immigration

X

xpanda

Were the natives to have had tough immigration laws, I'd be living in Norway right now. People with the nuts to get up and leave their country and start over in some foreign land should be commended, not treated like bloodsuckers.

We all seem to so easily forget that we are of our nationality due to sheer luck. Coulda been born anywhere.

I live in a region teeming with immigrants. Makes the place more interesting, more festive, more copasthetic. The key is to live and let live and not get all worked up because someone has a job you wouldn't want anyway.

Protectionism leads to all kinds of really really really bad things. A cursory glance through this century's history should be enough of a reason to not nurture hate against people not born here. Nationality doesn't make you great, but respect for others does.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
xpanda said:
Were the natives to have had tough immigration laws, I'd be living in Norway right now. People with the nuts to get up and leave their country and start over in some foreign land should be commended, not treated like bloodsuckers.

We all seem to so easily forget that we are of our nationality due to sheer luck. Coulda been born anywhere.

I live in a region teeming with immigrants. Makes the place more interesting, more festive, more copasthetic. The key is to live and let live and not get all worked up because someone has a job you wouldn't want anyway.

Protectionism leads to all kinds of really really really bad things. A cursory glance through this century's history should be enough of a reason to not nurture hate against people not born here. Nationality doesn't make you great, but respect for others does.
:+thumbs-2 Right on Sister!

dirty

EOG Master
Thier is nothing wrong with Immigrants. We just need to Control the Illegals somehow. Go thru the proper channels and if you pass the Background checks then By all means you are welcome.

We are getting Flooded with illegals and it is a economic Drain on the US...Don't get me wrong I employ Mostly Immigrants and I can assure you they are all legal. No way would I employ an Illegal and give him rights over people that are Citizens or are here Legally by going thru the Proper Channels.

We hold every country But Mexico to strict immigration standards and they should have to be legalized to come here.

X

xpanda

Truthteller said:
When whites become the minority that will be the end of the U.S as a super power. (BTW, I am not white).

The US will end its reign as lone super power, but race won't have anything to do with it.

Keep your eye on China and their alliances.