If you were to make one bet out of the year...

kane

EOG master
I'm playing the Raptors in the first half, there's a very strong trend toward taking a home team down 0-2 in the first half. Last night Portland easily covered the FH and for this year's playoffs the trend is 4-2 ATS, and since 2015 home teams down 0-2 are 28-6 ATS in the FH, the books have adjusted the first half lines, but I've been playing these blind for the past few years

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Portland just doesnt have enough juice. I think the disparity on a talent level between Portland and Golden State is a lot bigger than Milwaukee and Toronto. Toronto can make adjustments. It does scare me how easily Giannis can make his way to the rim but if Bucks win tonight, it's done with. Toronto will get swept.

Not fully invested in conspiracy theories but I'm assuming the NBA doesnt want two conference final sweeps.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Portland just doesnt have enough juice. I think the disparity on a talent level between Portland and Golden State is a lot bigger than Milwaukee and Toronto. Toronto can make adjustments. It does scare me how easily Giannis can make his way to the rim but if Bucks win tonight, it's done with. Toronto will get swept.

Not fully invested in conspiracy theories but I'm assuming the NBA doesnt want two conference final sweeps.
Which is why the 1H play is better. Over the long haul, the bucks may be that much better.