I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED AGAIN

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED AGAIN

hey dirty i'm going through the same thing.been with mine 11 years so far and i'm wondering if i should myself.mine is very pretty sort of on the plump side too but damn good looking though.my girlfriend doesn't work but i do and i claim my two children every year and get about 5 grand or so back.if i get married do i get penalized or less back at tax time?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

But seriously, The General, do this:

1.) You know what to do and you have the wisdom to make a good choice.

2.) Don't ask advice from the EOG forum because we are knuckleheads (yes, I'm speaking for everyone on the forum).

3.) She's preggo?

4.) Whatever else you do, make sure there is pre-nup. Pre-nup is mandatory. If you think she wouldn't agree to signing a pre-nup, then forget the proposal. A pre-nup should be standard issue in 2008. Not having a pre-nup in marriage is like going into war with no rifle. Refuse, if you must.

5.) Above all (besides the pre-nup thing, which is mandatory), you know what to do it will be for the best.

No Preggo I think. The Cook got lazered after our first. A 6 year old daughter 2 days ago.

general advice: if your relationship is good -and- she is not pressing for marriage then stay away.

there's no good reason to even consider getting married unless she has some deep-seeded desire to do so, and you want give her that satisfaction (but, of course, it must be done in the right way).

Many good relationships have been ruined by getting married.

The General

There is no REAL desire nor discussion about this between us. She may say NO.

Instead of proposing you might consider getting a lawyer and having her served divorce papers, even though you're not married.

She'll be like "WTF"

Hilarious.

You might get some extra lovin' from it?

You need to think this through, as marriage is something you only do three or four times in your life.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

No Preggo I think. The Cook got lazered after our first. A 6 year old daughter 2 days ago.

UFB....you have a 6 yo daughter with her and you have the audacity to ask the idiots in this forum whether you should marry her or not!!!!!

BTW, I don't know what the law is in Indiana but in many states, you're already considered married (common law)!

Unless she has told you outright how important "marriage" is in her life, then shut up about it.

If she doesn't have a serious desire to "be married", then do not make the offer at all.

And that's the minimum toward even thinking it over for yourself.

Maybe she does and you don't.

Then no.

Get a clear head, man!

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 sorry about the fuck up.i said dirty and meant general.

GO FOR IT PETE, IF SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY....
:cheers

Also, if you love her don't point out her weaknesses. I don't care how good looking that you are, we all have weaknesses. It's just easier to mask when you're good looking.

The Devil

EOG Master

4.) Whatever else you do, make sure there is pre-nup. Pre-nup is mandatory. If you think she wouldn't agree to signing a pre-nup, then forget the proposal. A pre-nup should be standard issue in 2008. Not having a pre-nup in marriage is like going into war with no rifle. Refuse, if you must.

pre-nup??? she makes more than the General......what do you think she will take the Generals trailor?????

The General

In the bible I have read that once married always married? Any help understanding that would go a long way.

By referencing "the bible" you infer you are also a 'believer"?

As if the bible has any wisdom to impart on our lives?

You're really setting yourself up here, oh boy!

You must be drinking again....calling your soon to be wife fat and ugly, way to go champ
IS IT KEWL TO DO IT BECAUSE SHE EARNS GOOD AND I COULD GET SOME NICE INSURANCE AS WELL? SHE IS FAT AND UGLY. SHE IS A GREAT PERSON. SHE IS A GREAT MOTHER TO MY DAUGHTER AND SHE IS GREAT IN THE SEXUAL ARENA. SHE HAS BEEN GREAT TO ME FOR OVER 9 YEARS. ON DAY 1, I TOLD HER SHE WOULD NEVER BE ABLE AND DEAL WITH MY LIFESTYLE BUT SHE IS STILL HERE AND HAPPY.

yea, you fell off the wagon fo'sho'
THE COOKING IS A BIG PART. SEX FOR SO LONG. EATING FOR A LONGER TIME MOST LIKELY. SHE WANTS TO BE PART OF US AND MY WORK. I KNOW IT ALTHOUGH SHE NEVER INTERFERES WITH ME. I'VE BEEN TO VEGAS, BAHAMAS, PANAMA, COSTA RICA. SHE HAS SIT IDLE BY MY SIDE AND THE TELEPHONE.

Bottom line, if she was smart, she'd get away from you lazy, i have a hurt back cant work bulllshit. support yourself and quit falling on those that like to enable"shrink" to make yourself look better on paper.

bottom line, your a loser and lazy, you enjoy a free ride when you can get it, you have been doint it for years. go out and work for a living and leave your soon to be wife....do her that favor

Blondie

EOG Master

General , just step back and ask yourself if you are happier with her there, in your life, and as a family, as you would be if she was totally gone....if u are happier now, then by all means make an honest woman out of her...she deserves it......

General, Bucs makes a very good point, probably one of the best I have seen so far in this thread. If you truly love her and can not imagine life without her in it then go for it! After this long it is not as if you are rushing into it, you have had time to really get to know each other and be sure this is what you want.

How much do they pay you to post? or is that you General?
General, Bucs makes a very good point, probably one of the best I have seen so far in this thread. If you truly love her and can not imagine life without her in it then go for it! After this long it is not as if you are rushing into it, you have had time to really get to know each other and be sure this is what you want.

The General

Nice post Blondie.

Blondie

EOG Master

Nice post Blondie.

Thank you General.

Just please don't let this pass you by, obviously you care a lot about her. Too many people let those they really care about and love leave their lives and then later they regret it. Remember at the end of life don't have regrets about what you did not do......

"7"

EOG Member

THE COOKING IS A BIG PART. SEX FOR SO LONG. EATING FOR A LONGER TIME MOST LIKELY. SHE WANTS TO BE PART OF US AND MY WORK. I KNOW IT ALTHOUGH SHE NEVER INTERFERES WITH ME. I'VE BEEN TO VEGAS, BAHAMAS, PANAMA, COSTA RICA. SHE HAS SIT IDLE BY MY SIDE AND THE TELEPHONE.

After you marry her, you will be lucky if you can watch the 1:00 NFL games on TV

:hung

Context is important, here. The "context" of The General's relationship with "the cook" is paramount.

He may say to her "Will you marry me?", and she might say "WTF?".

If she doesn't want it then it truly is a WTF.

And The General has not at all said she wants it.

Remember at the end of life don't have regrets about what you did not do.....

But while alive you do have regrets about things you've done.

And that is what is relevant.

The Cook

EOG Member

Well, I have to say that General is very romantic for wanting to marry me for the insurance. I will NOT sign a pre nup because I believe I want two of the TV's, I mean c'mon he has seven. Chances are he will get to watch a lot of NFL because thanks to him I am hooked.

My father always said you should marry an ugly woman because she will worship the ground you walk on, if you marry a pretty woman she will stray. Maybe he said that for my benefit but.... keep in mind he married 4 times.

General makes me tie T-bones around my neck so he can play with me,you know how he likes his steak. Now that he is eating veggie I guess a bunch of carrots will do.

Oh and by the way I have FANTASTIC feet.

Thanks for all your advice and kind words.

Blondie

EOG Master

General makes me tie T-bones around my neck so he can play with me,you know how he likes his steak. Now that he is eating veggie I guess a bunch of carrots will do.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

On a serious note though, The General is very lucky to have you in his life from what I have read, you seem like a very beautiful person!

General makes me tie T-bones around my neck so he can play with me,you know how he likes his steak.

Perfect woman, that is the definition of.

:dancefool