If there's an NBA playoff...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I chuckle at the use of "haircut" for "paycut."

I remember working at Leroy's in Las Vegas sometime around 2010 and the owner's son, John Salerno, told me everyone is cutting a haircut next year.

It took me a minute to realize the ramifications.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I heard Skylar Diggins the other day talk about personal fitness during the Coronavirus shutdown.

She hinted some women who do not take care of their bodies will be in trouble.

I sense the WNBA season, which was scheduled to start in mid-May, will try to piggyback off the plans of their NBA brothers.

Not a bad idea.

I can see some WNBA/NBA doubleheaders at places like Staples Center.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the Sparks play the Lakers. Lebron will pad his stats. :)

Can you imagine the domination?

Would the ladies of the WNBA score if the NBA players tried?

The women's best chance might be some half-court heaves before the men locked down on defense in the half-court.

Provided, of course, the ladies get the ball across the half-court line.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

The women's best chance might be some half-court heaves before the men locked down on defense in the half-court.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Lisa Leslie just might come out of retirement for one more slam dunk, sticking it to Snoop Dogg, regarding his criticism of Gayle King.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I would arrange for each player on the NBA team to put up $10M, matched by the league with another $10M per player, but the stake gets reduced by $1M for every point the WNBA team scores up to 20 points when the NBA player loses their $20M stake. Women's rules, quarters, small ball, etc.

Scooper

EOG Veteran
Still waiting for you to post any correction to the record.

Still awaiting your fraud azz to respond to this

"In addition, any Halftime and/or "in-game" recommendations from Fezzik in the future will NOT be counted in his unit tally - they will be offered as Bet Like a Pro BONUS picks.

Steve has been quite successful with these picks throughout the life of BLAP. But, we have learned from this instance that with the limited time to release such picks, it's difficult to ensure that halftime and in-game picks meet the strict BLAP line standard ... so Steve was willing to forgo the profit potential of these picks in order to take another step toward producing the most trustworthy W/L records possible." - RJ Bell

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Still awaiting your fraud azz to respond to this

"In addition, any Halftime and/or "in-game" recommendations from Fezzik in the future will NOT be counted in his unit tally - they will be offered as Bet Like a Pro BONUS picks.

Steve has been quite successful with these picks throughout the life of BLAP. But, we have learned from this instance that with the limited time to release such picks, it's difficult to ensure that halftime and in-game picks meet the strict BLAP line standard ... so Steve was willing to forgo the profit potential of these picks in order to take another step toward producing the most trustworthy W/L records possible." - RJ Bell

You can make up any shit you like. Link to a post or blog?