If you can't watch the rest of the Giants/Saints game

If your not watching football your not a real sports fan or gambler

We have 2 big games on right now

No one should be watching anything else

Xpanda

Xpanda

That's to bad that Bell Express Vu didn't pick up the rest of the game and TSN isn't carrying it like Sunday Night Football. Easy to get Directv still in Ontario with a US address and times like this make it worth it.

X

xpanda

Ari Gold said:
That's to bad that Bell Express Vu didn't pick up the rest of the game and TSN isn't carrying it like Sunday Night Football. Easy to get Directv still in Ontario with a US address and times like this make it worth it.

I had no idea the first game would be pre-empted like that, and Sunday ticket no good for Monday night ... not happy right now.

:mad:

please direct me to a place I can hook my Directv up I am in Ontario I will pay for it too its that good

how do I do it?

then xpanda you can come over and we can watch games or play them whatever:D

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
net yards passing with 40 seconds left in the first quarter

wash/dallas game

48 for both teams WTF???

BettingProphets said:
please direct me to a place I can hook my Directv up I am in Ontario I will pay for it too its that good

how do I do it?

then xpanda you can come over and we can watch games or play them whatever:D

If you know anyone in the states with Directv just have them send up a receiver. Plenty of Directv dishes still floating around Canada. You can get your networks off Bell Express Vu and then use Directv for all the rest.

jjgold said:
If your not watching football your not a real sports fan or gambler

We have 2 big games on right now

No one should be watching anything else

I got both football games on & every baseball game as well with Las Vegas on the projection screen with sound . Does that still make me a "real fan" in Gold world?