I'm live

carolinakid

Banned
Re: I'm live

and this is the new forum jk was talking about what a joke...................hey jk time to mow the grass

carolinakid

Banned

938 i could be bann from here today for ever and would not miss the crap from guys like this.....why has guys that post on forums today have to act like punks in every sense of the word...........

938four

EOG Dedicated

i just look at it as entertainment

i cant get mad or be upset w people ive never met personaly

to each their own but i think its fun here

carolinakid

Banned

for me when i see this type of post most of the time i just x out, when it get down to game time and working the numbers no way you can stay forcus imo.........but again to each his own, just sick here how the forums went i guess and for a long time i try to post down to the level of the posters but enough of that from me

lap18

EOG Dedicated

for me when i see this type of post most of the time i just x out, when it get down to game time and working the numbers no way you can stay forcus imo.........but again to each his own, just sick here how the forums went i guess and for a long time i try to post down to the level of the posters but enough of that from me

This is the type of post I'm used to seeing from CK. And by the way, don't you owe me some money sir?