If u coulds choose your own way to die, how would u wanna go?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: If u coulds choose your own way to die, how would u wanna go?

I have to know...BTW I am obsessed with death.

If I go in my sleep I will be furious.

I'd want to be able to check out at my will ( kill myself) when the time comes, ala Jack Kervorkian. You can't do that ( legally) so:

In order to control my own destiny, ( which I hope be able to do)... I'm likely jumping from a good height ( like 200+ feet), maybe try to stop a train like Superman, something like that. You do not want to fail.

When something like health issues make the decision for you ( living in extreme pain), you should certainly be able to say, do me in, much like you'd do for your dog.

easiest and least painful would be to have someone put their thumb on your windpipe-cut off oxy. to brain-10 seconds you are out-2 min. you are dead-do not fight back-

easiest and least painful would be to have someone put their thumb on your windpipe-cut off oxy. to brain-10 seconds you are out-2 min. you are dead-do not fight back-

Who would do that ? They easily get charged, gotta do it yourself, IMO !

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

and spare me the peacefully while sleeping nonsense :finger004

lol.........Well, since you took that option away I can't come up with one.

Afer this how about ways in which you WOULDNT want to Tuck?

Man, I have always thought drowning would be one of the worst...

Dom + Downers = nighty-night. . . .

Tuckman

Uh Poster

lol.........Well, since you took that option away I can't come up with one.

Afer this how about ways in which you WOULDNT want to Tuck?

Man, I have always thought drowning would be one of the worst...

i have a fear of kniveS, anytime i think about walking down the stairs andslipping and the knife going thru my chest as i land i basically start shaking.. that would be my worst nightmare EVER...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Heart attack while having sex.

Wanna make that happen? I'd more more than willing to help you achieve that goal - CUM spend time with me and odds are my 15-inches could do that!

as for me - in my sleep wouldn't be bad. fire or airplane crash would suck as would drowning

Ego - 100% agree on Chris Jansing. She is 51! Let me repeat that - she is 51! Yet she isone of the hottest newsbabes out there - regardless of age - and looks 41 more than she does 51! I LOVE her eyes and smile and she has GRRRRRRRRREAT legs - to see more of her: Cams Image Gallery : Chris Jansing

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The Grotto @ The Playboy Mansion - and how....DON'T REALLY CARE! Preferably with Lauren Michelle Hill on TOP!

Last edited:

My worst fear would have to be suffocation. I can not stand for my legs to be tied up. I go crazy. So being held down and suffocated would be the worst.

In response I could not kill anyone.We practiced this in the USMC-the General would know.We practiced with hands to the throat standing in front-from behind,and with rubber hoses.you put your hands on persons throat just above the sternum,not high on the neck.instuctors were there to make sure it was done right-if you let up on the other person-they would put you down right there.As the oxyg. goes back into your brain-your body flops around like a fish out of water.Quite a sight to see a whole squad doing this at one time.From that moment on I realized death was nothing to fear. It put your life in another persons hands.

Starving would have to be the worst way to go......

10-14 days of complete misery.

munson15

I want winners...

I'd like to take the big one coming off the 18th green after shooting a career round, preferably including a hole-in-one, if possible.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't mind burning to death91023i2ndw;l

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

No. If it involves starving I dont even wanna see it. I think that it might be my biggest fear.

This country boy likes to EAT!

You ever hear about that one serial killer called Iceman or sum shit like that? He use to tie people up and let rats eat them. Other then that he seemed like a charming fella.

michael777

EOG Dedicated

If u coulds choose your own way to die, how would u wanna go?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> reading eog