I'm going to flip houses

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: I'm going to flip houses

better sell the mustang and buy up as many $20 lotto tickets as you can if you want to make it a reality. :scooter

diogee

waddle i will drop off some open side metal boxes full of lumber so you can build a house yourself. we will split profit 40/60

Wade

EOG Master

here's my first project. need $59,900. can probably shave the price to under $50k. need to put new garage doors, rip the wood wall panels off and put down some hardwood floors. much more to do but they only have two pics.

diogee

just had holmes on homes take a look at the house and he said the only thing that could fix that house would be a can of gas and a book of matches.

Wade

EOG Master

i'm watching holmes right now. great educational program.

Depends on where you are. iu did it here for a couple years once I got out of sports betting, but hard to get people qualified. When youre usually flipping lower end houses and making them bare minimum for qualification the money isnt there all the time. Any unforeseen issues kill you.

Most people that qualify for home loans are generally over qualified for lower end properties. So they dont settle for those.

But is is all about location, as in what state your in and what the median prices are and what kind of qualifying rates people can expect. best thing to do is get a realtors print out of houses that have sold, and then find out what ones were bought to flip and what ones were bought to live in. That will tell the most. Simply looking and seeing a bunch of low end sales doesnt mean youre going to have it easy that more than likely means a bunch were bought up to flip and may or may not sell anytime soon.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

i would gladly pay someone with my dirty jew money to vandalize your home right after you finish rehabbing and are ready to flip...GL to you!! :finger004

Wade

EOG Master

that'll be fine. i sleep with my gun. intruder alert. :shooting:

J

joeybagadonuts

You're better off flipping yayo, pal

Wade

EOG Master

good news boys. they dropped the price on that house to $49,900. you know they're desperate to sell. :scooter

diogee

better put in a fuckin offer before it sells. it is a steal at that price.

diogee

3 keno tickets....purchased 3 yesterday using my lucky numbers and hit a 5 spot and 2 four spots. good profit. :houra