot water here is a not that uncommon.

You know what? Those that don't get it, don't get that they don't get it. I will cease arguing with you and just say that if you truly hate this country and think it is a hell whole, please go to one of the above countries. Trust me, we will be OK without you.

I know I'm lucky to live in the USA and will continue to feel that way regardless of who is in office. God Bless.

What an intelligent response. Let me take a few days to read through the countless reasons that America is so great.:LMAO Pretty sad that you couldn't come up with one damn reason that we are the best.

you have no idea what money/opportunities i have. the biggest problem you have is that you find comfort in beliefs that have no foundation.

12io4j2w90

I know you still live with your mom so your money and opportunities can't be all that great.

What are my beliefs since you know so much about me.

driver8

EOG Addicted

Have a nice day.

What is it that you do, to contribute to making this a great country?

mofome

Banned

I know you still live with your mom so your money and opportunities can't be all that great.

What are my beliefs since you know so much about me.

you know what i tell you. i lived in texas just a few months ago, but i moved back here to help out. i can live absolutely anywhere i want, but i have my priorities. so, actually, you know absolutely nothing. i think i already said that though.

Tell us what you are doing to improve this country? What do you do for a living?

I don't support greedy capitalist corporations. I shop locally owned places at every possible chance in order to keep all the money from trickling up and away from communities. I don't support those who exploit other life forms to make a profit. I would never buy from Starbucks because they contribute money to Israel. I don't buy from Nestle because they pay coffee farmers pennies for their product. I don't support Nike because they have sweat shops I don't eat animal products.

I've been active for many many years. I found all my political ideas back around the first Gulf war when I was in 8th grade. I'm not some Internet warrior. I've been to prison fighting for my beliefs.

What is it that you do, to contribute to making this a great country?

He does nothing. He works hard, neglecting any family he may have and has built up a bank account. Doing well in life is making money. That is all these sheep can understand.

mr merlin

EOG Master

How do we live in the greatest country on earth? Please tell me how this is.
It's not really because we're so great, it's that everybody else sucks so bad.

By the way, i just polished off a nice juicy mid-afternoon steak!

He does nothing. He works hard, neglecting any family he may have and has built up a bank account. Doing well in life is making money. That is all these sheep can understand.

Money talks. I RUN MY OWN BUSINESS. How am I a sheep?

Like I said I take lemon in my Diet Coke.

mofome

Banned

Money talks. I RUN MY OWN BUSINESS. How am I a sheep?

Like I said I take lemon in my Diet Coke.

you probably also take a dick in your ass, but thats not ohios problem either. lets keep things relevant here, shall we.

:+clueless

mr merlin

EOG Master

Lets see..work hard, support your family, live happy and comfortable - you're a loser.

Go to jail because you break the law, don't have a pot to piss in - martyr.

Something tells me you live a pretty sad life.

you probably also take a dick in your ass, but thats not ohios problem either. lets keep things relevant here, shall we.

:+clueless

Wow! And Shrink pays you to be a homophobic wannabe gangsta. Great investment.

Truly classless Mo.

mofome

Banned

Wow! And Shrink pays you to be a homophobic wannabe gangsta. Great investment.

Truly classless Mo.

1) just a joke; you one of those guys that can joke with peolpe but not take them in return? i see. i suggest relaxing.
2) wanna be gangsta? once again, you just spout off. you have no reason for anything you say, its interesting.
3) homophobic? not so much. you don't worry me at all. it was just a joke, son.

mofome

Banned

Last year you told me you would beat me up and rob me. That is gangster behavior.

not entirely accurate. you started that one with your tough guy stuff. i simply told you exactly what would happen in a certain situation. That situation involved you initiating the physical encounter. its funny how you, and your thugness, change things around. you're quite the little character.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

when you win a popular vote by 500 thousand and still lose the election, there is a problem.

i agree,imagine how better things would've been under al gore instead of george bush.i haven't drank in ten years but the day bush leaves the white house i'll be popping champaigne bottles and they'll be plenty others that will too and can't say i blame them.

mofome

Banned

i agree,imagine how better things would've been under al gore instead of george bush.i haven't drank in ten years but the day bush leaves the white house i'll be popping champaigne bottles and they'll be plenty others that will too and can't say i blame them.

:cheers:cheers:cheers

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

I don't support greedy capitalist corporations. I shop locally owned places at every possible chance in order to keep all the money from trickling up and away from communities. I don't support those who exploit other life forms to make a profit. I would never buy from Starbucks because they contribute money to Israel. I don't buy from Nestle because they pay coffee farmers pennies for their product. I don't support Nike because they have sweat shops I don't eat animal products.

I've been active for many many years. I found all my political ideas back around the first Gulf war when I was in 8th grade. I'm not some Internet warrior. I've been to prison fighting for my beliefs.

Well, this post is all I need to know about you, sir. You think all corporations are evil, you won't buy from a company who supports Israel...the evil country that Israel is :), you have been to prison, and you are a vegetarian. We truly could not be more opposite, but I honestly appreciate your passion. I truly hope you find what you are looking for in life and hope you can be happy some day. You sound like you are a very unhappy person, but I could very well be wrong. Good luck. Peace.

the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence...

scratch your lemon and your diet coke and take a prozac...just b/c your business is going downhill like the rest the market at the moment doesnt mean you have to throw a hissy fit...let it go bro!

mofome

Banned

the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence...

scratch your lemon and your diet coke and take a prozac...just b/c your business is going downhill like the rest the market at the moment doesnt mean you have to throw a hissy fit...let it go bro!

91023i2ndw;l