If People Hate This Country...

Re: If People Hate This Country...

Lets see..work hard, support your family, live happy and comfortable - you're a loser.

Go to jail because you break the law, don't have a pot to piss in - martyr.

Something tells me you live a pretty sad life.

Don't have a pot to piss in? I'm actually doing very well financially, thanks for your concern. Breaking immoral laws is making a change. If it were up to dumbasses like you nothing in America would have ever changed. I'm not ashamed at all for any of my arrests. I'm proud that I'm smart enough to fight the abuses that go on.

Sad life? Wrong again. My girlfriend my son and I are very happy. We live a very privileged life so I'm thankful. I work hard but not so hard that I'm never around for my family. America hates family values. They want both parents to work, no maternity leave for mothers, very little vacation time and 50 hour minimum work weeks to even survive. I'd say it's the over worked sheep that live miserable lives. While they are at work their wives are having some real fun.::LMAO::

Well, this post is all I need to know about you, sir. You think all corporations are evil, you won't buy from a company who supports Israel...the evil country that Israel is :), you have been to prison, and you are a vegetarian. We truly could not be more opposite, but I honestly appreciate your passion. I truly hope you find what you are looking for in life and hope you can be happy some day. You sound like you are a very unhappy person, but I could very well be wrong. Good luck. Peace.

Corporations that feed off of the poor are evil. When you take away local business you kill local communities. We live in a society that makes the money trickle up. Instead of buying from a person that will eventually buy from you, people all over the country are buying from one particular company. That is not how a nation prospers. As for Israel, they are pure evil. They used sympathy from the holocaust to gain a state of their own. Jewish leaders and US politicians looked at land all over, including land in Africa for the new state to be located. If that land is so holy and meant to be theirs than why would they have even considered anywhere else? Israel occupies an entire people. As for me being in prison, I broke immoral laws, plus I've been arrested for doing nothing illegal. This "free country" wanted me out of the way at a protest that I set up. The judge admitted that I was not breaking any laws. All of my arrests were for a good cause. I've never been arrested for stealing or any greedy acts. I'm very proud of what I've done.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Don't have a pot to piss in? I'm actually doing very well financially, thanks for your concern. Breaking immoral laws is making a change. If it were up to dumbasses like you nothing in America would have ever changed. I'm not ashamed at all for any of my arrests. I'm proud that I'm smart enough to fight the abuses that go on.

Sad life? Wrong again. My girlfriend my son and I are very happy. We live a very privileged life so I'm thankful. I work hard but not so hard that I'm never around for my family. America hates family values. They want both parents to work, no maternity leave for mothers, very little vacation time and 50 hour minimum work weeks to even survive. I'd say it's the over worked sheep that live miserable lives. While they are at work their wives are having some real fun.::LMAO::
Me thinks thou does protest too much!

The prisons are full of tough guys that would do it again. Keep pining for that maternity leave, yup, when we get that our problems are solved.::LMAO::

Me thinks thou does protest too much!

The prisons are full of tough guys that would do it again. Keep pining for that maternity leave, yup, when we get that our problems are solved.::LMAO::

You are dumb as shit. You have not one argument of substance. It must be depressing to be so stupid.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Ridiculous statement. Just another liberal trying to label all Republicans as racists and bigots.
LOL! What part of my statement is ridiculous. 95 percent of Republicans would vote for ANYBODY their party panders and would give you multitudes of reasons why the other party's candidate is blasphemous for America. (All of which supplied by the propogandists paid to keep the sheep happily numb.) And I never said all Republicans are racists and bigots, just most.

mr merlin

EOG Master

You are dumb as shit. You have not one argument of substance. It must be depressing to be so stupid.
For a guy on the moral high ground, you sure like to hurl the insults. Perhaps a little more protein in your diet is called for?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

He does nothing. He works hard, neglecting any family he may have and has built up a bank account. Doing well in life is making money. That is all these sheep can understand.
Sheep actually understand nothing Heat, they regurgitate platitudes given them by others. They have no idea why the US used to be the greatest country on Earth. Maybe, once George Bush and the people who propped him up are gone, we can change back to our old selves. I just don't see it. We used to stand for compassion, humility and the attempt at righteousness. It seems we gave up all three between Ronald Reagan and GWBJ. Tell this to a Republican, no matter his plight, up or down and they will spout Rush and Seanisms until the cows come home, irregardless of the truths of reality of the moment. You cannot argue with mindlessness, I have tried, they just re-group and sideswipe until they come full-circle, again. Good Luck and God Bless You All!

For a guy on the moral high ground, you sure like to hurl the insults. Perhaps a little more protein in your diet is called for?

I just figured if you weren't going to post anything intelligent that I wouldn't either. I'll wait for you to have one single articulate post before I give you the respect to not call you a dumbfuck.

LOL! What part of my statement is ridiculous. 95 percent of Republicans would vote for ANYBODY their party panders and would give you multitudes of reasons why the other party's candidate is blasphemous for America. (All of which supplied by the propogandists paid to keep the sheep happily numb.) And I never said all Republicans are racists and bigots, just most.

Would you mind defining Democrats?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I just figured if you weren't going to post anything intelligent that I wouldn't either. I'll wait for you to have one single articulate post before I give you the respect to not call you a dumbfuck.
Respect from you would be an insult, keep eating them crackers!

Respect from you would be an insult, keep eating them crackers!

Are you capable of posting something that had thought put in it? I posted tons of shit that you can't even counter. How does it feel to look so stupid? Please counter one thing I said. Tell me why our country is so great. I'm waiting, I want to hear what Fox news tells you to say.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

Well, there is your problem. "Most Republicans are racists and bigots"...that i so far from the truth. Some Republicans are racists and some Democrats are racists - that is all.

mofome

Banned

Well, there is your problem. "Most Republicans are racists and bigots"...that i so far from the truth. Some Republicans are racists and some Democrats are racists - that is all.

many more racist republicans.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Once again, I am responding to you and your original line that all Republicans are racists and bigots. I never said that and when you brought it up I only clarified your statement. Yes, most Democrats are racists as well, but not nearly as profoundly racist as the party of Rush and Sean and Karmaisreal. BTW, being a George Bush Republican is a great way to see that KARMA in action in the future. Good Luck with that!

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

To the idiots in this forum that don't think USA is the best country in the world...I literally took a ship around the world...I stopped in Cuba, Brazil, South Africa, Kenya, Mauritius, VietNam, India, Malaysia, Japan, China, South Korea...ON semester at sea for college students...Now i live and do business in China..

My point is not to gloat, i actually got a scholarship to take that trip, and have funded my own way and business in china...

my point is, see the fucking world...Nowhere compares to the U.S...not even fucking close...China, are you kidding, me...The only way to do business out here is by having "ins" with an "official"....They just gave a guy the death penalty for stealing someones purse, with no prior arrests, and because he we was one of minority races....China also started putting this chemical into all the milk here that was made from plastic, just because it allowed them to produce more milk and make more profit...

Brazil...Are you kidding, you can't stop at red lights past 6 pm, thats actually a law that you dont have to stop at night...Because car jackings happen so often its dangerous to stop...

India...Are you fucking kidding me, people still piss and shit on the sidewalks, while your on the streets...Cows walk down the streets, and if your a women, you can face ridiculous hardships..If your born into the lowest of the caste system your fucked...

Mauritius...A chick on our ship got raped on our boat in Mauritius and they are so uneducated there they think if you have AIDS and you rape a baby less than 2 years old that that will cure your aids...

I can name literally 1,000 things about the rest of the world that is so fucked up, and then people complain about the U.S.A...

are you fucking kidding me....Yes, the U.S. has some issues, but see the fucking world...THERES so much shit that is so backwards, fucked up...Racism, Poverty, fucked up governments...

I really cant believe how people are criticizing the U.S....MCCAIN 08'.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

There's a big difference between deriding one's government and not loving your country. It is a true patriot that does all he can to make his government better, herego, making his country that he loves better. Too many sheep (of both parties) do not question their government enough. That is why we end up fighting wars (i.e. VietNam, Iraq) that are thrust upon us and noone wants to tell the emperor and his naked ass he is wrong because they tell us we are traitors for dissenting. Have A great Saturday! Go Vols! (That's for you Mo!)

So because we are "better" than most of the shit-hole countries we should be happy with the current direction our country is heading? No thanks. A comparison between our country and Bumfuckistan is another hide-the-ball trick perpetrated by the masters of the sheeple. The authentic comparison is between what we have become, and what we have historically been or where we strive to attain. We weren't always a country that tortured; locked up its citizens without charges or due process; invaded countries under false pretenses; used the public treasury as a piggy bank for political cronies and contributors or imprisoned a higher percentage of its citizens than any other Western nation--nor did we strive to accomplish these "goals"--once upon a time. No thanks. Rather than say that my shit sandwich tastes good because my neighbor's shit sandwich has a double-order of shit, I'll stay right here and hold those who have created the shit sandwich accountable for what they have done to my country and our founding ideals. Holding them accountable necessarily entails informing all of what these people have done, and how those dispicable acts have harmed this once-great nation. Yes, we are still powerful, but politically and morally, we are not that much different than Bumfuckistan, or some random banana republic that we like to make fun of--shit sandwich and all. . .

To the idiots in this forum that don't think USA is the best country in the world...I literally took a ship around the world...I stopped in Cuba, Brazil, South Africa, Kenya, Mauritius, VietNam, India, Malaysia, Japan, China, South Korea...ON semester at sea for college students...Now i live and do business in China..

My point is not to gloat, i actually got a scholarship to take that trip, and have funded my own way and business in china...

my point is, see the fucking world...Nowhere compares to the U.S...not even fucking close...China, are you kidding, me...The only way to do business out here is by having "ins" with an "official"....They just gave a guy the death penalty for stealing someones purse, with no prior arrests, and because he we was one of minority races....China also started putting this chemical into all the milk here that was made from plastic, just because it allowed them to produce more milk and make more profit...

Brazil...Are you kidding, you can't stop at red lights past 6 pm, thats actually a law that you dont have to stop at night...Because car jackings happen so often its dangerous to stop...

India...Are you fucking kidding me, people still piss and shit on the sidewalks, while your on the streets...Cows walk down the streets, and if your a women, you can face ridiculous hardships..If your born into the lowest of the caste system your fucked...

Mauritius...A chick on our ship got raped on our boat in Mauritius and they are so uneducated there they think if you have AIDS and you rape a baby less than 2 years old that that will cure your aids...

I can name literally 1,000 things about the rest of the world that is so fucked up, and then people complain about the U.S.A...

are you fucking kidding me....Yes, the U.S. has some issues, but see the fucking world...THERES so much shit that is so backwards, fucked up...Racism, Poverty, fucked up governments...

I really cant believe how people are criticizing the U.S....MCCAIN 08'.

Like all the rest you keep mentioning more third world countries. China is not third world but one of the most oppressive in the world. Visit a country that is not one of those you listed above. I've talked to people from numerous countries that love it and have been here and hate it. Even South Africa, there are really bad parts and really nice parts. I talked to someone visiting from there and they couldn't wait to get back. Your opinion you got from a cruise means very little since you didn't even visit a comparable country.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

whatever heat, arguing politics is a never ending street, of back and forth and noone ever can convince the other their ways and point of view...so its pointless...

bottom line, i love america, i will never complain about living here. I know how good we have it...unlike Obama's wife, Ive always been proud to be an American and of America.

I have no problem with voicing issues trying to make things better, but i get really fed up with responses that I have read here saying that we have it so bad, and this Anti American shit....

and HEATOHIO- Japan, China, South Korea, Malaysia, South Africa are all not 3rd world countries...idiot...Japan is probably nicer than the U.S. in many aspects, but still has some real fucked up shit with the government...Europe the same...--thats not the point though..the point is, we have it fucking good and we will bounce back...

whatever heat, arguing politics is a never ending street, of back and forth and noone ever can convince the other their ways and point of view...so its pointless...

bottom line, i love america, i will never complain about living here. I know how good we have it...unlike Obama's wife, Ive always been proud to be an American and of America.

I have no problem with voicing issues trying to make things better, but i get really fed up with responses that I have read here saying that we have it so bad, and this Anti American shit....

and HEATOHIO- Japan, China, South Korea, Malaysia, South Africa are all not 3rd world countries...idiot...Japan is probably nicer than the U.S. in many aspects, but still has some real fucked up shit with the government...Europe the same...--thats not the point though..the point is, we have it fucking good and we will bounce back...

Bounce back from what? Bounce back from America raping the land of other countries? This country is the bully of the world. Millions of people in other countries suffer directly because of us. That does not make me a proud American.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

So because we are "better" than most of the shit-hole countries we should be happy with the current direction our country is heading? No thanks. A comparison between our country and Bumfuckistan is another hide-the-ball trick perpetrated by the masters of the sheeple. The authentic comparison is between what we have become, and what we have historically been or where we strive to attain. We weren't always a country that tortured; locked up its citizens without charges or due process; invaded countries under false pretenses; used the public treasury as a piggy bank for political cronies and contributors or imprisoned a higher percentage of its citizens than any other Western nation--nor did we strive to accomplish these "goals"--once upon a time. No thanks. Rather than say that my shit sandwich tastes good because my neighbor's shit sandwich has a double-order of shit, I'll stay right here and hold those who have created the shit sandwich accountable for what they have done to my country and our founding ideals. Holding them accountable necessarily entails informing all of what these people have done, and how those dispicable acts have harmed this once-great nation. Yes, we are still powerful, but politically and morally, we are not that much different than Bumfuckistan, or some random banana republic that we like to make fun of--shit sandwich and all. . .
Very well said!:cheers

You sum up 'shit' perfectly!

P.S. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Bounce back from what? Bounce back from America raping the land of other countries? This country is the bully of the world. Millions of people in other countries suffer directly because of us. That does not make me a proud American.
Yup, sad but true Heat! All we can do is our best which is quite frustating for a long time now. We need to ask forgiveness of the world, something I do not see us doing any time soon.

Bottom line is both parties need to COME TOGETHER and get some positive things done. Both parties are to blame.

Yup, sad but true Heat! All we can do is our best which is quite frustating for a long time now. We need to ask forgiveness of the world, something I do not see us doing any time soon.

We need to do more than ask for forgiveness. The US and Israel placed an embargo on Cuba because Castro kicked out American companies putting the people of Cuba in a very bad situation. We allow our companies to steal from other countries. Take our coffee trade for example. Businesses like Nestle, P&G, Starbucks and others pay coffee farmers virtually nothing for a product that we charge $5 a cup for. We force impoverished nations to buy overpriced goods or they face embargo's. We buy the natural resource they produce for nothing and they buy our goods that they don't need. We allow sweat shops to be set up and do nothing to the companies that run them. We owe more than an apology to these countries. We give more foreign aide to Israel than we do to every other country combined. We will never be that fantasy country that people think that we are. Thanks to people like you who realize that there is something wrong we have a chance to actually change things. It won't be easy and more than likely our fragile economy will crumble before anything changes. I have a 8 month old son and I fear for his future every single day.

But people need to take responsibility for their own lives. Don't buy a $300 Versace key ring holder if you have a mortgage to pay.

Time to get back to what made this country great...HARD WORK.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

We need to do more than ask for forgiveness. The US and Israel placed an embargo on Cuba because Castro kicked out American companies putting the people of Cuba in a very bad situation. We allow our companies to steal from other countries. Take our coffee trade for example. Businesses like Nestle, P&G, Starbucks and others pay coffee farmers virtually nothing for a product that we charge $5 a cup for. We force impoverished nations to buy overpriced goods or they face embargo's. We buy the natural resource they produce for nothing and they buy our goods that they don't need. We allow sweat shops to be set up and do nothing to the companies that run them. We owe more than an apology to these countries. We give more foreign aide to Israel than we do to every other country combined. We will never be that fantasy country that people think that we are. Thanks to people like you who realize that there is something wrong we have a chance to actually change things. It won't be easy and more than likely our fragile economy will crumble before anything changes. I have a 8 month old son and I fear for his future every single day.
True. Apologies followed by corrective action. I don't see either happening though.:mad::mad::mad:

mr merlin

EOG Master

Spoken like a true liberal, everything is out fault and even if it's not our fault, it's still our fault because maybe we could have changed it. Apologize to other countries? I don't think so, they should repeat over and over to us, "thank you, thank you....."

Spoken like a true liberal, everything is out fault and even if it's not our fault, it's still our fault because maybe we could have changed it. Apologize to other countries? I don't think so, they should repeat over and over to us, "thank you, thank you....."

This shit is our fault you dumb fucking piece of shit. It's OUR companies, it's OUR GOVERNMENT. We set and threaten the embargo's, we set up the sweat shops, WE pay farmers pennies for a product worth a hell of a lot more. WE WE WE WE. Not our fault? You're a brainless robot. Bow down and suck uncle sams dick. People like you should just have your goddamn throats slit. I hope one day all the oppressed people of other nations get to do just that. Round up those who support this system of oppression and torture each and everyone of you. I can't take this stupidity anymore. You are one of the dumbest people around. Shoot yourself in the head. Please.

the Iraqis never had it so good!

::LMAO::::LMAO::

Never had it so good. A proffessor at my GF's old college, Ithica NY used to visit pre occupation Iraq all the time. She had many friends over there and brought back many pictures. He saw museums, schools, shops, movie theaters. People lived life like you and I do. They went to work, went out at night, watched TV went to coffee shops. Whatever it is people do, they did. Now they have privatized water which many can't afford. They have shells of what used to be the schools and places of work. You don't know the first thing about Iraq. You know what you're told. Get a mind of your own, it's fun.

mr merlin

EOG Master

"dumb fucking piece of shit", Slit my throat, shoot me in the head.... You are one classy guy, god help your hapless son if he ever has an opinion that differs from yours.

Another classic liberal sign - love and help everybody...but if they disagree with you, "kill them Mf'ers"

"dumb fucking piece of shit", Slit my throat, shoot me in the head.... You are one classy guy, god help your hapless son if he ever has an opinion that differs from yours.

Another classic liberal sign - love and help everybody...but if they disagree with you, "kill them Mf'ers"

People like you deserve to die. Plain and simple. If you support the occupation and torture of entire nations then you are a classless scumbag and I wish nothing but the worst on you. Fuck off and die. That is what you are saying to entire nations you racist fuck.

mr merlin

EOG Master

People like you deserve to die. Plain and simple. If you support the occupation and torture of entire nations then you are a classless scumbag and I wish nothing but the worst on you. Fuck off and die. That is what you are saying to entire nations you racist fuck.
How did that song go? "I see your true colors shining through"

Tell me again why I deserve to die? Because I disagree with you that we are a shit nation? Was that the reason?

How did that song go? "I see your true colors shining through"

Tell me again why I deserve to die? Because I disagree with you that we are a shit nation? Was that the reason?

Because it is people like you who allow this country to exploit us (the US citizens) and other nations. Everything that I say we do is true. If you weren't a mindless zombie maybe you'd find the truth. It's not too late for you. You can change and turn your life around.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Because it is people like you who allow this country to exploit us (the US citizens) and other nations. Everything that I say we do is true. If you weren't a mindless zombie maybe you'd find the truth. It's not too late for you. You can change and turn your life around.
You sir are a sad individual. I'm going to a wedding barbecue now, Please feel free to threaten other posters lives in my absence.
I'll have an extra couple pieces of chicken in your honor!

You sir are a sad individual. I'm going to a wedding barbecue now, Please feel free to threaten other posters lives in my absence.
I'll have an extra couple pieces of chicken in your honor!

Not only do you make up shit about the US but you read shit that was never said.::LMAO::