If You Want To Be Mentioned On The Radio Tonight...

Then please say so in this thread...

I will be happy to mention your posting handle on www.kdwn.com tonight at 10:30 P.M EST...

The show starts earlier but yours truly won't appear until then...:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

I will also be releasing two of my stronger COLLEGE FOOTBALL SELECTIONS for tomorrow on this show...

THE SHRINK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
SHRINK ITS ME BEANTOWNJIM I WANT TO BE MENTIONED TONIGHT I AM WAY OVER DUE.BUT AS YOU MENTION ME I WANT YOU TO TELL YOUR GUEST ABOUT MY WEATHER FORECAST FOR TOMORROWS BOSTON COLLEGE GAME AND BEANTOWNJIM IS ALL OVER THE UNDER 47.IF YOU DO MENTION THIS SHRINK THE GUY MIGHT ACTUALLY THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING.

DONT FORGET SHRINK BEANTOWNJIM AND THE UNDER IN THE BC GAME.YOU MIGHT SAY I AM A LOCAL WEATHER REPORTER HERE IN BOSTON IT MAKES ME SOUND LIKE I HAVE A REAL JOB.THANKS SHRINK I WILL BE LI:+thumbs-2 STENING

Ironlock said:
What about my idea? :frustrate

Yankees Blow Monkey Nuts .... :hung :+signs99- :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail He may be crying during radio show :cocktail :+excited-

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
Not another one of these threads. Why don't you tell everybody how good BetPanam is/was? I am sure you can think of quite a few more. If you need any help remembering, just let me know. :+signs8-1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Take this the right way Shrinkie-poo

i heard you mention names last week on the show

i think it takes away some of the seriousness and credibility you are trying to bring on the show. to me it detracts from taking you as serious as we should by mentioning names NO ONE on the show knows - or has heard of. to each his own by to me mentioning poster names isn't something you should be doing.

as for the show itself - IT IS 100% PURE CRAPOLA!

one of the "experts" on the show is Gary Sanders. this guy is one of the biggest lying sacks of shit scamdicappers out there. he offers "Free" games yet when you call him - you get the same bullshit sales pitch and bait and switch you get from all scamdicappers.

for those who know what i did on "another site" - Sanders was one of those i nailed. For EOG/The Shrink to be on the same show as this scumbag loser makes it hard for me to take ANYTHING you say seriously, Shrink - for to me - GUILT BY ASSOCIATION! if you are on the same show as Sanders - then YOU, TOO MUST be a scamdicapper for he is - is he ever

wonder if Del Mar knows this? Doubt he cares as long as Sanders' check to Del Mar for appearing on the show clears

as long as Scadicapper Gary Sanders in on this show - it brings the ENTIRE show down a LOT of notches

for those who want to see what i did to Sanders - go to the "other" site and in advanced serach - put in the name "Gary Sanders" and then my name as the author and see what ya get. When you see it - that will only confirm what i have said about what a scumbag loser he is