If you are trying to win a poker trip to Punta Cana

redstripe

EOG Veteran
Some tips to help you get there .

1. They have satellites for 50 cent or 33 points

Don't sign up for this when it starts. Wait until there is 1 minute to go before late registration ends.

{ Why play 1 hour of bingo ,when you can play just a few minutes and win a seat.}

Sign in using your 33 points or 50 cents your choice.

Definatley get the add on for 1.00 or 66 points.

After the break YOUR 10,000 ADD ON IS NOT YET IN YOUR STACK. GO ALL IN NO MATTER WHAT.
WIN OR LOSE YOU GET RE-STACKED FOR 10,000 ADD ON AFTER 1ST HAND .

This is like a bingo game as you will see . But for 1.50 or 99 points you cant get a entry into the satellite ,that gets you into the main event to win a trip.

Even if you don't finish 1st in main event for the trip . there are always very nice cash payouts

Great deal for 1.50 0r 99 points. :cheers

Hopefully 1 of you guys win a trip. I will take care of all your drinks . :cheers

The above tips also works the same for the 50k tourney

eberetta1

EOG Addicted
Re: If you are trying to win a poker trip to Punta Cana

They meaning Bookmaker? I have like 7 poker sites offering trips to this place...

Thanks for the strategy.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

i just won a seat to the 50k sattelite using the above strategy took me about 20 minutes and cost 1.50

yes i was referring to bookmaker , however true poker 5 dimes etc all are the same .

gluck :cheers

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

I have funds remaining at BetDSI and Bookmaker, losing the last of my roll at America's Cardroom last month, and Truepoker months ago.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Two people win the 1:35 a.m. game guaranteed. Registered but game cancelled as minimum 4 entrants was not met.:shoot:

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Won $6 on this network, so spent .50 + .05 on an attempt to win a satellite ticket. Doubled up on a hand, then lost to someone else. Decided not to throw more money away tonight since I wasn't ready to battle being more tired than normal. Won $15 ($2 + .20 entry fee)and $10 ($0 entry fee) in two other of my Saturday tourneys.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

nice job thats the idea , play for free ,until you win a trip or the 50k :cheers

Won $6 on this network, so spent .50 + .05 on an attempt to win a satellite ticket. Doubled up on a hand, then lost to someone else. Decided not to throw more money away tonight since I wasn't ready to battle being more tired than normal. Won $15 ($2 + .20 entry fee)and $10 ($0 entry fee) in two other of my Saturday tourneys.