IF you had to make a choice.... (no in betweens here)

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Once upon a midnight dreary....I digress... This question is best suited for the older crowd here ( ok--not married and 50 plus yrs. old) Maybe others if they feel the need can respond too.
Let's say..you were forced to make a choice... (no middle ground here, no games here. A simple choice must be made) Yes it's fantasy---so is life in case you didn't know that...but I'm sure you do if you're a gambler for any length of time).
Here we go. You can ONLY have one or the other. (Remember no games and the Genie only grants one wish here in my question).
Your Choice: A. A successfull gambler you will become, making untold amounts of money, but never happy in a love relationship. B. A successfull and happy marriage relationship both sexually and overall.....but you can never bet even one cent again on sports or cards or horses or dogs or any so-called "game of chance". There is no C choice.:smokesmal

The world awaits your choice.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
B for me............

I can/could stop betting tomorrow anyhow if I had to, especially since some days I don't even find one single game I like enough to wager serious money on ......

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
It appears that aoung those that know gambling...they would chose to leave it behind for love......

Ahh--elementary my dear watson...back to the lab I must go:+signs8-1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Off the top I will say A. Not much thought put into that, but I haven't been in love for 15 years and life has went pretty well. I may re-consider after further thought.

dirty

EOG Master
A!!!!

By a long shot.....After my First wife and what I am going thru Now.....I will never get married again and that is a FACT JACK.....so this was easy for me to answer...:frustrate