If you're not racist now, you better get racist

railbird

EOG Master
Gobert got it from travelers from Italy and or France. Avoid immigrants at all costs. Worry about your own life, not appeasing the PC pop culture. don't eat red meat, avoid inflammatory foods and alcohol, cleanliness is next to Godliness. Pray to Jesus, sleep well, eat properly.

oldthreeputt

EOG Member
Man I tell you, JK would let Hitler post anything he wanted on here if he was still alive.
Man I tell you, JK would let Hitler post anything he wanted on here if he was still alive.

railbird

EOG Master
I don’t understand the importance of human skin color.
doctors care about skin color. White people get Melanoma, Black people get diabetes, Chinese people bring over the bird flu virus. President Xi sent it over intentionally as a bio weapon. And it seems like he just sent over a 2nd bio weapon in Bejing

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rail - why did the Patriots puss out yesterday? I heard a lot of chirping lately, all for not.
That was all fake hysteria, there were never going to be protests in DC or anywhere else on Jan 20th. Haven't you figured out that almost everything the mainstream news reports is false yet?

It was only a week ago they said every state capital was at risk of armed attack...every single one, it's pretty clear now that was disinformation. They put that out for a reason.

That was all fake hysteria, there were never going to be protests in DC or anywhere else on Jan 20th. Haven't you figured out that almost everything the mainstream news reports is false yet?

It was only a week ago they said every state capital was at risk of armed attack...every single one, it's pretty clear now that was disinformation. They put that out for a reason.
Trump organized and incited a mob to follow through with an attack on our government. But you have more of a problem with the media reporting there might be more to come.
You are a special kind of stupid

boston massacre

EOG Master

Mainstream Media.

A Highly Contagious Type of POISON !