I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED AGAIN

Re: I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED AGAIN

you need advice or a witness General??

Can we all talk about this after the games?? :houra

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

IS IT KEWL TO DO IT BECAUSE SHE EARNS GOOD AND I COULD GET SOME NICE INSURANCE AS WELL? SHE IS FAT AND UGLY. SHE IS A GREAT PERSON. SHE IS A GREAT MOTHER TO MY DAUGHTER AND SHE IS GREAT IN THE SEXUAL ARENA. SHE HAS BEEN GREAT TO ME FOR OVER 9 YEARS. ON DAY 1, I TOLD HER SHE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE AND DEAL WITH MY LIFESTYLE BUT SHE IS STILL HERE AND HAPPY.

LOL, yep, he said fat and ugly.

Glad it didn't stop my wife from marrying me

you failed to mention her cooking skills General. You ARE talking about "The Cook' aren't you ??

The Devil

EOG Master

GO FOR IT PETE, IF SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY......

THE INSURANCE IS A PLUS..........

I'm not a gay homosexual or anything General, but I think you're a nice looking man :cheers

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

MARRIAGE ONLY PERMITS ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT INTO YOUR PERSONAL AFFAIRS…

WOULD YOU CONSIDER THE ASSOCIATED 'LEGAL' INVOLVEMENT OF 'MARRIAGE' BY THE GOVERNMENT AS A POTENTIAL ASSET OR LIABILITY TO THE RELATIONSHIP AND/OR IT'S FUTURE?

Richkas

EOG Veteran

If you aleady live with her then you are a fool. If not then go for it.

The General

THE COOKING IS A BIG PART. SEX FOR SO LONG. EATING FOR A LONGER TIME MOST LIKELY. SHE WANTS TO BE PART OF US AND MY WORK. I KNOW IT ALTHOUGH SHE NEVER INTERFERES WITH ME. I'VE BEEN TO VEGAS, BAHAMAS, PANAMA, COSTA RICA. SHE HAS SIT IDLE BY MY SIDE AND THE TELEPHONE.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

hell ya marry her at the next blast either bahamas or vegas......i saw her in the bahamas .........hell ya what r u waiting for..........seems like a great woman.............good luck............................:dancefool

Richkas

EOG Veteran

hell ya marry her at the next blast either bahamas or vegas......i saw her in the bahamas .........hell ya what r u waiting for..........seems like a great woman.............good luck............................:dancefool

If its not in vegas I cant go. Please have it in vegas.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Make sure you have her do a dna swab, there are many transexuals out there. Do they have legal same sex marraige in your state, no worries if so.

Best wishes...OF :party

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i hope you are kidding with this thread. to start a thread titled "i am thinking about getting married" and then calling your possible wife "fat and ugly" is either the funniest thing i have ever read or the most shallow. either way you win an award in my book.

I would do it General. And I'd suggest getting married in Vegas like I did. Maybe Final Four weekend?

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i am sure we are close in age, we are not children (although i might act like one at times), what other people think about the appearance of your "cook" makes no difference. your opinion is all that matters. as to the question of marriage, you have been there once, compare the situations. still respect you but the comment is still shallow, sounds like, from what you say here at eog, that she is a great woman, although anyone who could put up with you would be a rare find!

hey general! if it makes you happy then by all means do it!

and do it at the next bash so everyone can be there!!

that being said....theres a song that my grandfathers listens to..IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY 4 THE REST OF UR LIFE, GO AHEAD AND MAKE AN UGLY WOMAN UR WIFE
UGLY WOMAN COOK UR MEALS ON TIME ALWAYS GIVE YOU A PIECE OF MIND:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

you guys ever hear that song?:LMAO :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u better do it before someone else knocks the dust off it :cheers

MARRIAGE ONLY PERMITS ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT INTO YOUR PERSONAL AFFAIRS…
Marriage does "permit additional government involvement in your personal affairs", but it's not fair to say it "only" does that unless we are talking about life strictly from a financial and legal perspective.

There's more to life than money and laws.

Given a fork in the road, one of which a traveler must choose: one is the path of "money and laws" and the other is the path of "emotion", many will base their life decisions on their emotions -- laws and money be damned.

For evidence of this just read today's newspaper.

But what is the truly wise path to take?

That is a very difficult question to answer.

I don't have an easy answer, but maybe my wife does.

But right now she's hanging upside down in my basement bound with rope and duct tape.

I'll pose the question to her see what she says.

Which is better: EMOTIONS, OR MONEY AND LAWS, BITCH.

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN.

The General

Not sure I want that considering the hate for me by some, Shawn.

The General

I'll take it back because the beauty is on the inside and I know this, I should have not said it, but she knows and she is ok. Sorry guys and all.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

General , just step back and ask yourself if you are happier with her there, in your life, and as a family, as you would be if she was totally gone....if u are happier now, then by all means make an honest woman out of her...she deserves it......

But seriously, The General, do this:

1.) You know what to do and you have the wisdom to make a good choice.

2.) Don't ask advice from the EOG forum because we are knuckleheads (yes, I'm speaking for everyone on the forum).

3.) She's preggo?

4.) Whatever else you do, make sure there is pre-nup. Pre-nup is mandatory. If you think she wouldn't agree to signing a pre-nup, then forget the proposal. A pre-nup should be standard issue in 2008. Not having a pre-nup in marriage is like going into war with no rifle. Refuse, if you must.

5.) Above all (besides the pre-nup thing, which is mandatory), you know what to do it will be for the best.