I'm BAAAAACK!!!!!

What's going on everyone? I've decided to end my self imposed exile and rejoin the merry little discussion here on EOG. Anyone miss me?

:dancefool

Re: I'm BAAAAACK!!!!!

Welcome back Dawg! As you can see, the Bushco apologists haven't changed one bit. . . .Sorta like Nero always playing the same tune on his fiddle. . . .

Welcome back Dawg! As you can see, the Bushco apologists haven't changed one bit. . . .Sorta like Nero always playing the same tune on his fiddle. . . .

Hey 4625... How are you my friend?

Yes, but what would be the point in changing tunes now? Only a year left for Bush to finish his "Legacy"... :LMAO

I'm fine; still hanging in. There's not much in the way of reasonable opposition here; but I can understand the difficulty faced by those who support the current regime. There's an old lawyer maxim that says: "when the law is against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both the law and the facts are against you, bang your shoe on the table." Nic/merlin, etc. are pretty much reduced to banging their shoes on the table at this point. I can see the end of the tunnel though; I think we'll be arguing about indictments for members of the current regime in about 18 months. That's not necessarily a "good" thing, but it's a needed thing. . . .

I'm fine; still hanging in. There's not much in the way of reasonable opposition here; but I can understand the difficulty faced by those who support the current regime. There's an old lawyer maxim that says: "when the law is against you, argue the facts. When the facts are against you, argue the law. When both the law and the facts are against you, bang your shoe on the table." Nic/merlin, etc. are pretty much reduced to banging their shoes on the table at this point. I can see the end of the tunnel though; I think we'll be arguing about indictments for members of the current regime in about 18 months. That's not necessarily a "good" thing, but it's a needed thing. . . .

I don't know if I would go as far as indictments, but I, for one, will be glad to see them go...

dirty

EOG Master

good to see you back....hard to make it at Katies new place with 3 new threads a week other than what she starts...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Welcome Back Road Dawg! How was your time in the desert? I am glad you made it back safe and sound. I (we) missed you!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Welcome Back Road Dawg! How was your time in the desert? I am glad you made it back safe and sound. I (we) missed you!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Hey ZZ... Blondie passed the info that you were asking about me. Thanks...

It was short and succinct. No trigger time. Only a month to get an SA on what was happening.

How have you been?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Hey ZZ... Blondie passed the info that you were asking about me. Thanks...

It was short and succinct. No trigger time. Only a month to get an SA on what was happening.

How have you been?
We have been fine, Thank You. I wish it were you calling the shots in the ME. It seems to me, you and the rest of the troops have done as well as anyone could reasonably ask. It is our civilian leadership which seems to be lacking wisdom and common sense. Anyhow, I am glad you are back!

We have been fine, Thank You. I wish it were you calling the shots in the ME. It seems to me, you and the rest of the troops have done as well as anyone could reasonably ask. It is our civilian leadership which seems to be lacking wisdom and common sense. Anyhow, I am glad you are back!

Glad to hear it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but there is no way I'd want to be in charge of this mess.

I'm glad to be back. :+excited-

Welcome back Dawg, hope you never have to return to that far away land, also hope you are in good spirits and good health, good luck in the future.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Nope, Nic, in fact I'm about to get another firewall 5 performance report. So sorry to disappoint you, but since you are such a coward, I'm actually happy to disappoint you...
That must be good huh? I hear the military is going easy on the dont ask ,dont tell stuff.

mr merlin

EOG Master

No, Merlin, you are incorrect. All it means is that when people like you and Nic attack me, I'm doing EXACTLY what I want and need to do.
Nobody attacks you , when you accuse somebody of ridiculous things(ahh...duh...you 've probably never held a gun before coward..duh) you deserve a response.

Nobody attacks you , when you accuse somebody of ridiculous things(ahh...duh...you 've probably never held a gun before coward..duh) you deserve a response.

I didn't accuse, I speculated. Now as far as the coward thing, I'll maintain that one.