If you only had six months to live,...

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
What would your priorities be?

Here are mine:

1. Travel everywhere I have never visited, Rio, Ibiza, Ivory Coast, El Salvador

2. Make one 100 dime bet

3. Give all my money away (probably towards the end of the six month time frame)

4. Write a book (semi autobiographical)

5. Make peace with (most of) my enemies

watson

EOG Enthusiast
1. Get my wife pregnant
2. get your wife pregnant
3. travel the world on a motorcycle
4. destroy my enemies

bang every chick that looked at me

rob a few banks near the end of the 6 months and then go to vegas and drink and fuck myself into oblivion with all the loot

X

xpanda

Spend every waking minutes with my wee nieces and grandparents.

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
BettingProphets said:

rob a few banks near the end of the 6 months and then go to vegas and drink and fuck myself into oblivion with all the loot

Sounds perfect to me!:+music1-6

BettingProphets said:

PERFECT!:+music1-6

dirty

EOG Master
I would want the General to Bring me a Egg McMuffin and a Frosted Orange from the Varsity in the ATL

Everfresh said:
What would your priorities be?

Here are mine:

1. Travel everywhere I have never visited, Rio, Ibiza, Ivory Coast, El Salvador

2. Make one 100 dime bet

3. Give all my money away (probably towards the end of the six month time frame)

4. Write a book (semi autobiographical)

5. Make peace with (most of) my enemies

make peace with God

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
"make peace with God" good one....

good thread...wouldnt want to think about that...but i think if you knew you had 6months to live...money and bets pretty much are insignificant i dont think having 100k on a game would be the same thrill....

id definitely want to travel the world and bang as many chicks as possible in that span....other than that what else could you do....

MCP

dirty said:
Especially Jessica Simpson in her Daisy Duke Outfit.:+excited-:+drinks-4

got a pic ??? ive been looking everywhere for one of her in that bikini washing the car

dirty

EOG Master
letme see what I can Drum up.....going to the Sports Bar to watch UGA/TEnnessee in a few and will get one back up tonite.

BettingProphets said:

you can't bang em now, why would you be able to if you're dying

Sam Odom

EOG Master
She is too much for one guy, the kid she is married to is history. Although he was a lucky SOB:cocktail

It's strange that I've been living the past 11 years of my life pretty much the way you guys describe you would.

I definitely have my regrets, though, and am trying to change my ways.

opotus

EOG Veteran
GreenDoberman said:
It's strange that I've been living the past 11 years of my life pretty much the way you guys describe you would.

I definitely have my regrets, though, and am trying to change my ways.

GreenDoberman - do tell! In what ways?

Now that I am living the "settled" life, I am living vicariously through others.

:+signs8-1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Run up as huge a credit card debt as i could

See football games @ Notre Dame, Nebraska, LSU (NIGHT game only), Autzen Stadium and Mile High and an MLB game @ Yankee Stadium

See the LLWS and CWS in person

Spend time with my nephew

And as Jimmy Hoffa said - Bang the hell out of every hot young tight bodied 18-21 y/o female i could get my hands (and other body parts) on

after 6 months i will be so worn out i might die of exhaustion BEFORE my 6 months are up